• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Captured

Lorin looked up at the girl, peeking in between his arms meeting her eyes as he continued to hide, until she asked her question. He slowly put his arms away as he sat down on the floor, unable to stand up properly. "M- My brother s- said that some a- aliens eats hu- humans... so I thought that..." Lorin stopped as it was far too embarrassing and dug his face in his knees. He was there to work with the aliens, and yet here he was shaking in front of one! Even worse that he had thought she would eat him! There was no reason to to believe that at all! You are so dumb Lorin! Super ultra dumb! You can't be a lab assisstant if you continue acting like a complete idiot!

"No, it doesn't look like it... I- I'm sorry!"
Lorin said and stood up quickly bowing to her before looking at her with his sky blue eyes. This too was a female, and she was quite beautiful as well. The similarities between a human and an alien was a lot more than Lorin had thought, and it was good to see how they could speak the same language. It would have been harder if they had two different languages after all. "D- Did you like the cookies?" Lorin asked her, wishing to talk about something else than the thought of him being eaten by them.

Alex stood up. "Yeah, try to get her to say what the thing is. But be careful, she's apperently strong." He took the machine of her arm. "I'll try to understand this." He went to his office.

Sattelite looked over at the human who was surprisingly... very afraid, still, as he spoke. "That is a rude brother," she shrugged, feeling the annoying metal chains wrapping her ankles. Quite soon enough though, he seemed to have finally realized how wrong that thought was. We don't even know much about them, she thought, and now they're labeling us cannibals? She took note of the humanly gesture that the human had done in front of her. At least he respected her presence. Heck, he was the only one here who did, aside from the other aliens.

"It's fine," Sattelite accepted the apology carelessly yet calmly. She wasn't the type to invoke hatred or feel bad about something small, especially for too long. She took their eye contact with no surprise either--her pink, curious orbs studying the other's pair of sky blue ones. At least he wasn't freaking out as he was earlier. And, it was always good to be in terms with another species. He could be the start of racial peace, for one. Upon being asked if she liked what the human called 'cookies', Sattelite looked at them in Tyler's grip before taking another.

"Yes," she responded, "What's with the particles?," she asked again. She new a thing or two about whatever these may be, but it was better to be sure for her.

And for the briefest of moments, her curiosity let drift, as if she was never in a prison such as this.

Jason was gonna make the innocent girl his test subject right now for a punishment he brought her to the experimentation chamber and he laid her down on her back and put chains on all four of her limbs to the legs of the table.

Pepper stared up with wide eyes at the human. What was he going to do? She hyperventilated. He was the human that scared her the most. He had this crazy look in his eyes, he often grinned and had a thing for pulling her hair. Even though she hadn't met many humans, it was hard to think about someone worse than him. "I-It was just a translator." She lied. "Not a w-weapon."

"Don't worry we will find out while I get to have my fun." He smirked evilly and took a marker. "So I'll let you be my guest and tell me where you want to start having fun." He put his finger on her stomach then at her neck then at her legs.

Tyler sighed and took hesitantly took a cookie. He took a tinny nibble, and discovered there were excellent! It was unlike anything he had ever tasted before. He began taking bigger bites, and soon the cookie was gone. H reached for another, but stopped after that. Just to be on the safe side. The entire time he was trying to devise a plan of escape.

"I promise!" She screamed desperately. "I-I...Just please don't hurt me! I'll do anything!" She immediatly regreted what she said and pulled her chains.

Lorin looked at the two of them, both seemed to enjoy the cookies as he smiled and took one of his own. They seemed to both be a bit hesitant, and eating one himself would prove that they were not dangerous, even though he mostly did it because the temptation of watching them eat them got to him. "Particles? Are you pointing out the chocolate? That's two different things. They are really y- yummy and sweet though! I- I wasn't sure if you were going to l- like them though..." Lorin stuttered out as he looked over to the male alien. He was far less scary than the other male in the other room had been, but Lorin did not want to remind them of their friends. It had to feel terrible to be separated into two rooms after all.

Jason smirked once again "I'm sorry but a bad alien deserves punishment, so where do you want to choose to get experimented on, or I will choose myself." He said to her. His tone was kind but yet forcing.

She didn't say anything, mostly because of her overwhelming fear and panic. She felt and heard her heart beat, and felt the adrenaline running threw her veins. She felt horribly exposed when she laid there chained to the table.

Jason smirked and suddenly he chose for her. He ripped off her shirt and put marker marks on her chest and he grabbed a razor and cut open her chest.

She screamed. She saw her warm blood flowing over her and the pain was killing. She felt dizzy because off it and the blood loss, she would probably pass out soon. "You fucking human." She whimpered in pain. She felt tears roll over her cheeks.

He was looking inside her chest and looking at what it looks like and he smirked. "I wonder what type of reflexes do you have if I do this..." He jabbed a nerve in her chest and waited to see what would happen.

Sattelite ate another cookie, chewing slowly while watching the human do the same. She figured that he ate that to show that the treats were not a threat, but she had no plans on believing those negative things anyway. She was determined to find any kind of good side of the humans, and somehow silently hold on to them. "Chocolate..." she mumbled, licking some smudges of it off her claws. "They are nice," she said. "Reminds me of some from our place." That was right. Humans weren't the only ones who had them, but unlike the aliens, the humans seemed to give and have those sweets more easily. "Where are Pepper and Justin?," Sattelite asked, focusing at the human once again. She didn't know why she had this feeling, but she just as always, wanted to be sure. Also, she was in the mood for some answers.

She gasped for air. She couldnt see what he had done, but it felt like he had pushed in a knife even deeper. Black spots appeared in her sight. It hurt to breath and soon she passed out because of lack of oxygen, blood loss and the horrible pain.

"Hmph, I should stop before the poor thing kills itself." He grabbed the girl and brought her to b1 again and he just threw the girl in the cell and chained her ankles up. He walked back to Alex "well, it seems they have a good immunity system I'm surprised about that, but the upper nerve I'm their stomach will make them pass out of lack of oxygen" he said to him.

Alex noticed that Jason walked in, but didn't really listen on what he said. He was concentrating on taking apart the alien machine, who seemed like just a labyrinth and he had not seen anything like it in his whole life. There was materials that he didn't recognise to. "Mhmm...Did she say what is was?"

"I'm pretty sure she lied but she said it was a translator not a weapon." He said to him. That girl was pretty strong to fight back passing out for a long time. "I'm gonna pay the other two a visit if you don't mind" he said.

------------

Justin saw Pepper on the ground bleeding out and hurt, he put his hands on her chest and her wound started to heal faster than it ever should. Justin had that secret to heal someone his whole life but he never told anyone.

Alex frowned. "Well, they obviously don't need a translator, but it doesn't look like a weapon either...more like a computer. I can't get it to work though. And sure, but if you see this new boy...Lorin, isn't it? Send him to me."

~~

Pepper woke up. She was back in the cell. She remembered what had happened and quickly felt where he had cut her open. But, there was no wound. No scar, no blood, no sign that she was nearly dead, nothing. Was everything just a dream? No, the Connector was still gone. "Wh-What happened?"

"They took you somewhere but I've used my secret technique I kept secret my whole life to help your wound" he said to their destiny was to be suffering here for the rest of their life... Justin just mutter under his breath "Pepper, to be honest I'm scared." He said in a scared tone 
Jason sighed and started to walked out "I will and I'll go for a walk to the other two." He said to Alex then went to the cell with The other two aliens and saw the assistant. He walked into the cell and spoke "What are you doing here?"

Lorin jumped as he heard a voice behind him and turned to see one of the head scientist behind him, seeing as he waa not suppose to be in there he nervously stood up and looked around himself, before bowing down to the man in front of him. "I- I just wanted to greet them s- sir! I- I haven't d- done anything!" He excused himself as he looked around himself a bit nervously unsure what to do and say next as he picked up the basket with cookies ans held it out for the man. "T- These are t- the cookies I- I baked... d- do you want one?" He asked nervously, his hands shaking non-stop.

Lorin wasn't scared, but nervous as it was his first time speaking to real scientists and wanted to leave a good impression, so he could get to keep his job as an assistant and therefore tried his hardest, even if he was quite clumsy and almost fainted once when he saw blood. "W- Were you l- looking for me?" He asked, still bending down in front of the man paying his respects to him.

Jason smirked "no worries Alex is looking for you in the staff lounge. He walked over to the girl and grabbed her hair and looked at her face "What is you name Girl." He asked her.

"O- Okay! T- Thank you for telling me!" Lorin said as he ran off towards Alex, asking for the way at least six times before he finally found the right room. Outside the door he was nervously shaking, as he took deep breaths in and out. It was the first time a scientist had asked for him, that had never happened! He felt as if he had achieved something great, but he knew that he had yet to do anything close to great. He hesitantly opened the door and peeked his head in to see the other familiar face from earlier, giving off a small flustered smile as he carefully entered and looked over at Alex behind the desk. "Y- You were looking for me...?" Lorin asked as he looked around and found a small chair to sit down in, and sat down. Trying to calm his nerves down, and act naturally of course. He had already made a fool of himself in front of the female alien from earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back