• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sevenstars

Veteran Lurker
A maniacal super-criminal fires a beam of energy into the walls of the bank just off campus for the seventh time this afternoon. Your crush from Chem 105 might be looking at you, or they might just be looking at that dude in a cape who's flying in to stop him. You just got back from fighting sewer mutants, and should probably be studying for your history exam tomorrow, but your stoned roommate won't stop rambling about how you should probably still be off saving the world. Just another day at Hudson University.

This is going to be a fairly light-hearted superhero RP set on and around a college campus in New York City. It's not a school specifically for superheroes, but it's a school that plenty of heroes end up going to, given the area's reputation as a hotspot for everything from alien abductions to questionably safe radiation experiments. Players can be heroes, normal humans, or even villains. For the most part, I would guess it will be more about day-to-day life and small-scale fighting than alien invasions and city-busting confrontations, although I'll be very flexible as to how it goes. My plan is that the RP will begin at a frat house party a few weeks after orientation, which has been secretly infiltrated by one of the city's villains.

Let me know if you're interested! Or you can go ahead and fill out a character sheet using this link, which also includes some more setting information. Feel free to ask any other questions here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back