• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed can a mod delete this please? :3 thank

allure

angel eyes ♡
i coded this on mobile bc i don't have access to my laptop at the moment. i'm posting this so a friend can take a look at it and make sure it doesn't look like trash on desktop. if you wanna help a poor soul out then reply and tell me if there's anything wrong pls thank you. dont judge my sweet child she's a work in progress. fyi: the scroll bar is not supposed to be visible and the words in the div box shouldn't cover the whole picture. the box should end right where the picture ends.

n u n c h i n u n c h i

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
I NEED
SOME SUGAR,
I NEED
SOMETHING FAKE
xxxo v e r v i e w

name : audrey bui
occupation : court monitor at city flight (trampoline park), occasional dog walker, sugar baby
sexuality : pansexual
ethnicity : vietnamese
nationality : vietnamese-american
hobbies : shopping, watching anime, baking, listening to music, social media, going through the obstacle course at her workplace
talents : gymnastics, being multilingual (english, vietnamese, french), lying on the spot, understanding animals, being able to jump very high, martial arts
likes : anime, impromptu back handsprings, rnb, using "bro" language to make fun of men
dislikes : disrespekt

xxxa p p e a r a n c e

full
full
full
full
faceclaim : hoàng yên chibi
height : 5'1"
weight : 114 lbs.
hair : dark brown, almost black
eyes :
body : x, x, x

xxxp e r s o n a l i t y

virtues :
vices :
personality (1+ paragraph)
playlist
5fbd3b3090258c514feb2b0c655b92cb.jpg
"tell me that you love me. say the pretty things smeared on your lips. sticky sticky, i'll keep it pickled so it won't rot for a long time" – "jam jam" by iu

1200x630bb.jpg
"i got intentions baby, but i'm getting restless babe. i need your blessing baby, i'll f--- you if you let me baby, yeah" – "love" by dean and syd

12e6dd453874b72aa0850f6d60a5891d.1000x1000x1.jpg
"you don't wanna stay a little late? i'll give you that tingle on your waist. hit you when you need a little taste. better watch my back" – "trust nobody" by cashmere cat ft. selena gomez & tory lanez

2c1f31ee6278b9ccf7be5b6a3ab190ab.1000x1000x1.jpg
"diamonds and the rings are her fantasy. she chase hearts with the hennessy. you love her, but you'll never be enough, enough" – "false alarm" by the weeknd

xxxh i s t o r y

biography (2+ paragraph)
was a really good gymnast, preparing to go to the olympics but sustained a shoulder injury
cutie in high school and started experimenting in college and became a hoe
her closest brush with fame was when she worked as a stunt double for a B-rate movie
now interested in dancing

xxxr e l a t i o n s h i p s

IMG_0575.jpg

percy mizushima​
they've been best friends since high school and agreed to find an apartment in LA where they could share the rent. it's pretty clear that they're very comfortable around each other, but it's also just as obvious that they're not romantically involved.

Last edited:
Three hours. That was all she asked for. Three. Hours. So why in the everloving fuck was someone banging on her door at the fucking asscrack of dawn? Hayu groaned as she rolled over in bed, briefly considering raising her volume to a scream so that it would scare away the inconsiderate little shit who had decided to disturb her. She quickly decided against this course of action - if anything, it might just get more people to come check on her and make sure she wasn't being ax-murdered.

There was sunlight streaming in through the blinds. She reached out to her bedside table for her phone and squinted at the screen. 12:45... okay, so it wasn't exactly the asscrack of dawn, and she had gotten a lot more than three hours of sleep (for once) but that didn't mean she was any less disgruntled. Honestly, she was even more annoyed at herself for not waking up earlier. And who the fuck was at the door? Hayu slid her glasses on and shoved a piece of her hair out of her face as she crossed the small distance from her bed to the door. Maybe it was Seungjin returning her stellar collision model to her. She swung the door open with little ceremony, leaning against the doorframe to steady herself as a sudden yawn overtook her. Her eyes first focused on the taller of the two figures in the doorway. "Oppa?" What was Hae-woo doing—oh my god it's Jae-hoon. What the fuck. What.

In Hayu's head, the camera was panning out on the ridiculous scene. Hayu, with her frizzy bedhead and sleep-crusted eyes, wearing a shirt that read "MY GRAVITATIONAL PULL IS STRONGER THAN YOURS" and Kumamon-printed pajama pants. Sang Jae-hoon, infuriating as always with his stupid sex appeal and ozone layer of entitlement. Hae-woo, whom she had trusted to not bring entitled rich kids to her front door, looking pained and not nearly as scared as he should have been considering she was thinking about a stellar collision ocurring between her fist and his face. Well, maybe she was being unreasonably harsh. She opened her mouth and eloquently, politely asked, "What the fuck are you douchecanoes doing here?"

full

MOOD
annoyed

ATTIRE
white sundress, denim jacket, mary janes

INTERACTIONS
jaehoon, haewoo

Last edited:
Three hours. That was all she asked for. Three. Hours. So why in the everloving fuck was someone banging on her door at the fucking asscrack of dawn? Hayu groaned as she rolled over in bed, briefly considering raising her volume to a scream so that it would scare away the inconsiderate little shit who had decided to disturb her. She quickly decided against this course of action - if anything, it might just get more people to come check on her and make sure she wasn't being ax-murdered.

There was sunlight streaming in through the blinds. She reached out to her bedside table for her phone and squinted at the screen. 12:45... okay, so it wasn't exactly the asscrack of dawn, and she had gotten a lot more than three hours of sleep (for once) but that didn't mean she was any less disgruntled. Honestly, she was even more annoyed at herself for not waking up earlier. And who the fuck was at the door? Hayu slid her glasses on and shoved a piece of her hair out of her face as she crossed the small distance from her bed to the door. Maybe it was Seungjin returning her stellar collision model to her. She swung the door open with little ceremony, leaning against the doorframe to steady herself as a sudden yawn overtook her. Her eyes first focused on the taller of the two figures in the doorway. "Oppa?" What was Hae-woo doing—oh my god it's Jae-hoon. What the fuck. What.

In Hayu's head, the camera was panning out on the ridiculous scene. Hayu, with her frizzy bedhead and sleep-crusted eyes, wearing a shirt that read "MY GRAVITATIONAL PULL IS STRONGER THAN YOURS" and Kumamon-printed pajama pants. Sang Jae-hoon, infuriating as always with his stupid sex appeal and ozone layer of entitlement. Hae-woo, whom she had trusted to not bring entitled rich kids to her front door, looking pained and not nearly as scared as he should have been considering she was thinking about a stellar collision ocurring between her fist and his face. Well, maybe she was being unreasonably harsh. She opened her mouth and eloquently, politely asked, "What the fuck are you douchecanoes doing here?"

full

MOOD
annoyed

ATTIRE

INTERACTIONS
jaehoon, haewoo

this still look ok on mobile?

full

kobayashi, tomomi
MOOD
annoyed

ATTIRE

INTERACTIONS
jaehoon, haewoo

i know the added div lowers the bottom bg box but could you height restrict the picture instead of making the left box longer when adjusting it? thank you i love you <3

full

kobayashi, tomomi
MOOD
annoyed

ATTIRE

INTERACTIONS
jaehoon, haewoo

better?

full
kobayashi, tomomi
MOOD
annoyed

ATTIRE

INTERACTIONS
jaehoon, haewoo

oh flip how do i delete this thread on mobile
On the top of the page, right bellow the thread title, besides 'Watch Thread', there should be a thing called 'Thread Tools'
It opens a menu with all of the thread options ; 3

On the top of the page, right bellow the thread title, besides 'Watch Thread', there should be a thing called 'Thread Tools'
It opens a menu with all of the thread options ; 3
there's only "edit title" and "add poll" under the thread tools? ;-;

Oh no, you might have to ask a mod to do it then. If it's not there it means you don't have full administration of this thread... probably >o<

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
I NEED
SOME SUGAR,
I NEED
SOMETHING FAKE
xxxo v e r v i e w

name : audrey bui
occupation : court monitor at city flight (trampoline park), occasional dog walker, sugar baby
sexuality : pansexual
ethnicity : vietnamese
nationality : vietnamese-american
hobbies : shopping, watching anime, baking, listening to music, social media, going through the obstacle course at her workplace
talents : gymnastics, being multilingual (english, vietnamese, french), lying on the spot, understanding animals, being able to jump very high, martial arts
likes : anime, impromptu back handsprings, rnb, using "bro" language to make fun of men
dislikes : disrespekt

xxxa p p e a r a n c e

full
full
full
full
faceclaim : hoàng yên chibi
height : 5'1"
weight : 114 lbs.
hair : dark brown, almost black
eyes :
body : x, x, x

xxxp e r s o n a l i t y

virtues :
vices :
personality (1+ paragraph)

p l a y l i s t
5fbd3b3090258c514feb2b0c655b92cb.jpg
"tell me that you love me. say the pretty things smeared on your lips. sticky sticky, i'll keep it pickled so it won't rot for a long time" – "jam jam" by iu

1200x630bb.jpg
"i got intentions baby, but i'm getting restless babe. i need your blessing baby, i'll f--- you if you let me baby, yeah" – "love" by dean and syd

12e6dd453874b72aa0850f6d60a5891d.1000x1000x1.jpg
"you don't wanna stay a little late? i'll give you that tingle on your waist. hit you when you need a little taste. better watch my back" – "trust nobody" by cashmere cat ft. selena gomez & tory lanez

2c1f31ee6278b9ccf7be5b6a3ab190ab.1000x1000x1.jpg
"diamonds and the rings are her fantasy. she chase hearts with the hennessy. you love her, but you'll never be enough, enough" – "false alarm" by the weeknd

xxxh i s t o r y

biography (2+ paragraph)
was a really good gymnast, preparing to go to the olympics but sustained a shoulder injury
cutie in high school and started experimenting in college and became a hoe
her closest brush with fame was when she worked as a stunt double for a B-rate movie
now interested in dancing

xxxr e l a t i o n s h i p s

IMG_0575.jpg

percy mizushima​
they've been best friends since high school and agreed to find an apartment in LA where they could share the rent. it's pretty clear that they're very comfortable around each other, but it's also just as obvious that they're not romantically involved.

allure allure Got you buddy

to delete a thread you goto the very first post you have then click delete then it should say if you delete this post the whole thread will be deleted :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back