• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cast & Crew (A Behind the Scenes Roleplay)

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
cast
& crew
PLOT

Hollywood, California is where stars are made, it’s where actors and musicians go to follow their dreams of becoming famous. Not just actors and musicians though, the industry is filled with directors, producers, casting agents and so many more behind the scenes jobs. It would be crazy to try and list them all! One of the biggest cable networks is The CW, which usually airs teen dramas for young adults. One of their most successful shows for the past two years has been a high school dramedy with magic, because what great show doesn’t have magical powers nowadays?

The Elementals follows a group of six teenagers who’ve been in a car crash and should’ve died, instead though they each wake up with the ability to control an element; fire, water, earth, air, darkness and the light. Throughout the past two seasons, we’ve seen our heroes defeat amazing monsters and power hungry mad men. It’s a fan favorite show, but what happens when two of the main six decide to leave because their contracts are up?

Does the show end simply because they’ve lost some of the fans’ favorite characters? Hell no! The creators of the show quickly realized that instead of replacing those actors, they’d give the new season a new college setting where the remaining six have full control of their powers but must teach two new elementals how to control theirs.

Doesn’t that sound entertaining? It’s won multiple MTV awards and has been nominated for two Emmys. However, the most interesting thing about The Elementals is what goes on behind the scenes. With new actors coming in to meet the old, how will our cast get along? There were rumors that the reason the other two actors left was because of drama on the set. Between actors, directors, producers, interns and hair, makeup and costumes, the set of The Elementals is sure to be an interesting ride for everyone involved.

behind
the scenes
GUIDELINES
001 This will be a literate group, so 2+ paras are expected per response. Also having to due with responses is activity, please be able to devote time for one response per two weeks at least. Obviously if something comes up just let me know!
002 OOC chat and plotting will take place via Discord, so use it and be active please! Please no ooc drama. It's happened before and I can't stand it, keep it for the roleplay people!
003 Faceclaims are required and they must be real people, no drawings or anime characters.
004 To start, I'd like there to be a limit to three characters per person, this may go up later.
005 All of RPN rules and guidelines still apply!

IDEAS/ROLES
Whether you want to be the star of the show, the award winning director, a stylist or even an unpaid intern, there's a ton of different types of characters you could play! It will be really fun if we get a diverse cast (and yes, this does mean not all fcs are white) with different roles among the tv set. If you need suggestions let me know!

© pasta

abda2b7adc3e58d2fe9a328c8a2e32bd.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back