• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Canon/Canon RP Partner Search!

amva

ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"
Roleplay Search

• Hello there!

I’m Ali, a 24 years old from GMT timezone. English is not my first language, but I do try my best at it! I’m an extremely chatty person, so if OOC chat it’s not your thing, I tell you already we won’t work. It gets uncomfortable for me to roleplay without OOC chat.

I’m here in search of some roleplaying partners, but I hope to find some friends along the way.

I’m also anime trash, video game obsessed and an animal lover.

Hope something from this search catches your attention. If so, just PM me!

Hey! A KilluGon rp would be amazing, if you're up for it! I'm also a fan of doubling leopika in there too! (they're a family, IMO.) I can play either Killua or Gon, but I prefer to play Killua, and I can play either Leorio or Kurapika and I have no preference there. I'm caught up to right before the Dark Continent arc, at least in Manga, and I've seen both the 1999 and 2012 anime series! I can't pm yet, but you can totally DM me, I guess?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back