• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
If your OC would have to flirt, how would it be like?
Uh here’s Morgan and possibly Wheeler too ig
843F3B85-5D80-462E-8AC1-44E653B038A0.jpeg

Person A: time sensitive question how flirt boy
Person B: Throw rocks at he
Person C: Hot dog
Person D: Kill him
Person A: thanks guys

dunno who to put where but

If your OC would have to flirt, how would it be like?
Uh here’s Morgan and possibly Wheeler too ig
View attachment 914765
Flashbacks to the fanart of Jaxon performing the Jack O pose for Alex while smiling suggestively and saying

"Hey Alex. ❤"

Seriously tho, Jaxon would be the type to ask his crush, "Are you one of the Phantom Thieves? Cause you're really good at stealing my heart."

Flashbacks to the fanart of Jaxon performing the Jack O pose for Alex while smiling suggestively and saying

"Hey Alex. ❤"

Seriously tho, Jaxon would be the type to ask his crush, "Are you one of the Phantom Thieves? Cause you're really good at stealing my heart."
YOOOO PERSONA 5 REFERENCE
”Are you Ren Amamiya? ‘Cause I want to keep you in my basement~”

Im bored

If anyone in the Courtyard wants to coordinate a post for later today lmk
I would like to try and have Winter, Jaxon, and Ash start getting to know each other soon, but i have to wait for Chocolate_chip Chocolate_chip to respond for Marianna, i think.

Or I could get Winter to excuse herself from the conversation, and have her go and sit at a different bench, leaving her open for interactions.

I would like to try and have Winter, Jaxon, and Ash start getting to know each other soon, but i have to wait for Chocolate_chip Chocolate_chip to respond for Marianna, i think.

Or I could get Winter to excuse herself from the conversation, and have her go and sit at a different bench, leaving her open for interactions.
Your choice.

I'm game for an interaction with Winter anytime but I'd personally give Marianna and/or Izuru a little more time to get their posts up before closing the conversation.

I just realized there are only supposed to be 3 benches too.

Namira and Smeysya were the first ones to sit down.
Izuru, Winter, and Marianna are sitting in another.
Jaxon and Ash went to sit with Alex in the last (?) open bench but Jaxon got up to check on Morgan.
Idk where Morgan (and now Jaxon) are sitting, I gotta reread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back