• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Captured

"Leave her alone" Tyler said in a low and steady voice. "We aren't too different from you, ya know. If you tried treating us better like cookie boy over there, we might cooperate. Treating us with cruelty will only delay your progress as we will be less inclined to help. All we wanted was a home that wasn't dying."

Alex looked up when the boy came in. "Yes, I was. Please, have a seat." He said and made a gesture towards a chair infront of him. He seemed nervous. "First, welcome to the lab. We will certainly need all the help we can get. Remember that you're one of very few in the world that will ever get this close to an alien, and we hope that our work here will change the world. But, I noticed that you were alone in one of the cells. I would not do that if I were you, they cannot be trusted, we don't even now yet why they went here, they are really strong and got claws, and we still can't be sure that they don't have any weapons. We found this machine, and we don't think that it is a translator, like the girl said. Mabey you saw what it was or what she was doing with it?"

~~

A secret tecnique? Pepper thought. "Well...I guess that I owe you one, then. That wound must have been horrible. He just cut...the pain...the blood..."

She just nodded at him. She was scared to. The humans were horrible creatures.

Sattelite simply watched as the human--the very seemingly-sadistic one, as they knew--entered their prison, and spoke with the other who was there ever since. As usual, the cookie-giver (that's what she decided to label him as) seemed to be afraid of the other, and the swift conversation led him to leave. Of course, she was expecting the sadist human to do something that would let him live to his label, and he did. Sattelite let a short grunt. If all the pain in her systems from earlier wouldn't mix with this, the hair-pulling would have been nothing. But at least she gave some kind of sign of weakness. She figured the human liked that.

She looked over to Tyler, who began to speak calmly.
He's right, she said, but only in her mind. She guessed that this human would barely even care. "What did you do to Pepper?," she asked with a hint of sternness and curiosity. The scent and sight of blood--one of a female alien, she knew--was evident. She wanted to know so much she didn't bother to answer the human's question. As if he was worth the beautiful tone of her name.

Jason stared at the girl and he released a smirk "I'll make deal with you, if you tell me everything about your planet and all about your kind I will let you go and we will treat you as a human citizen." He smirked at the girl.

--------

Justin looked at her and her smiled at her and replied "You owe me nothing but you will keep this a secret promise?" He didn't want to get experimented on but once they do they will know about his secret.

"I might have taken you up on that offer, but I'm not stupid" Tyler said. "Everything indicates you are lying. I can smell blood on you, your methods of gathering information, that cruel look in your eyes. You even insisted on killing every one on my ship even though it was clear by then that we were harmless. You might think you are an advanced species, but you are nothing more than a savage and primitive race!"

"I- I got a bit too excited... I- I just wanted to welcome them to the sh- ship that is all," Lorin stuttered out, as he knew the aliens could be dangerous, his brother had warned him that some of them might even be human eating, but he had hesitantly walked in there and made a fool out of himself, not once, but twice. In front of all the four aliens, as he was quite the naive and innocent lab assistants, none of the scientists had told him about the cruel methods that were used on the experiments, as Lorin had never participated in one. The only reason he was allowed into the project from the beginning was, despite his gullible, shy and nervous behavior, he was quite the bright one and knew a lot about other life forms and their anatomy, though he had only been accepted as a lab assistant.

"I- I didn't see what she did, b-but before I entered heard her c- calling out to s- someone c- called S- satellite... M- Maybe it's a communication device?" Lorin asked very hesitantly, as he felt it was a dumb question, and reasoning. Yes, he had heard the alien calling out for a 'Satellite' before he entered, but there was no reason for it to be a communication device, they were in space! How many satellite's where there? A BILLION! Immediatly after answering Alex, Lorin hanged his head in shame, feeling incredibly dumb that he had made a fool out of himself in front of the scientists, but he didn't say anything, as that would only make matters worse.

Sattelite looked at the human with nearly blank eyes. Did they think they were this stupid? Tyler was right, and he had not done anything wrong by saying such things. What the human beings just did to them proved it all. I would've accepted that if I was hopeless, Sattelite thought, looking again at the human, as if gaqing through his soul. Tyler had answered for her anyway. "What did you do to Pepper?," she asked again.

"Really?" Alex said, a bit exited. "A communication device, mabey...But I'm sure that she didn't call a sattelite, mabey it's a code for something or a name?" He calmed himself down. "Anyways, this is very useful information. And I looked like that the aliens trusted you...you know what? I think that we could use that. If you act like a "friend" or "someone they can trust" they may open up to you, and mabey tell you some secrets." He grinned.

~~

"Of course I owe you! Y-You saved my life. And I won't tell anyone, I promise." Pepper said to Justin. "But, we should really find a way out of here. Trust me, you don't want to lay on that table." She said and put a hand on her stomach, trying to push the bad memories away.

"O- Of course not! I didn't hear any of the alien's names though... b- but... Um... It's just an idea... If the alien did have a communication device, and was calling someone... isn't the probability high for that someone to be anyone in the next room? There is no help to call someone from the outside, to bring them here... the most reasonable thing to do would be the ones next door. B- But this is only a theory! N- Nothing more! I- I may very well be wrong!" Lorin said as he once again let his mouth run off into a wild spree, and yet again he had no evidence to back his theory up. "I- I don't know if they trusted me... they just asked me a lot of questions... really... The only thing I did was bring cookies... I- I wanted to leave a good first impression a- after all!" Lorin stuttered out, but he was becoming less and less nervous around Alex, as it seemed he had calmed down too, as his stuttering gradually began to disappear, even if he did not get what Alex meant by "acting" as they were suppose to be nice to them right? They were experimenting on them, of course he knew that, but there was no reason to make enemies even if they were, was it?

"Yes, it would make sense if she contacted the one's next door, it could be something else, but we can always check. And, even if they don't trust you, they aren't scared of you. You could make them trust you. You were standing close to her, but when I took your place, she kicked me in my stomach." Alex stood up. "So, let's go to A12. I think that Jason's already there."

"A-Ah yes sir!" Lorin said as he stood up and grabbed the small box with cookies in it and walked after Alex. Unlike when he was walking on his own, he felt at much more ease now and he knew he wouldn't get lost, only he was dumb and clumsy enough on this ship to get so easily lost, even if he was starting to get used to most of the ship now and recognize most of the almost alike corridors. "H- How... How should I make them trust me?" Lorin asked as he caught up with him, standing beside him instead of behind him, peeking up at Alex as he was still a bit nervous, but only due to the plan Alex had apparently made for him, as he needed to do it perfectly, to not mess up with anything he had planned after all.

"Just be, you know...friendly. I'm sure that you can do it." Alex said as they walked through the corridors in a kind off fast pace. As they neared A12 he was thinking about the experiments. We could start now, it was just stupid to wait until they would "feel like home", they never would. They were sitting in cells, chained up and with humans running around every where, which alien would feel like home? No one. And those machines...what if they weren't conntacting the next door's? What if they were conntacting more ships, who is still in space? What if someone up there was planning an attack? He shook away the thought, they were there now. He opened the door.

Jason smirked as he heard two people arriving "Pepper? You mean the food or are you talking about that girl?" He smirked at her "well, the girl she had a slight bit of what I call a punishment. I guess my offer is over, I wonder if the others would explain to us the details your not telling us."

-----

Justin sighed in relief "Pepper , what did they do to you when they took you away from the cell?" He asked he didn't know what happened to her so that's why he asked

First, Pepper just shook her head at his question. She didn't want to think about it, and she didn't want him to think about it. But then she added; "I told him that the Connector was a translator, but I don't think that he belived me."

Lorin peeked in his head, looking over at the female and male alien, standing behind Alex, almost too scared to go in now that he realized that had claws and such to tear him up, but hesitantly walked inside. "U- Um... H- Hi..." Lorin shyly stuttered out as he walked into the room with the two of them, seeing as Justin was already there he felt a bit more safe and hesitantly walked in, only to stand behind Jason instead of Alex.

"I- I talked to A- Alex. T- Thank you for t- telling me..." Lorin stuttered out and smiled to Jason, even though it was a clearly nervous smile that he gave off. He looked over to the female alien, and then the male and smiled to the both of them, as they had gotten a better start than the male in the other room. "U- Um... I- I think A- Alex w- wanted to talk to you..." Lorin said to Jason, looking a bit around the floor and then he looked to his box and smiled to the aliens once again. "I- I brought the c- cookies b- back! T- There's more here, s- so i- if you w- want s- some-!" Lorin said as he reached out the box, barely in their grasp as he was no longer as nervous as he was before.

Last edited by a moderator:
CrystalTears said:
Lorin peeked in his head, looking over at the female and male alien, standing behind Alex, almost too scared to go in now that he realized that had claws and such to tear him up, but hesitantly walked inside. "U- Um... H- Hi..." Lorin shyly stuttered out as he walked into the room with the two of them, overhearing the 'Connector' part, but he had no clue whatever that could mean. He didn't say much, as he had no clue what to say, as the male already did not like him, and honestly he had no clue if the female did either. Didn't the other alien call her 'Pepper'? Maybe that was her name?
"A- Are you maybe... P- Pepper?" He asked, looking over at her, mostly ignoring the male as he still scared Lorin, as he seemed far more suspicious than Pepper, even though he had no ulterior motives to his kind acts, he still continued to be nice to them. They were suppose to be on their ship on a while, being kind was the least thing he could do, or so he believed at the very least. "I- I brought more c- cookies... I- If you want that is!" Lorin said, reaching out the box of cookies in front of him, barely close enough for any of them to reach as he bowed down again.
Sorry, wrong cell! They're in A12, not B12.

When the door to his cell opened, Tyler decided it was best to stop talking. The human already in here seemed to be holding back, but the others might not have the same control. The boy who had brought the cookies earlier came in with them yet again. He seemed less bold this time and was standing behind the other two.

Food? Pepper was a food? Sattelite wondered. That's something she doesn't hear every day. Then again, humans can be very... surprising. Her eyebrows were slightly raised at the mention of the word punishment. They probably didn't even last a day here, and there had been punishments. That made the 'offer' a little less convincing, which made it not convincing at all. She decided not to say anything, and it wasn't too long until two other humans--the other one she knew already, he who offered the human treats--went inside the cell. She looked over to the one who offered more cookies, and she was about to get one when she remembered. Oh, I'm caged. And I'm chained. And my beautiful hair's on a bloodstained man's grip. Did I mention I could not reach those cookies I really want to reach?

She looked blankly at the cookie-human, wondering if he was, too, trying to torture them. Sattelite honestly had enough of that.

Jason sighed at the girl he just wanted to see how much pain she can hold in but he decided not to. He release the girl's hair and looked at Alex "Anything you want me to do." @Hilda

Alex took Jason outside the cell, where they couldn't hear them. "We think that it may be a comunication device, so check if the others got them to. I'll control the male in B12. And, Lorin is going to play nice. Make them trust him, you know." He said.

The two scientist left him alone in the cell, even though he was more afraid now that he had already been warned about them being dangerous, especially thinking of their claws and such. Though, he did not understand why Jason had been standing holding the female's hair, that was no way to treat their guests was it? He bowed in front of her, a bit nervous though as he tried his best not to stutter, as it did not work out the way he wanted it to. "S- Sorry a- about t- that! H- He c- can be- be a bit... q- quick t- tempered!" Lorin apologized, even though he did not know if he was telling the truth or not in that sentence, but it was the only thing he could think of.

"P- Pepper a- and J- Justin... t- they are in the next room. Y- You w- were t- talking about the o- other aliens r- right?" Lorin asked as he remembered the question from before he left in a hurry, and just now he realized they did have long claws, and he was yet again alone in the cell with them. It was scary, but he needed to pull himself together. There was no reason for him to scared of them, they already verified that they were not eating him, even though the male one had barely talked to him at all, but the same happened back in the other cell. They were simply eyeing him down, but if they did not eat him, then he would not complain about anything.

"Alright I'll check out the other two I guess" he said as he walked to the A12 and looked at Pepper and Justin but he soon noticed Pepper's wounds are healed and he slightly smirked, maybe they are useful for the human race... "Alright tell me how it healed that fast with the time we were gone..." He grabbed her hair and told her. He just turned for a second and yelled "ALEX WE GOT SOMETHING WORTH LOOKING AT!"

Tyler scoffed and looked him straight in the eyes. "That's one way to put it. I'd also like to say cruel, sadistic, and maybe even murderous. You have a nose, so why don't you use it? Or are you just oblivious to the smell of blood all over him?"

Sattelite played with her pink, fluffy hair, which was finally free from that human's grip. She was more than pleased that nothing too bad happened to it, except maybe a few tangles. Her hair was pretty strong for an alien's. She looked at the human who did the humanly gesture, as an apology for that sadistic scientist. She could take some cookies from him, or maybe a lot. Just to get unjustly even. Before she could speak, Tyler interrupted with what seemed to be protest. Sattelite didn't have anything to say exactly, so she just let the moment go.

The fact that despite their connectors' shut down, the humans may be able to decipher their secrets, was enough to get Sattelite's guard a little higher. Maybe this time, the cookies were poisoned. She'd seen the looks in the scientists' eyes--hungry for information and greed for all other things--and she was determined to feed them as little as someone like her could.
"Where are they?," she asked out of pure curiosity, upon hearing the names of the two other aliens they had just met and got separated with. She already heard that they were in the next room, but she preferred specific answers.

It would be nice if this cookie-giving human would stay a while longer. She had many things to ask him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back