• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Celestial Twilight (Fantasy Feudal Japan/China RP)

Cosmo Cosmo
Mmkay, got ya. Nothing west themed, like flails or halberds....what about axes? Those are pretty much universal.
Oh, and if we use a picture for the appearance, do you want them more realistic and detailed or cartoony/anime styled? Either way, I think I've got some pictures for both.

Story of my life, drats, its like twenty-something to eight now KhalZhavvorsa KhalZhavvorsa ... what's the score at now? (She keeps track because she is a jerk).

Well, you dress for the job you want, not the job you have after all!
"Fox, why are you dressed like the emperor?"

Hehehe

Cosmo Cosmo
Mmkay, got ya. Nothing west themed, like flails or halberds....what about axes? Those are pretty much universal.
Oh, and if we use a picture for the appearance, do you want them more realistic and detailed or cartoony/anime styled? Either way, I think I've got some pictures for both.
Axes were indeed used, though the name escapes me, otsuchi also are fun, big ol hammers.

Both were used for breaching doorways and gates in wartime, among the more practical uses.

Orikanyo Orikanyo XD "Because I couldn't find a box!"

tenor.gif

Yeah, you can use axes which were called Ono. Or as Orikanyo mentioned, the otsuchi which are like great mauls.

You can use either or. Whatever you feel best sums up your character's appearance.

Orikanyo Orikanyo XD "Because I couldn't find a box!"

tenor.gif

Yeah, you can use axes which were called Ono. Or as Orikanyo mentioned, the otsuchi which are like great mauls.

You can use either or. Whatever you feel best sums up your character's appearance.
Ah the many plans hatching, the emperor won't know what hit him.

Cosmo Cosmo
I see.......perhaps it would be better then to go with something akin to the testubo or kanabo.......i'll see what I can do.

Thought dares to show time face to me again?

Fool!

I shall punish you!

Softly, and in a friendly manner.

Well you should know by now I live for punishment :darkwizardhat:

If I'm able to join this I was actually thinking to -gasp!- make a female character...
Though I guess it depends on the balance xD

Well you should know by now I live for punishment :darkwizardhat:

If I'm able to join this I was actually thinking to -gasp!- make a female character...
Though I guess it depends on the balance xD
Hmm, at this moment, including mine which is nearly done, we're equal.

Honestly doesn't matter how much on either side we have, whatever fits your character best!!

I currently have a Kitsune clan merchant in the mix.

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart Of course you can join! Quite fortuitous considering we just lost someone who was making a character. Would love to have you.

Fantastique! I'm pretty hype!

I'm thinking to make one of the Phoenix Clan...though Crane and Kitsune also caught my eye haha I believe Phoenix needs some rep B)

But I'll get to reading through the other sheets and formulating my schemes ^ ^

Hmm, at this moment, including mine which is nearly done, we're equal.

Honestly doesn't matter how much on either side we have, whatever fits your character best!!

I currently have a Kitsune clan merchant in the mix.

Than I shall upset the balance!!
If I had to choose a clan for you it would have been Kitsune haha xD
Excited to see em ;>

Fantastique! I'm pretty hype!

I'm thinking to make one of the Phoenix Clan...though Crane and Kitsune also caught my eye haha I believe Phoenix needs some rep B)

But I'll get to reading through the other sheets and formulating my schemes ^ ^

Than I shall upset the balance!!
If I had to choose a clan for you it would have been Kitsune haha xD
Excited to see em ;>
hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back