• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Captured

Pepper snorted. "You don't need to protect me." She said. When the humans had gone away her courage had a little boost. "We need to contact the others...in some way." She sat down and leaned towards the wall and rubbed her sore wrists when she saw something, her Connector. Didn't they take it? Mabey they didn't saw it, it almost looked like a part of her suit. She touched it and it opened and the screen lit up. It worked. She let out a relifed sigh and started to swipe around the flights. Flight 1, flight 2, flight, 3... Soon she came to Flight 12 and pressed the button. Wasn't that the flight Sattelite was in? A lot of small symbols showed up but everyone exept one was crossed over. That meant that they were out of function. She pressed on the symbol and whispered. "Sattelite? Hello, Pepper here. Can you hear me?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm late! I'm late! I can't believe it! I'm late! Ah I'm going to get scolded! Ah! He's going to kill me...!" It could be heard in the entire hallway as Lorin made his way over to the rooms where the new aliens had been brought in. He was actually very excited about his first day on job, and had yet to meet up with any of the scientists, but he decided to go and check on the alien's first, as curiosity got the best of him. I hope they like cookies... or maybe home baked cookies was a dumb idea? What if they don't like sweets?! What if they don't like humans?! What if they eat humans?! Lorin crouched in the hallway in despair after imagining himself being eaten by one of the aliens, clearly scared by the fact now that he had thought it through, but he was already halfway there, so he continued, treading lightly on the floor.

Lorin appeared in front of the door: 'B12' and took a deep breath. Hopefully they weren't eating humans, and hopefully none of them hated sweets. If they hated sweets that wasn't as bad, it was worse if they ate humans.No, he had already been through this, it was no time to repeat what he had thought and imagined, at least if he could avoid it he would. Lorin raised his hand hesitantly to knock on the door, before he opened the door and closed it, holding a respectively distant from the aliens.
"W- Welcome to our spaceship! I- I am L- Lorin! I- It's a pleasure to meet you!" Lorin said the second the walked in the door, bowing politely to the aliens in front of him.

Pepper quickly quit the call, without getting an answer and closed the Connector when the human came in. She lifted her arms in a protective stance, but when she looked at the human, she calmed down. He, or she (She really couldn't tell, humans were so confusing.) were actually really...small, and he/she seemed more scared of them then they were scared of him. But she wasn't letting her guard down.

The human bend his/her upperbody towards the floor when he/she had said it's name and welcomed them. What was it doing? It looked truly weird. "Hello." She said to him, a bit leery.

Oh! They understand English! I didn't even think about that! So if they try to eat me I can tell them I'm not food! No wait... I should tell them right now! Wait... what if they don't eat humans and then they'll get mad at me for saying so, and attack me? What if they want to try it after I suggested it?! AH! Lorin had a slight panic attack inside himself once again, before realizing that he was already in the room and it was far too late to back out now, so he held the small box of home made cookies in front of him, looking at the female alien. She was quite beautiful, and looked taller than himself, but that was expected of aliens right? They looked surprisingly alike, except a few differences of course.

"I- I made some cookies! Um..they are some sort of treats on Earth... I suppose... and don't worry, there's nothing inside of them! I- I made them from scratch this morning!" Lorin stuttered, as he looked a bit nervous from one side to the other, hoping she wouldn't get mad for him suspecting that she would not take them because she thought they were sedated, but Lorin saw no problems eating a cookie to prove that he was speaking the truth, the cookies were also meant for the staff and the other scientists after all, and he was far too scared to approach a medical bay, there were a lot of pointy scary stuff there after all.

Pepper stood up. She didn't think that this human was a threat, or it's "cookies". It seemed to be weak and scared, and mabey if she gained its trust, he/she would let his/her guard down and they could escape. He/she was the weak point.

"Can I have one?" She said. And she was quite hungry to. But he/she would have to come closer if she should take one though, 'cause she couldn't move from the spot. "But you will have to come closer, and I promise , if you don't attack me I won't attack you. And we both know who would win that fight."

I'm not going to get eaten?! I'm not going to get eaten! I don't even think I taste that good anyway... Then again I've never tried human... No, Lorin what are you thinking about! You can't think about that now you big dumb idiot! Lorin thought as he realized she was chained, he had completely forgotten the safety procedures, and even if he didn't like the thought about them being chained to the walls in the small room, it was better than entering and being scared of being attacked, or that they would rush out the room. The thought about any of them escaping because of him, or the thought about the scolding from the one that called himself 'Mad Scientist' scared him.

"S- Sure! I- I'm not going to do anything!" Lorin said as he approached her carefully, opening the box and holding it out for her. There was more than enough cookies there for the entire crew, and Lorin was a large fan of sweets so he had made far too many just so he could quietly eat them on his own later. Maybe he would share them if he found any friends, but work was the most important part! He was here for science! Hopefully he wouldn't have to do any scary stuff, but the experiments couldn't be that bad could they? He had never been a part of an experiment, so he wouldn't know, the only reason he was picked for this experiment was due to his high intelligence and enthusiasm, or so he was told. "I- I'm not really good at fighting... I was barely allowed inside the male wardrobe in high school after all, I- I think you can tell from my p- physique why I c- chose science," Lorin joked a little bit, hoping to lighten up the mood a little bit, but he knew that was going to be difficult.

"Huh?"

Sattelite immediately lowered the hand she was going to offer a handshake with. She looked at the other and saw that her Connector was beeping very slightly, a kind of sound that only aliens could transmit to one another. She was hoping there were other survivors, but she was still relieved to know that Pepper, and Justin, hopefully, was still alive. She was in the process of communicating back when she realized that in less than a few seconds, their 'call' was cut.

Must be the earthlings, she thought. Then again, she knew she'd be blaming everything on the humans.

All she had to do now was wait, for something to happen, or for Pepper to be able to whisper to her again, or just, something, anything. And in that time she waited, all she did was wonder, wonder, poke around at this prison-like place, and wonder more. She knew she had to brace herself--whatever may have been encountered by Pepper, she would as well, soon enough. She just hoped it wasn't that creepy one who just mercilessly beat Pepper a little. She wasn't so fond of him.

Justin wasn't a big fan of this little jail that separated him from the others. He saw a human talking to Pepper and he was going over to her to hand her earth food... He growled slightly as he approached her still even if he appeared harmless, and for all they know they couldn't process some human foods.

---------

Jason sighed as the subjects were separated then he walked to Alex "they are separated like you wanted them to be. They seem to adapt faster to their environment and think fast I think they will find a way out sooner or later." He said to him. He wanted to test on that Pepper girl, she was so innocent but yet a perfect subject, he liked it when they screamed of pain.

Pepper took one of the round things called cookies. They were hard but they smelled good. She hesitated for a moment but then took a bite. It was like crispy bread, with a strange but wonderful flavour and it was something in it...she had never tasted anything like it before and it made her take another bite. ((Sugar)) She turned to Justin and spoke in their language. "Those are amazing, you should taste one!" She turned back to the human and smiled. "I-I've never tasted anything like this."

~~

Alex sighed. "Stop worrying. They won't, and if they do, is all their ships already gone. They went to a museum or something, I don't know. They are stuck here." He looked at his watch. Wasn't this new lab assistant going to start today? "But if they are adapting fast to their new "home" mabey we could start the experiments sooner."

Tyler was scanning the cell for a way out. The only thing he found was the door, and that didn't seem too promising. Even the air vents were too small to fit inside. In English, Tyler said "I guess we really are stuck here, huh Sattelite?"

Did she like them? No, she must like them right? Yeah it looks like she likes them! Right? Wait... what about the other guy? H- He won't eat me right? I- I already thought about it... He did just growl... Maybe that was his stomach! Wait... what if he is planning on eating... me?! No! No! The girl said I was safe... so I'm safe... right...? He looked up at the girl with a smile as it seemed she enjoyed them, and was happy that she liked the cookies. Hopefully this would make the scientists... THE SCIENTISTS! Lorin placed a couple of cookies on the lid before he bowed again to the two of them, mainly keeping his distant a little bit from the male one, as he scared him.

"I- I'm glad you like them! I- I need to get going now! S- See you later!" Lorin said as he turned around and walked into the door, he completely forgot how close he was standing from the door in the first place, and in his rush he didn't think about opening the door first. Embarrassed he quickly unlocked the door and began running, getting lost around three times on the way as he finally was pointed in the right direction by another worker on the ship. "I- I am so sorry for being late! I- I wanted to make cookies, but I didn't know how, and then I burned some a- and- I'm so sorry!" Lorin flailed around waving his arm like a child, but making sure he didn't spill any of the cookies as he bowed respectively in front of the two scientists, hoping they would accept his apology.

"I suppose," Sattelite looked over to the fellow alien, wondering how he knew her name. He was probably listening in earlier to her conversation with the others, but as far as she knew, the name of this one in front of her was unknown. "What do I call you?," she asked once more. Hopefully, there wouldn't be anything to hinder her from the answer she wanted, now.

(By the way, the guy with the cookies isn't where Tyler and Sattelite are... yet. c:)

"Oh, um, I'm Tyler" he said. He felt really stupid for not introducing himself sooner. "I actually helped chose this wretched planet to land on. I guess I just should have just stayed out of it, huh?"

"Don't blame yourself," Sattelite said softly, examining the heavy metal chains that her feet had not gone accustomed to just yet. She figured she should for the days to come. "My research apparently highlighted the good side of this planet, too. Though with those scientists, it's like there was never a good side to them." Her pink eyes gazed up to the fellow alien. "It's nice to meet you, Tyler."

The human did that strange bending-down-thing again and then left with haste. She looked angry at Justin and crossed her arms. "You scared him away! Didn't you see that he was the key to our freedom?" She sighed and sat down again. The wall was cold and hard.

"The boy was gonna leave either way so do you eat to die here and now or later" he said to her he was giving up on hope and he sighed.

She mumbled something she didn't even know what it meant and started to pull in her chains. They have to breaktheyhavetobreaktheyhavetobreak... She pulled more furiously but soon stopped when she saw that her hands were bleeding. She screamed of pain and anger and then opened up the Connector and contacted Sattelite again. She left blue, bloody fingerprints all over it.

Justin saw she was screaming in pain and he sighed and ripped a piece of cloth off his shirt and handed her the cloth to help her.

Lorin heard the shout and almost panicked himself, he even jumped a little bit as he looked up at Alex and Jason. "I- I'll go check it out!" Lorin volunteered himself as they probably had more important things to do. The scream was obviously coming out of pain so Lorin rummaged through the different cupboards, standing on top of a chair and barely managed to take out the first aid kit, even though he knew very well how to use it, he didn't want too as he thought all the needles and other pointy things in the kit was scary, hopefully they knew how to use it better than he did.

Lorin appeared yet again in front of the door, listening in if there was anyone in there closely. I can't hear anything... Did she die?! Oh no! No wait... can they die that quickly? Wait... how am I suppose to know that?! Did I miss something in the report? No... I read it six times, and that was just this morning! But what if she did die? What do I say to the scientists?! I didn't do anything! But maybe that's the problem! I should knock first though... should I call out her name? Wait... what was her name? Should I say Miss Alien? No... that sounds offending... Maybe Miss is okay? Lorin had yet another panic attack in his head, yet again wasting time as he knocked on the door gently. "I- I'm coming in! I- It's Lorin again!" Lorin called as he entered the room, carefully closing the door behind him.

The male and female was still chained, but the female's hand was bleeding. The mere sight of blood made Lorin nervous, but he quickly pulled himself togehter as he tried his best to smile, and kept his distance away from Justin, as he slowly approached her.
"I- It's a f- first aid k- kit! I- It can c- c-lose the wound o- on your h- hand," Lorin said and held the kit in front of him, close enough for her to reach without moving too much.

"So what do you think they are going to do to us?" Tyler asked. "And what is the point of all this? We come unarmed seeking help and they massacre us. I thought even humans were more civilized than that."

Alex looked at the kid. He would absolutely have to calm own if he was going to help them. Before he could say anything to him they heard a scream and he ran off to check it out. He laughed silently. "I'll help him." He said and followed him to B12 and went inside.

~~

"I-It's nothing." She said as Lorin walked in again. She tried to close her Connector but with slippery fingers she couldn't close it before Alex came in. He stared at the monitor. "Jason!" He shouted.

~~

Alex went up to the girl, grabbed her arm and looked at the thing. He noticed that her hands were covered in something blue, and he realised that it was her blood. Blue blood, intresting, but right now not important. It looked like a small computer but he didn't understand what the text was saying. "What is this?". She dragged in her arm and answered with a shaky voice "N-Nothing."

"M- Mr. S- Scientist... Y- You shouldn't d- do that to s- someone w- who's i- injured! L- Let's treat h- her wound first..." Lorin insisted as he walked over to him, lightly grabbing the corner of his shirt, hoping that he would agree. "W- We shouldn't injure those a- already injured..." Lorin added as walked over with the first aid kit, and gave it to Alex. "I- I'll go check on the others! P- Please excuse me!" Lorin said as he hurried tot he door a second time, walking into the door and crashing to the floor, before he clumsily made it up to his feet again and opened the door rushing to the next door.

Lorin opened the next door and walked inside, a little bit less hesitant this time as he realized that they were not as dangerous as he had imagined. Or hopefully not... Wait... there may be more species than just one... what if this one is human eating?! What if I look delicious?! I have some cookies left... but will that be enough? AH! I am going to get eaten~! Lorin thought as he clenched his white coat in his hands, staring up at Tyler with his ice blue eyes, his knees were slightly trembling along with his hands as he used his one free hand to shakily offer the bag of cookies to them. "I- I- I - I m-ma-m- made s- some cookies... T- The- There h- human t- t- treats... p- please e- e- enjoy.... a- and d- don't e- eat me~!" Lorin squealed the last part of his sentence squatting down on the floor, using his arms as two small shields, clearly scared of being eaten as the fear had gotten the better of him.

"I'm not sure," she mumbled, entering a few codes on her Connector, and checking if there were any others who weren't... well, killed. "They were desperate. It's a matter of fear," she said. It was more of a guess, except she was so sure about it. Sattelite's eyebrows furrowed quite. There was another need for communication by Pepper, but this second time around wasn't so good. Sattelite stayed silent, and listened in to whatever was happening in the other side of where the other aliens were. She also put a finger in front of her lips to tell Tyler to not talk. There could be valuable knowledge she might get and use.

But of course, the events of life were not perfect enough to be in one's favor, and Sattelite found herself hastily inputting the codes for the Connector's shutdown--one that the humans may never be able to reverse, though she could. She looked up, turned around and saw one human, offering Tyler some... what were those? The human called them cookies.
"Human treats," she mumbled again, walking close, in a rather reserved way. If I wasn't a prisoner right now, I would've laughed at his cowardliness, she thought, reaching out to pick one of those 'human treats'. She threw one gracefully in her mouth, and waited for a few seconds. Then a few. Then another few.

"Nothing bad," she took another one and ate it. "What's with the particles?," she wondered. Sattelite doubted that the crouching figure in front of them even heard her. "Eat you?," she asked and loomed over the... was it a girl or a boy? She wasn't sure. "We're not going to eat you," she said matter-of-factly with that calm tone of hers that suggested peace still. "Do we look like we'd eat you?," she asked out of curiosity. She hid her hands behind her to hide the nails that the humans didn't seem to have nor be fond of. If she was to ask, they have quite a long list of similarities with humans. Only she didn't have time to enumerate.

Justin growled at Alex who was touching the girl and giving her pain he leaped at him but the chains only got him to his feet but he couldn't attack it. "Don't hurt her!" He yelled.

-------

Jason sighed as he was called by Alex and came in the room he was hopefully prepared to punish them for something they did wrong. He just smirked and walked over to Pepper then he grabbed her hair and yanked on it. "So you needed me?"

"Look at this." Alex said and held up her arm with the strange thing towards Jason. Then the screen became black. "Wh-what happened?" He mumbled silently and then pulled out a knife and pressed it towards her neck. "I ask again, what is it? A weapon?"

~~

Pepper sighed, a bit calmed down when the screen went black. Thanks Sattelite, she thought. But it wasn't over yet, "Jason" pulled her hair and she had to bite her lip to not scream. And then the other human pressed a knife towards her neck, asking the same question again. She paniced and kicked the human infront of her in the stomach and pressed her claws into "Jason's" leg. The human with the knife flew back and landed on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back