• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โจ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ท ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ป? โฉ โ€” ooc.

Characters
Here
i got a proper code up!! i uh, spent way too long on it so i didn't actually get much of the character done? whoops. but it's a funky spin on a police file so... worth??

i got a proper code up!! i uh, spent way too long on it so i didn't actually get much of the character done? whoops. but it's a funky spin on a police file so... worth??
duuuude, that looks so awesome! :-D

my dudes,
these characters are already so amazing!!!!!!!!!
christy christy you literally scored the jackpot with who is going to be in your roleplay! but, it will also be an awful choice to make!

hope everyone's sheets are coming along well! mine is about 1/4th done but will most likely be finished completely tomorrow. i'm excited to see everyone's characters!

hope everyone's sheets are coming along well! mine is about 1/4th done but will most likely be finished completely tomorrow. i'm excited to see everyone's characters!
i'm hopefully planning on getting mine up either today or tomorrow! c:

kjsrlkejawrlektjelatjkle;ak i'm honestly bummed but i don't think i'm going to be able to do this roleplay just because my schedule has gotten so hectic recently and i don't want to waste anybody's time with a cs if i can't contribute to the rp if i am selected. I apologize, but I hope y'all get some amazing stories going!! I know with the other people applying you're going to have an amazing cast if nothing else. Here's wishing y'all good vibes and gook luck!! : )

eeeeeeeeeppppp!!
only two more days guys well and an hour!!!!
i can't be the only one freaking out about this roleplay. haha!

also christy christy would it be okay to put in an application for another character as well?
i know that we are only able to play one character but i wasn't sure if we could apply for more than one character.

eeeeeeeeeppppp!!
only two more days guys well and an hour!!!!
i can't be the only one freaking out about this roleplay. haha!

also christy christy would it be okay to put in an application for another character as well?
i know that we are only able to play one character but i wasn't sure if we could apply for more than one character.
you can definitely apply for another!

christy christy - hiya, i was just wondering if there was a specific location this roleplay is set in! iโ€™m writing my characterโ€™s bio. c:

everyone's kids are literally looking so good ugh
tears, everywhere

i've got the majority of inรชs up! i'll be filling out the rest of her tomorrow
i have no idea how the code looks on non-mac computers so fingers crossed it didn't turn to garbage

everyone's kids are literally looking so good ugh
tears, everywhere

i've got the majority of inรชs up! i'll be filling out the rest of her tomorrow
i have no idea how the code looks on non-mac computers so fingers crossed it didn't turn to garbage
it might just be me but i think all the content in her form is in another language?

christy christy yikes!! can you maybe send me a screenshot of what her form looks like to you? (for reference, it comes out like this on my end?)

3UsKKhu.png

that's what it looks like for me!

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 11.07.10 AM.png

hmm must be my laptop then. that's very werid dsafsdf. what font did you use? qwerty; qwerty;

christy christy i used gayathri!! i'm looking at it rn, and it apparently has 3 styles, one of which uses malayalam script, and i think that's what you're seeing? i'm fiddling with fonts rn to see what i can change it to!

ahh, i think that's the case. have a lot of regional indian languages installed on my system so it might be automatically changing to the malayalm script. hold on, lemme see if i can deactivate it.

qwerty; qwerty; update: it worked! i disabled the font so i can see it in english now.

so, my character is finally done! deadline is close so i'm very excited to see everyone else's forms!

so, my character is finally done! deadline is close so i'm very excited to see everyone else's forms!
i donโ€™t want to be a sausage but you missed out bennyโ€™s attire wjfjwjjf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back