• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Card World (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
sabotage i say, bad rpnation. so everyone has already met each other in the white space before the first trial?

reading go brrrr
Wait wait wait whaa??

nooo. Yes, the white space is a hub. but it will only become a hub AFTER the first trial. At the start, they would go to separate White Spaces. When they accept the challenge... they got sent straight into the first trial. Only after they completed the first trial would they be sent into one big White Space, together.

Um... It didn't make sense, did it?

I see why everyone thought characters met at the white space before the trial... Um... My bad...

Lemme edit the lore again :'')

nooo it’s probably me being a dumbo who can’t read. I did see the whole “that’s where they return after a completed trial” but I think I confused myself about it being the starting point. Thanks for clarifying though 🙏

If anyone wanna start off with Giselle hmu 🤙

Ahhh, I'm just the one who makes things confusing T^T. Well, I should've known. I mean, I always had that tendency to reveal everything at the very start... which is really bad... because TMI could be really confusing. Anyway, I'm changing the lore again.

Btw, I'll put Giselle near Ayre and Paradise. Is that ok?

Oh, btw2, would there be any more new characters coming in?? I definitely remembered either klown or sei was working on their next character...

The IC thread is UP!! Horray. I know it's lacking and weird. I don't even know if I did it right or not but... Well, At least I tried, right? :]

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Also, if you want to make another character, you can. Just give me a heads-up before that so I could note it down.

The IC thread is UP!! Horray. I know it's lacking and weird. I don't even know if I did it right or not but... Well, At least I tried, right? :]

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Also, if you want to make another character, you can. Just give me a heads-up before that so I could note it down.

Looks good! I’ll get some breakfast then get to writing ✍️

I have work so I probably won't have a post up until later in the afternoon. :']

Oh, btw2, would there be any more new characters coming in?? I definitely remembered either klown or sei was working on their next character...
I was thinking of making a second character, but right now I just want to stick with Micah. Would it be okay to have the second come up later in the rp?

its fine :> I also ust found out what getting a dog fixed meant and now I'm laughing my ass off-

THEY HAVE TO CUT OFF THEIR BALLS XD

I was thinking of making a second character, but right now I just want to stick with Micah. Would it be okay to have the second come up later in the rp?
Yups! It's fine. Just let me know later when you've posted your character.

sheeeeez this first post is gonna be long lmao i'm sorry if it's gonna be much for y'all to read
It's really fine! I love long posts! I did say to include a lot of details in your post before so you're fine.

Btw, sorry. I got really busy lately that my head started to spin.

I'm fine. I need rest though. I'm usually quite strict with my sleeping schedule, never going to sleep past 10 pm. But I've been sleeping past 2 am lately due to how busy I was. Mid-term examination in my uni is coming up. There are tons of assignments that should be finished before then. I also have to review many lessons that I missed because of sickness before. So... You know, just everyday life, I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lmao true-- im responding to roleplays as i study for a test half my grad because I'm afraid of somebody ghosting me :´) ah, phobia. oh how I hate you everytime I have to study

I've experienced that a lot before hahaha. The painsss :''). What else can you do but move on after that, right?

I'm fine. I need rest though. I'm usually quite strict with my sleeping schedule, never going to sleep past 10 pm. But I've been sleeping past 2 am lately due to how busy I was. Mid-term examination in my uni is coming up. There are tons of assignments that should be finished before then. I also have to review many lessons that I missed because of sickness before. So... You know, just everyday life, I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I feel you haha, got this essay that should’ve been finished last week but here I am- writing for roleplays lmao. Honestly though if it gets too much with school you should prioritise that and your health, the roleplay can wait :)

Hi, what are these circular buildings in the slum?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 1.32.46 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 1.32.46 pm.png
    42 KB · Views: 0
Um, I honestly haven't thought about that. What do you want it to be? Btw, just a heads up, you guys can decide the surrounding scenery to some extent as long as it still fits the theme and situation.

Also, another heads up, I planned to have a small weaponary warehouse scattered around the places near characters. One for each area of the slum. There won't be much, but it would have tools for people to defend themselves. It's a leftover thing from thugs and criminals that used to be wandering around the slums. How you guys get to that place would be up to you. As long as the weapon wasn't too op, you could go on

GOSH I'm so busy this week T^T. BUT IT'S FINALLY THE WEEKEND!! Finally! I could have more time working on my reply hahaha. I'm sooooo happy. College is a pain, really. Anyway, I'm planning to have a post up today or tomorrow. The only two who haven't posted are me and Klown Klown , right? I'm really sorry for the lack of interaction. I'll make sure to be more active later.

Btw, how are you guys doing? This week has been a huge pain for me but what about you?

pain aswell lmao

loads of schoolwork missing and parents yelling at me every which way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back