• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Celestial Village Check

._. That is weird.
Haha it is unless you've been in this kind of rp before. Then it is rather funn and not confusing,if you were to join. And jump into one of the threads you'd probably see it flows better than what you might think

Last edited:
Hello, I'm interested in joining I just had a question, I saw your explanation to the other person on here, but I think I almost got it, I just wanted to know, what I had in mind was like a shop type thing and another character...I think I'm just lost on how everything ties together, or if it does? Sorry this is my first time participating in this type thing though it does look very interesting.

The only thing that ties it together is the fact that Celestial Village is the place that everything takes place in pretty much and that changes with the different times

So if you have your own little idea about a shop it would be in Celestial Village and you can make your own time line you want it placed into just be sure to give a bit of lore about it if it isn't set in a timeline already existing. If it is set in a time line currently existing just mark it in the title as Modern, Medieval, Futuristic, ect.
yonmita rae yonmita rae

Users who are viewing this thread

Back