• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Carlisle Academy of Magical Arts

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
She hesitated, wondering if she should mention the fact that there was an actual tooth on his forehead, “Sure, I’m not up to speed on what it takes to defeat someone, but I’m sure you could do a lot of damage. You might want to work on controlling it though.” She gestured to his forehead.

“I’m going to change into my normal clothes.” She announced before walking away to the changing rooms, a little shaken.

Jace turned bright red. He touched the tooth and quickly did the mental calculation to put the tooth where it belong as he felt where the missing tooth was.

“I’m going to change into my normal clothes.” She announced before walking away to the changing rooms.

Jace gathered his belongings and stood up putting his bag on his back. He awkwardly walked around the room waiting for Vanya to return.

After a minute or two Jace looked around and started to do the leaps Vanya did. They were completely different then what she did and were bastardizations. He tried to feel how it felt if he needed to dodge.

Jace heard the door and immediately stopped and tried to look casual. He hated people watching him when he did footwork because he felt like as his mom aptly put it. An awkward white kid dancing at prom.

She allowed herself to shudder once she was alone. It felt a bit mean considering one couldn’t choose what powers one was born with, but what Jace didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him. The first thing she did was undo her bun and allow her head to breath because ballet buns were notoriously tight and made her scalp hurt if she left them in too long. She brushed it down gently and it came just below her waist. Perhaps she could do with a haircut.

She changed quickly and made sure to put on deodorant and spray a light rose perfume to freshen up. Leaving her hair down, she put the hair tie in her bag so she could tie it in a ponytail for practice and headed back to the studio, contemplating what to spend the next couple of hours doing. She really didn’t feel like starting any more rumors by eating together, but there wasn’t much else to do.

Jace saw Vanya walk back in. Her hair was back down. He wouldn't call what she wore street clothes, but he would consider it decently better than what she wore for the lawn care project to begin with.

"Well where to next? I doubt theres anything interesting going on here..." a sly grin slowly formed on Jace's face "we could always go down town" his grin morphed into a face splitting smile as Jace noticed it was around 8pm

She didn’t like the smile on his face, it looked fishy. She wasn’t sure what he meant by ‘down town’ and she wasn’t sure she’d like to be a part of it given that Jace looked like it was something he enjoyed and she doubted they had the same idea of fun. Hopefully, it wouldn’t be dangerous, but she had a sneaking suspicion it wasn’t going to be some type of botanical garden.

“I don’t know, it’s a little late for leaving,” She said, checking the time, “And I hardly want to get in any more trouble.”

Jace shrugged. "We both know Mrs. Warwick is out to get us. We might as well have fun before we go back to cleaning rosebuds, mowing grass or doing other lame things. It'll be fun. Pop a tab have a drink."

Jace immediately thought about a night club. It was called Iris. Bright lights, hot girls, drugs and a lot alcohol. It would be a fun night. Vanya would only make it better. There was nothing like poppin a rave cherry and seeing their faces when they get introduced into the new world.

Vanya wondered if he really knew her at all to think that she'd be okay with that. She understood what he was trying to do now, butter her up and persuade her to get into trouble, but she wasn't going to have her reputation ruined because Jace couldn't keep clean for a single day.

She smiled politely, the same smile she gave to everyone who tried to manipulate her, "Unfortunately, I shan't be joining you on this little excursion. I would rather sit silently in a room for three hours. I hope you understand." It was a shame, he was really starting to grow on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back