• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Captured

Plums

View attachment 72109

Your kind flew from your dried out planet, to a new one many lightyears away. Earth. The problem was that the humans, known for their selfishness and fear for things that they cannot understand, didn't exactly welcome them with open arms. You was unarmed to show that you wasn't a threat but that didn't help. They slayed everyone of you, exept a small group that they took to a lab to do experiments on.

And now you got to escape.

You (The aliens who became captured) have big eyes in strange colors such as red, yellow... Your skin is very pale, almost white and a bit shiny. Instead of nails on your fingers, you got claws. You are stronger, faster and more athletic then humans, but, you don't have any weapons . You are very smart and understands and can speak the human languages, and your technology is much more advanced then theirs. You will have a very hard time understanding the human machines, though.

MAPS

Pictures from the lab:

View attachment 72095

View attachment 72096

View attachment 72097

Pepper sat in a small spaceship with 9 others. They were on their way to earth, and they would soon land on it. She was panicing inside but didn't show it to the others. The thought to live with humans made her shake. She heard someone start a countown. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. And we have landed on earth." They opened the doors, and for the first time they heard the gunshots. The people who had came in the spaceships before them laid dead on the ground, and a group of humans with guns stood outside waiting for them. She knew that it was a stupid idea to not bring weapons. They started to shot them and she backed up to the wall, screaming, eyes shut, and with her hands up. Soon it became silent and she felt pain in her arm. She opened her eyes and saw a tranquillizer dart, and the humans pointing their guns at her. She was the only one from the ship alive.

Then she passed out.

Alex saw the new spaceship land. He stood behind a group of soildiers, and when the doors opened they killed everyone of them, besides of a young girl in the back of the ship that had the hands in the air and she was shaking a lot. How cute, he thought and fired a dart at her arm. It didn't take long time 'til she passed out. "Take her to the lab." He said and reloaded his gun with another dart and walked away, ignoring the angry grunts of the soilders behind. He was going to do experiments on aliens. That was the only thing that mattered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason saw Alex and the girl before they took her away. "How many do you think will come to the planet?" He asked as he smirked at the aliens dead. "And how many do you think we should inhabit?" He asked. Alex was mainly everyone's captain before he came we all worked on our own just doing other experiments.

"Probably a couple more ships." He said. "And I'm thinking four, two males, two females and not to old. You got one of these?" He asked and showed him his gun and darts. "If you want them alive you will have to stop the soilders and take care off it yourself." She looked up at the sky where he saw another ship comming and smiled.

Tyler had a bad feeling in his stomach. He knew it was partly his idea to come here, but it was still nerve racking. And to bring no weapons at all? That was just madness. He felt the ship land and casually hid himself from the view of the door. It opened and the ship was filled a thunderous noise.

"Isn't there usually one more?" He heard someone ask. A few murmured in agreement and he desperately searched for anything he could use to defend himself. He found a spare rod, but it didn't help when someone walked around the corner with a gun pointed at him.

Justin looked as he flew down and was unaware of what may happen until the opened the door and gunshots flew into the room his first reaction was to flee or fight back but he couldn't and he saw all his kind killed before him. He closed his eyes and awaited his death but one of this new breed grabbed him and knocked him out and brought it to Alex.

~~~~

Jason smirked at them being captured "So we need one more Alien to test on?" He said. He wanted to explore their lives until there was a use for them. Maybe their plan was to reproduce them and use them as slaves but he didn't exactly know but he wanted to experiment on the aliens.

Alex nodded. If those stupid soilders had killed everybody and if there wasn't comming any more ships..."They should be at the lab by now. Mabey we can interrogate them to see if there are coming more ships."

~~

Pepper woke up, and had an awfull headace. Where am I? She looked around and noticed that herself and two others was laying on tables of a material she didn't recognise and they couldn't move because big pieces of some metal tied her neck, ankles and neck to the table. A bunch of scary and sharp instuments laid on a table and she didn't want to guess what they were used to. An empty table was also in the room. She turned to the two persons and whispered. "Hello?" But they were still asleep. She felt the panic coming again and she started to hyperventilate. Desperate she tried to get free but it didn't help.

A short exhale escaped the alien, whom had just stood to observe the ruins around her.

Sattelite exited the mess that their spaceship had become. She never knew that she would be able to miss such an event just by taking one, short nap. Then again, she might have preferred sleeping forever than seeing all her comrades and fellow species on the floor. They were most probably dead. She jumped off from the top of the spacecraft, and fell to her knees, right after her feet. She figured whatever happened to those inside the wrecked spaceship, she as well experienced. Only, she was a little luckier.

She stood slowly, and with slowly widening pink eyes, watched all the inhabitants of the earth--as she had learned from her glorious days of research--drag a few aliens around. She was certain the others were waiting for the new arrivals, just to kill them.
"What--" Sattelite stepped backward, but her back hit against one scientist's chest, and the last thing she knew was the small stinging feeling on her neck, before all went dark.

Jason smirked at Alex's thought and he nodded at him. "We shouldn't experiment on them until they get use to their new home because we don't want them to hate it already" he said.

Justin woke up with he head on a table with chains on his ankles and neck, he was scared of all this new material and started to squirm but the new material restricted his movement. He gave up and saw a girl about his age that was taken onto one of their ships "I'm Justin, Lone survivor of Flight 3" he said to her.

Sattelite woke up slowly, just as she did earlier in her nap, before all went astray. It didn't take her much time to realize that the chains on her and the other fellows' bodies meant peace to their kidnappers. She looked over to the male who just introduced himself as Justin. "Hello," she mumbled casually. "I'm Sattelite. From Flight 12." She was about to offer a handshake when she realized that the chains would prevent them from doing so. "Hm..."

Justin saw she was surprised by the objects "It's weird right?" He said to her. He thought for a second as he sat in the cold chamber. "Do you think this is this species way of saying hello?" He asked her as his head looked at the sharp objects.

"No one says hello like this." Pepper said while staring at the roof with wide eyes. "I'm Pepper by the way. Flight 2." She made another attempt to break the chains but it didn't work. She screamed, in fury and fear, and said "They are going to kill us."

Jason was right. Even if Alex wanted to start as fast as possible was it the best way. "Shall we go and welcome them to earth?" It didn't seem to come more ships.

"Then we should die here and now, we are the last four of our species as I know of right now..." He said to Pepper. He just wanted to break the chains and make a run for it.

---------

Jason sighed "Yeah, I think we should welcome them. I think they should have a cell separating them all so they can't plan back an attack to escape or anything." He said to him as he opened the door to the secret lab.

She nodded at Pepper, who just introduced herself. Sattelite didn't enjoy the idea of being chained along with a few other survivors, all the others dead and suffering. But she most certainly didn't like the idea of dying so easily, too. Before she could protest, her eyes followed the sound of a door opening. Her eyesight was still kind of blurry, but she could spot a few figures there. Here's to hoping we won't die, she thought, letting her face take on a calm, curious demeanor.

Pepper turned her head quickly towards the two humans that came in. She thought that she recognised one of them, he had been with the soilders who killed the people on her ship. Her legs shaked a lot and she pressed them towards the table to stop it. It helped a little bit.

"Welcome, to Earth." Alex said. "I hope that you understand English." He said and waited for some kind off response.

Pepper did understand him. It was a horrible language in comparision to theirs, but they learned it before going here. She nodded slightly, still looking up in the ceiling to avoid eye contact.

He grinned. "Good, I'll let you know that we don't want too hurt you, the chains are just for our own safety." He didn't think that they would belive his lie, but, who knows? Mabey they were incredibly stupid? They were going to earth unarmed, and that sure was a sign off stupidity.

Tyler let out a small moan and opened his eyes. He tried to sit up and streach, but felt restricted. He felt cold metal pressing against his body and began to panic inside. He looked around and and stopped when he saw the scientists. They were going to kill him, but why not like the others?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alex, could I do a little bit of checking on these four?" He asked him. He may be a person who likes to experiment but he had to restrict himself.

-----------

Justin looked at them both and he struggled on the chains "Why can't you take it off, it's not like we can fight back! And your species out number us there are only four of us and billions of you." He said angrily that them. Justin just struggled until the. He spoke in their alien language "maybe we can trick them into letting us go and we could escape back to one of the ships and flee to a new planet.

------

Jason smirked and watched them they weren't gonna just stand there and accept their new life in this chamber so he sigh then whispered in Alex's ear "I think we should not feed them for a day or two, then after those two days we could experiment. It's always good when any Species doesn't eat for a day." He explained.

"Do whatever you want." He said to Jason and then heard the alien male start to speak to the others in their language. It worried him. Were they making plans? He listened to Jason agian and then nodded and whispered back. "I think that we should seperate them as fast as possible. Who knows what they are planning?

He turned to the male that spoke. "The thing is, we don't know if you can fight back. You may not have any weapons, but what about if you could shoot acid out of your fingers? We don't know that." He grinned. "Yet."

"We would've fought back if we could, we came inly for peace our planet was destroyed..." He said to him in anger. He struggled at the chains and he them looked at the three trapped here with him. "I will get out of here whether you two like it or not." He growled at them.

----------

Jason smirked as he allowed him to check them out. He then replied to his whisper "I'll separate them all on their own once I see them as harmless, also how would we separate them. Girl and boy or boy and boy or just each of them alone." He then went into the cage and patted each of them down and he looked at Pepper and smirked a bit "I wonder if a alien girl has the same reactions as a human girl." He grabbed her by the hair he wanted to see if the girl would feel the same pain.

Sattelite stayed silent the whole time. She was never going to say how she overheard the not-so-friendly conversation between the two humans. She let Pepper and Justin do the talking, though it didn't seem to be helping much in setting them free.

She noticed another alien wake in terror to such an event. She'd have to have a little chat with him as well. That was, if they do ever get to see each other. By the looks of it, those scientists wanted to separate them as much as possible. And she knew it wouldn't be long enough until the kidnappers would probably get to understand their own language. It didn't take Sattelite too long to understand theirs.

With wide eyes, she looked over to Pepper, who she knew was in the verge of experimentation right now. Someone's excited, she thought, even though she was a little terrified enough, pulling away from the chains in protest, and earning her a little
clank. Her faint change of expression was enough to tell the human to stop doing such things to Pepper, or anyone else.

Alex sighed, and spoke to the alien once again. "As I said, we don't know if your hiding anything for us or if you are speaking the truth. And if you want to escape, sure. But I warn ya kid, that's not going to happend. He answered to Jason's whisper again. "Make it girl and boy. If two of them escapes we still got one of each to experiment on."

~~

Pepper looked frightened at the human coming towards her. "No. Nonononoplease!" She screamed of pain when she pulled her hair. Why did he do that? She whined and whished that she was as brave as Justin, who didn't seem to fear those humans at all.

Jason smirked and laughed as she screamed then he slammed her face don't at the table they meant nothing to them but it would be good to experiment them. He just walked over to Alex and whispered "Your choice to pair them up." He didn't care for who they get paired up with.

Alex looked at them. The four was laying in the order they came in. (1. Pepper, 2. Justin, 3. Tyler, 4. Sattelite) "Just take 1 and 2 to room B12 and 3 and 4 to A12." He was still a bit shocked over Jason's acting but he decided to not care, as long as he not killed them he was happy.

~~

Pepper dragged in her chains. "You fucking monster!" She screamed after the man.

He did as told and he took Pepper and Justin to B12 cell and puts ankle chains on them so they can't escape. Then did the same for the other two. He didn't care for them at all long as they were alive for him to test on.

------

Justin was glad to get the chains off his neck but new ones were on his ankles and he was mad then he sighed and looked at Pepper, "don't worry I protect you..." He said not showing his fear.

Tyler was now simply terrified. Him and another girl were dragged off to another room, separated from the other two. "How did this happen?" He whispered to himself. He felt like he should protect this girl, but he couldn't bring himself to do so. In their language he said "We need to work together."

It was only when Sattelite was grabbed and dragged along towards another kind of prison that she realized the small bleeding cuts and bruises on her skin. "Ow, ow, ow," she whispered every now and then. If she wasn't at least a little masochistic, she would've been screaming and howling in pain. This was one of the times she was grateful for her quirk. As she looked over to the two she just met but got separated from as quickly as they met, Sattelite could only hope that they'd see each other again... freely.

Her pink eyes gazed around the room, which was very similar to the ones she just woke from. Sattelite then looked at the other one she was with, rather curiously. She looked over to the new chains on her ankles, letting out a soft sigh. And she responded in their language,
"Of course we do." She raised her hand, which was now free as the other one, and offered a handshake, as if they weren't in this place. "I'm Sattelite. Who are you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back