• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

_Daydreamer_

"It's me, hi. I'm the problem it's me!"
You can call me Noot! 25, cst. I work a full time job so I can be a little slow sometimes. But I do make up for it with my replies! I tend to type... a lot. Lover of sharing memes, music, head cannons, etc! I'm a lover of 3rd person past tense.. and I LOVE to double! Lover of canon x canon, canon x oc, and oc x oc. I suck at introductions- so onto the good stuff!

Music Video Hello GIF by Taylor Swift

The good stuff:
💕- really interested in
Fandoms:

Spn- Can do pretty much any character.

Mcu- not completely caught up, but can do almost anyone

💕Twilight- soft spot for me, can do anyone, but I suck at the volturi

Throne of glass- need to re read, but my memories are still fresh! Have yet to do this.

💞 Crescent city - working on book two! Also have yet to do this fandom- but excited to try!

💕A court of thorns and roses- I’m going to get this out of the way- have been told I do the bat boys the best! But I am willing to try anyone! Currently listening to the graphic audios, but have read the books!

💕Tvd/ to - A comfort show of mine. At one time I have done 98% of the cast. I’m familiar with everyone!

The selection- more so in love with the idea.

Bridgerton- rusty, but balls, scandals, drama? Gimme.

Grey’s Anatomy - have yet to do a rp, rewatching once again.

TSITP- need to read the books, but I’ve watched the show

Nightworld: super old fandom, but love the idea of a bunch of supernatural creatures existing in a human world, plus I am a huge sucker for forbidden romances.

cherry blossom moon GIF

Original ideas:
Arranged marriage

💕anything spn creature related/ spooky season related

💕Royalty

Zombies

Guardian Angel/ demons

Can mix and match any of these ideas! Also have more brewing!

Hey there! I'm not into any of these fandoms personally except for mcu, but you sound like a cool person to rp with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back