• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Casual RPs (Fandoms/Fantasy and Romantic Stuff)

Velvette

Hello! My name is Velvette! I'm new to this site, and I'm looking for a some casual roleplays. I don't have many rules other than the ones posted on the forum. However, when I mean casual, I don't mean that the roleplay can't be emotional/dark, just that I'm not looking for anything heavy in the writing department. I usually max out at three or four paragraphs before it starts to become a chore. As for other things, I am a huge sucker for romantic roleplays. People meeting, falling in love, that sort of fluff. In regards to that, I encourage doubling (to spread the love) and with fandoms, encourage OCxCanon and OCxOC. I really just want to have fun and want you to have fun, too!

With that said, here is what I am interested in:

Fandoms:

Undertale (I accept most AUs, and am also huge trash for this fandom.)

Steven Universe

Gunslinger Girl

Madoka Magica

Overlord (Or an RP based around the same plot idea)

As for Fantasy, you'd have to bring up the idea with me. I'm familiar with the basics, like DnD, LoTR (not the Hobbit, though), and stuff like that, but if you wanted anything more original, we could certainly talk about it. (I'm also familiar with more fluffy stuff like vampires and werewolves and ghosts- oh my!)

Anyways, let me know what you think! I'd prefer PMs over public forums but I can't send any out right now- I'm too new to the forum, heh! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! :)

Hi! Are you still interested in roleplaying Undertale? Looking at your list I was reminded of some super cool MadokaxUndertale crossover pictures I saw (and would be more than happy to link you, though I'd have to dig around a bit) and how cool of a roleplay that would be. Magical girl Sans and incubator Flowey are just too perfect!

Hi! I'm new to this site, too, and I'd be happy do do an Undertale RP! I'm most comfortable playing Sans, so if you'd be cool with that, that'd be great!

[QUOTE="Merry Nara Saws]Joining the Undertrash crew. Sans/Toriel is one of my faves, but I'm open to any ideas, as long as I get to play Toriel. c:

[/QUOTE]
Would you like to maybe do a Sans and Toriel one? I'm new to this site, and I'm still figuring it out, so I can't PM yet T_T;

[QUOTE="Luna Forbes]Hi! I'm new to this site, too, and I'd be happy do do an Undertale RP! I'm most comfortable playing Sans, so if you'd be cool with that, that'd be great!

[/QUOTE]
My favorite character to play is Papyrus and I have no idea what I'm doing on this site either! Want to do a roleplay? :D

Roma said:
My favorite character to play is Papyrus and I have no idea what I'm doing on this site either! Want to do a roleplay? :D
Omigosh that sounds perfect! How are we going to do it, though? xD I literally joined like 30 minutes ago, sooooo :P

[QUOTE="Luna Forbes]Would you like to maybe do a Sans and Toriel one? I'm new to this site, and I'm still figuring it out, so I can't PM yet T_T;

[/QUOTE]
Yep! I'd love to. I'll PM you. I think you can still respond to them even if you can't send them.

H

Velvette said:
Hello! My name is Velvette! I'm new to this site, and I'm looking for a some casual roleplays. I don't have many rules other than the ones posted on the forum. However, when I mean casual, I don't mean that the roleplay can't be emotional/dark, just that I'm not looking for anything heavy in the writing department. I usually max out at three or four paragraphs before it starts to become a chore. As for other things, I am a huge sucker for romantic roleplays. People meeting, falling in love, that sort of fluff. In regards to that, I encourage doubling (to spread the love) and with fandoms, encourage OCxCanon and OCxOC. I really just want to have fun and want you to have fun, too!

Fandoms:

Steven Universe

Gunslinger Girl

Madoka Magica

As for Fantasy, you'd have to bring up the idea with me. I'm familiar with the basics, like DnD, LoTR (not the Hobbit, though), and stuff like that, but if you wanted anything more original, we could certainly talk about it. (I'm also familiar with more fluffy stuff like vampires and werewolves and ghosts- oh my!)

Anyways, let me know what you think! I'd prefer PMs over public forums but I can't send any out right now- I'm too new to the forum, heh! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! :)
hey, I'd totally be up for an Undertale rp if you are. Are you still too new to send PMs?

I'm a newbie to.

H

Velvette said:

Fandoms:

Steven Universe

Gunslinger Girl

Madoka Magica

hey, I'd totally be up for an Undertale rp if you are. Are you still too new to send PMs?

I'm a newbie to.

H

Velvette said:

Fandoms:

Steven Universe

Gunslinger Girl

Madoka Magica

I'm a newbie to.

If you're still looking I'm total trash for Undertale and it's AUs too!!!! Especially Underfell... Well PM me if you'd like! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back