• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Card World (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

ShenYu

Flying Hamster
This is where we will discuss things about the roleplay

Rules that you must follow:
  • Be semi-lit to advance-lit! There should be details in the post (e.g, how the character feels, the whole situation from the character's perspective, the actions, and why they did it, just add some details, please. Make it realistic and vivid)
  • Quality over quantity, but post at least two paragraphs per character.
  • Be able to reply at least once a week.
  • Drama in the roleplay is permitted. But a drama in OOC? Please don't.

Things you need to know before the roleplay:
  • When you get a mystery box, you can request what you want to get from that box to the GM in charge of that world.
  • For the ability card, you can ask what kind of ability you want to have. This ability would be in a form of a skill. There will be a certain duration when used and a cooldown after use. This will balance things out.
  • As for tool cards, well, basically you will get a tool from that. This one doesn't need a cooldown. You can use it at all times as long as you still have the card in you.
  • Characters could display their personal strength from real life in the roleplay (e.g, a doctor could help heal someone)
  • When writing in IC, use the simple format here down below or use other code with similar content.
    Code:
    [CENTER][FONT=book antiqua]FULL NAME[/FONT]
    Location: (Where?) | Time: (not literal time as at 7 am or something, simply put when this happened. E.g, as soon as they arrived at the Card World) | Interacting with: (tag the person)[/CENTER]

LONG PARAGRAPH HERE!
  • More things would be added when needed

Hey dance of the corvids dance of the corvids ParadoxiiNight ParadoxiiNight ! In case you forgot, here's the OOC thread. If you have any concerns, feel free to voice them out here. Also, another reminder, you can make more than one character! It's preferable to have more since this would be a small group roleplay.

Oh, btw, do any of you guys good at making a discord server? I think it would be more convenient to have one but I'm not too good at using discord. So....

lmao im good at it but deleted it by accident
Lmao XD. How does that even happen? Anyway, if you're interested and have some time to spare, feel free to work on the discord server. But I'll have to make sure that the other would be comfortable and OK using discord or not. If most of them preferred to use forums instead, we might not have to make a discord server.

Which made me arrive at my next questions; dance of the corvids dance of the corvids ParadoxiiNight ParadoxiiNight Klown Klown , do you think it would be better to have a discord server or not?

i think here, because when i had discord, I frequently forget to check it lol

I find discord easier to use in terms of notifications and keeping me accountable 👀 But honestly it's all the same to me!

I'd prefer to have everything in one place, but if Discord is easier for everyone then that's fine too.

Alright! I think discord is good. But, like Mandela, I rarely ever open it. I think we'll just use the forum then. If the need arises, we can make the discord server anytime!

Btw, how many characters are you guys planning to make? I wanna make a quick count so that I could prepare for the roleplay later on

You can make up to 3 characters btw. I might consider allowing more but that's the limit for now

Posted Micah! Think he's going to be the only character I have to start :]

He's great! No worries! Though I might have to tweak my own character now because Micah has a somewhat similar personality as one of my characters. But it's fine! I plan to make MC a kind of annoying jerk who picks fights with anyone. I don't think Micah would be that 'extreme' so it should be fine.

Oh yeah Micah doesn't pick fights, not intentionally anyways. He just says whatever is on his mind and sometimes it comes off very rude. The second he feels things are going to get physical he will absolutely back down with his tail between his legs, mans cannot throw a punch for shit LOL. Excited to meet your character tho, I can already tell Micah is going to say some crap to piss them off and then he'll whimper like a little baby when it goes south.💀

Just posted up my first character. He's the older brother of the punk I'm going to post next. And yeah, I could already see how Micah would have a round of 'serious' arguments with my little punk hahaha xD

I'm thinking of having Ayre as a kind of guide that would help me drop hints and bits of pieces of information about the world. After that, I don't plan on making him too op. He would just be a helpless bro-con whose only reason to accept the card world trail was to be revived and save his brother (because at the time he died, he didn't know his little brother's condition, whether he's still alive or not).

Yesss niceee, Micah might find it kind of comforting to have an officer around. his little brother being a punk will probably take him a moment to register, even if it's blatantly stated LOL.

Oh, I can already see how para and Micah would have a lot of problems with Alwin. Al might even get into Cordelia's nerve. He's a genius by paper. But he had a severely lacking EQ which make him act like an idiot who did things without norm or reason. He's lacking in common sense. The only way he could bridge the gap between him and everyone might be by having Ayre as a mediator haha

Let's goooooo! I'm so excited to have them interact LOL. Micah is so insecure that anything Alwin says he'll take to heart, but he'd die again before he let Alwin know that pFT. I think it would frustrate Micah how someone so smart could be so ignorant at the same time with his lack of common sense.

Hahaha, so true xD. It's going to be chaotic for sure. Ayre would have to work really hard trying to control his little brother. They say geniuses are weird after all.

there we goooooo big sister in the house ShenYu ShenYu would you want our characters to have met before? I'm thinking since she was brought in for questioning by the police that Ayre would've heard of her at least :D Gonna brainstorm a bit for a second character, we'll see if I manage to get one up before tomorrow lmao

there we goooooo big sister in the house ShenYu ShenYu would you want our characters to have met before? I'm thinking since she was brought in for questioning by the police that Ayre would've heard of her at least :D Gonna brainstorm a bit for a second character, we'll see if I manage to get one up before tomorrow lmao
Oh, that wouldn't be a bad idea! Yes, Ayre might've heard about Giselle. It definitely opens up a lot of interesting interaction between them. Ayre might even pay more attention and help her more during the whole ordeal.

And don't rush. I set the deadline to Sunday because I don't want to make the people who had shown interest wait for too long. If no more people showed up until then, I figured that rather than making them wait, it should be fine to just start the roleplay right away. I'm still in the middle of working on the lore and painting the scene of the first trail. Take your time ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back