• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern CASUAL 1x1 RP friend?

jl_ace98

Casual writer
Hey! My name is Jordan and I have only ever RP'd with two people in my entire life, so I don't know the formal rules. But I've cut ties with those writers for mental health reasons and I'm searching for some more people interested in casual 1x1 RP.

I like creating realistic characters for funny slice-of-life stories, but I also love high fantasy characters (Geralt of Rivia is a current favorite), and Marvel characters (Steve Rogers is a current favorite). I'm open to trying new things, just as long as the rules aren't too pretentious and demanding. This is a pass time for me, not a second job. It should be fun and chill for us both! I think the best part of creating characters is going with the flow and making them up as we go, BUT i'm also open to writing character sheets too.

Overall, I love variety. I'm even open to mixing fandoms and universes, creating Alternate Universes, etc. I always say "no rules, just right" and I'll always respect your boundaries!

So, if you want someone to write with, but don't want heavy rules or long in-depth character sheets, I'm your guy. HMU and I'll give you my discord. :)

EDIT: Here are my main interests:
- Marvel Cinematic Universe
- The Witcher series
- The X-Men Universe
- MlM and Enby OCs
- Modern-Day Fantasy (OCs)
- Medieval Fantasy (OCs)
- Slice-Of-Life (OCs)

Last edited:
Hey! My name is Jordan and I have only ever RP'd with two people in my entire life, so I don't know the formal rules. But I've cut ties with those writers for mental health reasons and I'm searching for some more people interested in casual 1x1 RP.

I like creating realistic characters for funny slice-of-life stories, but I also love high fantasy characters (Geralt of Rivia is a current favorite), and Marvel characters (Steve Rogers is a current favorite). I'm open to trying new things, just as long as the rules aren't too pretentious and demanding. This is a pass time for me, not a second job. It should be fun and chill for us both! I think the best part of creating characters is going with the flow and making them up as we go, BUT i'm also open to writing character sheets too.

Overall, I love variety. I'm even open to mixing fandoms and universes, creating Alternate Universes, etc. I always say "no rules, just right" and I'll always respect your boundaries!

So, if you want someone to write with, but don't want heavy rules or long in-depth character sheets, I'm your guy. HMU and I'll give you my discord. :)

Hey I’d be interested in a slice of life roleplay with you :)

Have a peaceful slumber! ♥️
I am craving a good exes getting back together storyline! Like maybe it was wrong timing on both of their parts? And ooo maybe they are forced to work on a non profit together? Does that sound too cheesy? Lol I’m also totally open to brain storming with you! I want us to both be into it! My only rules are no rape scenes, like mentions of it if it’s in the characters past it totally okay but I can’t actually do a rape scene idk why anyone wants to but I’ve seen it happen and I don’t mind sex scenes but I don’t want that to be the whole focus of the roleplay either but other than that I’m really chill lol

Have a peaceful slumber! ♥
I am craving a good exes getting back together storyline! Like maybe it was wrong timing on both of their parts? And ooo maybe they are forced to work on a non profit together? Does that sound too cheesy? Lol I’m also totally open to brain storming with you! I want us to both be into it! My only rules are no rape scenes, like mentions of it if it’s in the characters past it totally okay but I can’t actually do a rape scene idk why anyone wants to but I’ve seen it happen and I don’t mind sex scenes but I don’t want that to be the whole focus of the roleplay either but other than that I’m really chill lol
No worries, I'm Ace so there will be no mention of anything like that!

It sounds like a good old fashioned Hallmark movie and I am down for that (Hallmark movies are a guilty pleasure lol)! Are you interested in MxF, MxM, FxF or nonbinary characters? I usually write from a guy's perspective or a nonbinary person, but I'm open to trying new things.

No worries, I'm Ace so there will be no mention of anything like that!

It sounds like a good old fashioned Hallmark movie and I am down for that (Hallmark movies are a guilty pleasure lol)! Are you interested in MxF, MxM, FxF or nonbinary characters? I usually write from a guy's perspective or a nonbinary person, but I'm open to trying new things.

Awesome!!!!! Will keep that in mind :)
Ooo me too!!! Especially during Christmas hehehe
I’m totally down with mxf as you are familiar with writing from a guys perspective and I don’t feel like I can do non binary character justice but you are absolutely free to do so!

Hello! I know this post was made quite a bit of time ago, but I was wondering if you were still interested in finding some casual 1x1 rp partners. I would love to do a medieval fantasy or a modern-day fantasy type of rp! Are you still looking for 1x1 partners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back