• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Canine RP

fiver

Hello, everyone !! I'm making this quick little thread to see if anyone is interested in this little role-play idea I had.
I don't see many around here (maybe I'm just not looking hard enough), so I decided an interest check would be
best, before I simply just threw the idea out there. So, my idea is a feral canine pack role-play that live in a city
that has been mostly abandoned by mankind. Seemingly, so anyway. So, here is the actual plot of the role-play;

empty streets, empty roads, this silent city is home to two packs of feral canines. seemingly abandoned by mankind,
these canines have made it their home. a harsh environment, not because of the state of the city per se, but the packs
themselves, a toxic relationship between the two. a fine line separates the two, a fierce rivalry between both packs. neither
is afraid to dispose of opposite pack-members in cold blood. one less canine to deal with. of course, there are always those
who disobey the laws and mingle with the opposite group, though both packs have their own ways of dealing out the
consequences if they find out. really this city isn't big enough for both packs, and its a battle for survival for both packs. its a
battle between life or death every day. every day might be ones last day in this cruel world. tensions have been slowly rising
in the last few months, as both packs stride to outdo the other. however, something has been taking both packs members,
finding their bodies though there had been no scent of whatever killed them. however, the cause of these deaths are unknown,
though each pack has their own opinions on the matter. with these strange disappearances, the packs have temporarily put their
rivalry aside, in hopes of discovering what is happening to their members. of course, it won't be easy and who knows how others
may take advantage of this horrid time. the world is dangerous, and even more so now. bond may be broken, friends lost, and you
might even lose yourself. of course, life has a way of throwing things at you fast, before you have time to react. these mysterious
deaths aren't the only new things happening in the city. not by a long shot.

So, that's the basic outline of the plot and what goes on from there is yet to be revealed. If, interested please feel free to post
below or shoot me a pm !! Thank you for your time and consideration it is greatly appreciated !! <3

Oh ho ho. You've piqued my interest.

I have a limited time period about 6-7 days so if you're still planning on going with the rp, you are welcome to kill my character off on my last day...

Thank you all for your interest !!​
I definitely will consider making the thread today or tomorrow,
and let you all know when its up and running !!

The role-play will be considered semi-lit at the least, though I'll
probably let everyone get away with writing at least three
sentences per post/per character just to give others something
to respond to !!​

Hello all !! I'm popping over here to say the thread is open as promised !!​
You can view the thread here !! please, feel free to take a look and feel
free to reserve roles via messaging me or direct posting on the character
thread. Please refrain from posting on the main one until the role-play
has started !! Thank you all again !!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back