• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Can I Bring Back The Hunger Games?

Silverius

New to the site but not to rp. I noticed there are no open interest checks for a hunger games rp and since that's what I'm craving right now I thought I'd open one up.

I am looking for at least four other players but more are welcome. I would like to use dice and stats to keep things fair and I can explain how that will work for those of you who are unfamiliar with it.

I would like this game to be all OCs and played as if the books/movies never happened.

I'd be so here for that! I haven't done a hunger games rp in several years so it'd be fun to do again!

I'm always down for Hunger Games RP's. Consider me interested.

so just food for thought. how do you guys feel about playing mentors as well as tributes? either surviving victors or pre existing victors from the original story minus katniss and peta

Fine by me. I've played both mentors and tributes in past HG RPs.

cool. of course the focus would be on the current tributes but a post every now and then about what mentors are doing to help their tributes would be fun

cool. of course the focus would be on the current tributes but a post every now and then about what mentors are doing to help their tributes would be fun

I think it could be fun to each have our tribute characters, but then we can play mentors from different Districts so it's like we're mentoring each other.

I think it could be fun to each have our tribute characters, but then we can play mentors from different Districts so it's like we're mentoring each other.
yeah that's what I was thinking and then victors can come back and we can still keep up with what they're doing

would you guys rather dictate character age or roll for it? my main concern is no one will play as character on the younger side of the age bracket

would you guys rather dictate character age or roll for it? my main concern is no one will play as character on the younger side of the age bracket

I'm not super bothered by that tbh since the younger ones are less likely to be Reaped anyway.

quick question, do you have an idea what number games this is? Just so I can figure out what year the mentor character I wanna make won

I would love to do a Hunger Games roleplay if you are still looking for players!

Hello! If there is still room, may I join? [I'm also fairly new to this site and haven't posted much, but I would love to join!]

Awesome! Thanks! I'll work on my character and catch up with you guys!
we haven't actually started just yet. goal is to do that his weekend so you have some time.
we are however all playing as each others mentors as well as our own tributes so I hope youre willing to do that too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back