• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Captured

"U- Um... B- B- Bl- Blood?" Lorin asked confused, he had not smelled any blood coming from Jason, but he did not dare to think why he was covered in blood, or at least smelled like blood. The only thing he could do was doing yet another one of his quick courtesies and bowed to the male alien, who was now talking, and closed his eyes as if he was expecting a hit. He was angry, very angry. An angry alien was a dangerous one right? What if he was going to be eaten now?! No, they had already clarified that... But there was no guarantee that they would not jump him, attack him... and then eat him! Why did he always think of being eaten? Was he maybe hungry himself? Lorin shook his head, his thoughts were wandering off topic.

He was there to do his best as Alex had told him to do, but he still did not understand what sort of intentions that was. Were they not suppose to become friends with the aliens? The best way to get to experiment on them was after all being friendly, as he was certain the experiments were humane, as he did not know the truth behind the experiments, since no one had dared to tell him. Moving on from the question he had asked before, as he did not wish to know the answer, he regarded the female's question instead, it was better that way after all, as he did not want to know what Jason had done before he came to fetch him. "T- They a- are in room A12," Lorin answered, as he was still being as honest as ever, he saw nothing wrong in telling them where the others were. It was a way of getting to know each other a bit better, as the scientists were clearly doing a bad job.

Before Alex could enter the cell again he heard Jason calling for him. He went to A12 as fast as he could and then went inside. He sighed when he saw that he was pulling her hair. He didn't now if he wanted him to do so, but decided to let him do as he wanted. "What?"

~~

Pepper jumped a little when Jason went inside, but her fear was drowning in fury. He was the one who had tortured her. When he grabbed her hair she grabbed his hand and pressed her claws into it, making it bleed red blood. "Let it go!" She screamed, ignoring his question. She didn't even notice the other human that went into the room.

He got angry at the alien and he soon just released her hair punched in the face "Son of a b*tch!" He said his hands were bleeding because of the alien. "Well, this girl she happened to heal almost ask quick as after I threw her back in her after my experimentation. And nothing is even showing a scar or anything..." He said putting his finger on the girl's stomach.

-------------

Justin growled at she was getting tortured by them and he tried to pounce on him but the chains forced him back "Don't touch her!" He yelled.

"You're right..." Alex said and went closer to the girl. "Not even a scar." As it seemed like the girl had passed out, he turned around so that he faced the yelling male. "Is this something...you aliens, can do?" He grinned at his pathetic attempts to punch them. "And calm down. You should now what happens if you're not a good alien." He teased him and nodded towards the passed out girl on the floor.

Tyler took a calming breath. "How much so you actually know?" He said in a calm voice. "Do you know why there is only 4 of us? How much do you know about your employers? How much do you know about what might come of us? With the exception of the second question, I don't need an answer. I just want you to think about it your self. You seem like you actually care for us, and I admire that. Just learn all you can before you jump to any conclusions. I get the feeling things are very different from what you think they are."

There were screams. There were definitely screams.

Because if there weren't, then Sattelite wouldn't have detected such. She was still stable enough to avoid hallucinations and whatnot. Or at least, that was what she thought.
Room A12, she thought, making sure to imprint that on her memory. She would be lying if she said that she wasn't forgetful. "What room is this?," she asked, along with the questions that Tyler asked consecutively. If the screams and shouts that she heard really were from familiar beings, then they might not be too far. The human did say they were just in the next room. She moved her feet, only to feel more restricted with the heavy chains on her ankles. Sattelite was really getting sick of such a place.

Justin growled at the man who questioned him "No! She just came in like that your just to stupid to realize that!" He didn't care if he was hurt but he didn't want to be tested on.

-----

"Alex, I think we should enforce a rule here just to keep everything in check. All aliens must speak English or they will feel great punishments." He said to him hoping he would agree.

Alex raised one eyebrow and grinned. "Well, I'm not enough stupid to not understand that it is a lie. Now, I ask you again, what happened to her?" He said. "And I don't think that it's necessary to punish them for that." He said to Jason.

((Sorry, wasn't getting notifications!!))

"H- How m- much? U- Um..." Lorin began thinking about the male's aliens question a little bit, almost sitting down on the floor in the progress, but Alex had just scolded him for being too relaxed around them, so he had to watch himself. They had claws, they could shred him into pieces, but they seemed so nice, so he had no reason to believe they would. "Room A12 is next to this one... Right...." Lorin looked a bit around himself, closing his eyes a little bit to get the right direction until he pointed to the southern wall. "Right here, though through this wall," Lorin said a little bit less nervous, but he was still thinking about what the male alien had asked him about.

"U- Um... I- I know that they a- are scientsits... and I do know that you are only four... A- Ah sorry I didn't mean to answer them! A- And of course I care about you! You are a life just like I am a life, though were were both created under different circumstances, but that doesn't make any of us less 'alive' it simply makes it so you and I are different, just like humans are," Lorin answered with a smile, as he took a deep breath in before drowning into his thoughts. His right... What do I know? I was allowed to go as a lab assistant, and I am only suppose to do minor jobs. Alex and Jason are already working so hard, it even seemed as Jason had done some sort of experiment, thinking of the blood. Should I ask them...? But... if they are hiding it... and if the aliens aren't fond of it... what might be going on, that I can't see? Lorin asked himself, looking over to the two aliens, before sighing. He truly didn't know much, did he?

((So sorry about this super late answer! School is being a real jerk -.-''))

Jason sighed as he was denied permission for that, so he just waited for an answers

----------

Justin growled "I told you it's the truth!" He just wanted to leave and be happy again... He looked at Pepper and he yelled "pepper I need your help!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"See?" Tyler said. "You hardly know anything! I'm sure they didn't tell you why there is only 4 of us, did they? Well, there were more. A lot more, in fact. They all died upon landing on this wretched planet. Not of natural causes, mind you, but of bullets. Most of our species died on this planet or is dying back on our own. It kind of makes living seem kind of pointless."

Alex sighed. "I'm running out of patience, and your explaination isn't good enough." He made a gesture towards Jason. "My friend here, got her blood all over his clothes." Then he pointed at the passed at girl on the floor. "But she haven't even a wound. What. Happened?" The last part a bit more angry and he pressed his teeth together.

~~

Pepper woke up. She was lying on the floor and everything was blurry. She heard high voices talking. "Justin?" She said, but it sounded more like a whisper.

"You both are monsters. Also, I found some bandages and with them she healed up." He said to them both and looked angry he never liked being angry though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back