• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Catch Me, If You Can

RelicFire

Like the Phoenix I shall raise from the ashes
Catch Me, If You Can

Drake had been on the run for weeks now, it was getting harder to find a place where he’d be safe even for a short time. Everyone was too frightened by the Kings men to house one of his kind for long. It wasn’t bad enough he was a runaway slave, he had the brand of one of the worst slave owners to ever live… No one wanted to cross him. Drake hadn’t just ran away, he’d stolen something very important to his Master and the evil man would stop at nothing to get him back. He put an insanely high price on the boys head and sent some of his best hunters to find him. Drake would have to keep running until the day he’d die…

(( Anne Boolean Anne Boolean ))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drake slid down the tile room of the shipyard warehouse, being as quiet as he possibly could. He'd just escaped the Gypsy Witch and her hoard of giant sons and was trying to find somewhere to hide until he could rest up enough to keep running. He slid until his foot caught the edge of the roof. He took deep gasps of air trying to slow his breathing and his heart rate. He held his arms up over his head and flexed his fingers slowly, the rope burns on his wrists was bright red and angry. He could hear shouting down blow him but he was tucked perfect under one of the eases in the roof and he doubted they could climb up to him before he could make a run for it again. His back was screaming from the lashing he'd been given by the Gypsies. They'd thought that beating him would make it harder for him to flee, underestimating him. It was the one flaw every one of these damn bounty hunters made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back