• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π‚𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 π‹πŽπ•π„ ━━ anime style bxb rp

rosysunlight

π–€Λš. INTRODUCTION
β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ hello ! you can call me venus (he/him). i'm sixteen and i've been roleplaying since i was about eleven. i usually do advanced literate to novella, although sometimes i prefer starting shorter and building up so that i don't get burnt out before we get to the interesting part of the roleplay. my age range for romance roleplays is 15 - 17, but otherwise i really don't care. i just feel uncomfortable roleplaying romance with an adult.

π–€Λš. PLOT
β–ƒβ–ƒ i was going to write this down all pretty and aesthetic, but that's too hard.

basically !! my character is abe makoto, a teenage boy who starts questioning his sexuality after your character transfers to his school and starts talking to him. and he doesn't know how to deal with it, so he becomes a flustered mess. and it's all just cute, wholesome fun with some angst because it's a plot about teenagers discovering their sexualities at a pretty difficult time in their lives, and fuck that's pretty scary. we can discuss more concrete details if you're interested! i'll tell you more about my character too.

π–€Λš. GUIDELINES
β–ƒβ–ƒ please be detailed !! have at least three paragraphs.
β–ƒβ–ƒ like i mentioned before, ages fifteen through seventeen only.
β–ƒβ–ƒ i want someone who can talk about and discuss rp plans in detail.
β–ƒβ–ƒ uhhh ,,, that's about it. thanks to anyone who reads this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back