• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Camp Willow Lake: Survival Horror Group RP

Kir

"How will I ever get out of this labyrinth?"
In the remote woods of a small town, lies a summer camp by the lake. A group of young campers and counselors arrive for what is supposed to be a fun-filled summer. But as the days go by, strange things start to happen. Campers go missing, and strange noises are heard in the woods at night.

One night, your cabin group decides to investigate the strange sounds. They venture deep into the woods and discover an abandoned cabin. Inside, they find a diary that tells the story of a young girl who drowned in the lake many years ago. It seems that her spirit has been haunting the camp and seeking revenge on those who come to stay....

As the campers try to leave the grounds, they realize they are trapped. There is no way out, as the ghost of the young girl is responsible for their imprisonment, and they are now at her mercy.

As the days go by, the campers & counselors are tormented by the ghostly presence. They are forced to confront their deepest fears and secrets, and the ghost uses these to manipulate and control them. The camp begin to turn on each other, and it becomes clear that not everyone will make it out alive.

As the situation becomes increasingly dire, the campers must find a way to break the curse and escape the clutches of the vengeful spirit. But with each passing day, their chances of survival dwindle. Can they overcome their differences and work together to defeat the ghost, or will they succumb to her wrath and become just another chapter in the camp's dark history?

Dope. Is there gonna be certain limit for characters? Like a certain number of campers and counselors? And is there gonna be age limits?

Dope. Is there gonna be certain limit for characters? Like a certain number of campers and counselors? And is there gonna be age limits?
I think for the campers we'd age range from like 14-17

Counselors can be 18+ to allow for mature themes.

As of now I wont put a limit on characters as I think it would be good to have a healthy balance of campers / counselors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back