• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Celebrity/non celeb rp (doubling)

Wlt917

Hi everyone, I'm new to RPNation and still trying to figure it out. I've been doing for quite a while and dwindled down to one partner and now none for the last 2-3 yrs...ive tried but most everyone wants to just smut. I need story line!

I've always does celebrity x original character (my character being a non celeb love interest). My stories typically interwine with slice of Life and their Hollywood life, hopefully that makes sense?

Also I've always doubled. A celebrity of your choice. I prefer m x f pairings. I will play my female character and your choice of character. I will research any character you'd like me to play. Besides romance I like to throw some drama in there!

Let me know if interested.

Hi everyone, I'm new to RPNation and still trying to figure it out. I've been doing for quite a while and dwindled down to one partner and now none for the last 2-3 yrs...ive tried but most everyone wants to just smut. I need story line!

I've always does celebrity x original character (my character being a non celeb love interest). My stories typically interwine with slice of Life and their Hollywood life, hopefully that makes sense?

Also I've always doubled. A celebrity of your choice. I prefer m x f pairings. I will play my female character and your choice of character. I will research any character you'd like me to play. Besides romance I like to throw some drama in there!

Let me know if interested.
I'd be interested! I'm so tired of being declined because I don't do smut at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back