• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Celestial Village Check

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome, to the place known as Celestial Village. In this rp there is no certain time line. You make your time line and the lore that you want behind your thread. Now I will have one main thread with it being a medieval set up. If you wish to use that time line, but have your own twist for it such as technology advancements. Then please be sure to make your own thread explain such. All I ask is that you make your own lore for your world and that it revolves around the village called Celestial. If you need help shoot me a message and I'll help with whatever I can.

Think of this as a sort of place that you can world build in and still rp.

CURRENT RP THREADS

This is set in medieval times, there are taverns and hotel type places to sleep. Any possible electricity water type things running are thanks to those who have that kind of magic. You can have any type of creature you want, pure bred, half breed.

In this time line a war between the angels and demons has just ended, Celestial Village has been created as a way to create peace between those that remain. Of course it isn't smooth and any of the creatures not of angel and demon are tossed between those remaining. This causes more conflicts but there isn't always battle going on.

This rp takes place in a modern time setting, so there is technology and all that that we have currently today. In this rp there was never a war between the angels and demons. Even so there are still those fallen angels that roam the earth and demons who either dont enjoy life in hell. Or just enjoy making the life for everyone top side a living hell. As per usual there can be any kind of creature you can think of that lives in this modern set up. There is a growing evil though, that is jealous of those who have the good life. This evil seeks to take over the hearts of those, turning them against their loved ones.

This rp is based around the Time After War era, but focuses more on the journey taken by two dragons. Andromeda and Ithil Utinu.

https://www.rpnation.com/group/celestial-village.93/info

Last edited:
If i may make a suggestion: I think that adding a subtitle of sorts that describes the rp might help attract attention. Nothing big, just a small one sentence description tacked on after the title (I use tacked on in a good way here)

If i may make a suggestion: I think that adding a subtitle of sorts that describes the rp might help attract attention. Nothing big, just a small one sentence description tacked on after the title (I use tacked on in a good way here)
What did you have in mind?

hmmm...oh, yeah! i believed i played as an alien tiefling styled character called Rygor or something. that was ages ago, though, so my memory of what happened is very fuzzy.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Oi... I remember you...

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising So.. how does this work... exactly and is this still open?

It is still open, and you pretty much either join a thread that is made. Or make your own, either way Celestial Village will change with whatever time/era you would like. I have a Modern one, a medieval one, and Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 has made one set with my medieval era, but with it's own personal build. There is also one called The Contract, but Proper Brit Proper Brit hasn't been active.

You can make your own thread, if you with to use a premade era just mention it in the first post of the thread and say what might be different.

Make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back