• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Catastrophic's RT <3

Catastrophic

A Hot Mess
About Me:
I have been roleplaying for about 7 years now, and I enjoy every minute that I spend plotting or developing my writing skills, in such a unique and fun way which is why I join sites such as this. So, I hope that any of you interested will feel free to message me, I am always interested in new roleplays, and usually up for a good chat as well.

• OOC chat is a must. I can't put enough emphasis on how much I value getting to know my partner and what makes them tick. The more active you are in planning and communicating with me, the more motivated I will be to commit to our RP. OOC chat also allows us to figure out what will make the roleplay that bit better for our partner, which is always important as we are all here because we enjoy roleplaying

• I am looking for long term roleplays. I don't do one shots, I enjoy developing characters over a period of time, and thoroughly exploring every nook and cranny of my plot, however, this does mean that the plots have to be interesting. We have to make it be able to be unique to us.

• Our plot's main storyline has to do with romance. I enjoy drama, as much as the next person and I usually only roleplay plots that have romance as the main focus. This does not mean that there will be no plot or background in it. Of course, there will be but romance is a main focus of mine, usually the darker and more complex the better.

• Currently, I only play mxf and mxm, I have not yet mastered fxf enough to feel comfortable to do that, it is not down to any bias or discrimination, I just don't want to subject my partners to my inexperience.

• I tend to reply in multiple paragraphs.

• I would like to roleplay on the forum. I feel more motivated to reply to an RP when I know that it's out there in the public eye. I tend to take roleplays in threads more seriously. I feel more pride for my work, and as bad as it sounds, I put more effort into my replies. However, I don't mind taking onboard a few select PM roleplays
Preferences
Here's what I look for in a roleplay:

• Romance. I'm here for the passion that a romance gives. Whether it's friends with benefits or a slow-burn relationship. I need romance. It is a necessity in order for me to have a successful roleplay. I have never tried roleplays that do not have this as the main focus because they simply do not interest me.

• Good grammar and spelling because simply, bad grammar is a complete turn off to me. It doesn’t have to be perfect, I make mistakes all the time but I would appreciate if my partners put care and effort into their replies like I do.
Pairings:
Just some ideas, to give you an idea of what I have done or might be interested in

These are just suggestions and if you have any you are craving, please message me with them and maybe a plot as well!

• Teacher x student (I will always want to play the student in this situation)

• Popular x non-popular

• Coach x athlete

• Badboy x goodgirl

• King/Prince x maid

• King x noblewoman

Hey I'm interested especially in bad boy x good girl, I think we could really get into it, here's a bit about myself.
I am 22 and have been role playing for 6 years, I agree that we should get to know each other also I can't be bothered to get discord so is it ok if we chat on the site. Pm me if interested. I am active quite a lot and have good grammar except for the odd bad day. I normally post two or three paragraphs depending on how much you posted

Hey I'm interested especially in bad boy x good girl, I think we could really get into it, here's a bit about myself.
I am 22 and have been role playing for 6 years, I agree that we should get to know each other also I can't be bothered to get discord so is it ok if we chat on the site. Pm me if interested. I am active quite a lot and have good grammar except for the odd bad day. I normally post two or three paragraphs depending on how much you posted

That all sounds perfect, except there is one minor hiccup in that plan.

Sadly, I made this account eons ago, but life hit me, a lot has happened this year but I'm back now and ready to dive into things, anyways I diverse, basically I haven't yet completed the necessary amount of posts to send private messages yet

Ooops? :)

Oh lol it's ok, I kinda had the same problem, I had to restart my account due to an annoying brother (don't ask). Do you want to do the roleplay on a separate thread then

Oh lol it's ok, I kinda had the same problem, I had to restart my account due to an annoying brother (don't ask). Do you want to do the roleplay on a separate thread then

Well, I'm not sure if you can physically pm me, but if you can please do.

I like to plan my roleplays a bit before I just dive into them, so a pm is kinda necessary for me

About Me:
I have been roleplaying for about 7 years now, and I enjoy every minute that I spend plotting or developing my writing skills, in such a unique and fun way which is why I join sites such as this. So, I hope that any of you interested will feel free to message me, I am always interested in new roleplays, and usually up for a good chat as well.

• OOC chat is a must. I can't put enough emphasis on how much I value getting to know my partner and what makes them tick. The more active you are in planning and communicating with me, the more motivated I will be to commit to our RP. OOC chat also allows us to figure out what will make the roleplay that bit better for our partner, which is always important as we are all here because we enjoy roleplaying

• I am looking for long term roleplays. I don't do one shots, I enjoy developing characters over a period of time, and thoroughly exploring every nook and cranny of my plot, however, this does mean that the plots have to be interesting. We have to make it be able to be unique to us.

• Our plot's main storyline has to do with romance. I enjoy drama, as much as the next person and I usually only roleplay plots that have romance as the main focus. This does not mean that there will be no plot or background in it. Of course, there will be but romance is a main focus of mine, usually the darker and more complex the better.

• Currently, I only play mxf and mxm, I have not yet mastered fxf enough to feel comfortable to do that, it is not down to any bias or discrimination, I just don't want to subject my partners to my inexperience.

• I tend to reply in multiple paragraphs.

• I would like to roleplay on the forum. I feel more motivated to reply to an RP when I know that it's out there in the public eye. I tend to take roleplays in threads more seriously. I feel more pride for my work, and as bad as it sounds, I put more effort into my replies. However, I don't mind taking onboard a few select PM roleplays
Preferences
Here's what I look for in a roleplay:

• Romance. I'm here for the passion that a romance gives. Whether it's friends with benefits or a slow-burn relationship. I need romance. It is a necessity in order for me to have a successful roleplay. I have never tried roleplays that do not have this as the main focus because they simply do not interest me.

• Good grammar and spelling because simply, bad grammar is a complete turn off to me. It doesn’t have to be perfect, I make mistakes all the time but I would appreciate if my partners put care and effort into their replies like I do.
Pairings:
Just some ideas, to give you an idea of what I have done or might be interested in

These are just suggestions and if you have any you are craving, please message me with them and maybe a plot as well!

• Teacher x student (I will always want to play the student in this situation)

• Popular x non-popular

• Coach x athlete

• Badboy x goodgirl

• King/Prince x maid

• King x noblewoman
Hi there :) I’d love to rp with you! I would be interested in Teacher x student, King/Prince x maid​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back