• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Dungeon Meshi RP Search] [OPEN]

Corvus_crow

Fanfic writer and Roleplay Enthusiast
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"It was a delicious meal… delicious in dungeon!"
tumblr_2f9c5c7862047a548e26d18bd34cae1d_7e613982_2048.png

Welcome to my thread! If you're here I must assume you may also be interested into delving into the world of Dungeon Meshi with someone else. I'll be quick and to the point to start;
  • I'm seeking Canon x Canon, as the thread title implies.
    • I'd lean most towards Labru [Laios x Kabru] but I'm open to other parings, or taking a non romance route as well!
    • Some of the characters I can write well are: Chilchuck, Senshi, Laios, Kabru, Sissel and Shuro.
  • I am 23 years old as of writing this thread, and therefore this will be 18+ only. I would like to touch on some of the more dark themes the series has further down the line.
  • I'm reading the manga, and have fully caught up with the anime. To avoid spoilers, we can totally delve into something that suits us both as we progress through the main story at our leisure!
The final thing I should add is I'm a full/partial lit writer, depending on the circumstances. I thoroughly enjoy world-building, and writing action, drama, and shocker— romance!
Lastly, if you've gotten this far I will say I am open to the idea of OCS, but I will be quite picky. Send me a message or comment on this thread! I look forward to writing with you.

Last edited:
I might be interested! Would you be down to double up? I can do cc X cc for your side, if you're alright with doing cc x oc for my side!

Send me a private message. I'd love to discuss this more!

I'm just getting into the manga now but it won't take long at all to finish lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back