• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Camp's Last Stand

Peach Tea

☼☼
No one ever really expects their mother to ever betray them. But then again, who would expect the very woman who nurtured you and helped you grow through your entire life to be a backstabber to anyone.

It felt like forever since any action has ever happened at camp half-blood, to a point where even playing capture the flag seems boring. Yet one day seems to be out of the normal when all of a sudden the oracle delivers a chilling message.

‘Something big is about to happen. And the mother is angry.’

Confused, campers begin to panic and ask questions that there aren’t answers to. Finally, Chiron gets a message from the gods that say that they want two children from each of the main 12 gods to go on a quest and find Rhea and stop her from rising and save the camp.

Rip, when your other peep helping you plan the roleplay isn't online that much xD

anyways, I will put up the cs very very soon.

Once I think of a good one that is. Also what's your guy's opinion on character photos. Should I do just anime/ drawing things, just regular people you somehow find on the internet, or a mixture of both?

Yay!! People actually notice me on roleplays! XD

Somehow I had a Percy Jackson roleplay would be slightly more popular than the other ideas I had posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back