• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Castlevania?

JadeDragon

Hi! My last thread kind of died, so here I am again. I’m Jade! Or J, or... pretty much anything that isn’t an insult, I’ll take. I’m kindly new to the site, but I’ve been roleplaying for years. But, don’t let that scare you off, I’m really just here to write with someone, and have some fun. I love this hobby to death, but it is still a hobby. I’m not going to impose limits or rules on anyone who’s just trying to have some fun, just be approachable, and have a firm grasp of English, and I think we’ll get along just fine.
Anyway, important stuff now! As the title of this thread suggests, I’m looking for Castlevania (the show, not the games, sorry). I’m willing to look at any and all plots or ideas you guys have, and share any ideas I have with y’all. I, personally, would prefer to play Trevor, but if that’s not chill than I’m sure we can work out a compromise, yes? If you’re interested, PM me and we’ll get to talking. I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!

Hello! I am interesting in RPing with you. Are you okay with M x M though?
I can do M x F, but not a huge fan of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back