• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Camp Rainbow

Vitez

밥이답이다
Little interest check for a roleplay idea I think would be pretty fun and unique.

The idea would be to set up a summer-camp of LGBTQ+ teens whose guardians have sent them because they believe it's a conversion camp. However, it's quite the opposite, as at this camp kids are encouraged to be who they are by a staff of young psychologists and therapists (many of whom are LGBTQ themselves). At first the kids are uneasy and worried about people tearing them down, but the well-meaning staff brings them together as friends through a variety of group activities. A big feature will be group discussions where the kids talk about topics such as the problems they alone and LGBTQ teens as a whole face, especially within high school.

I'm doing an interest check because I'd like to have a rainbow (if you will) of teens and some camp staff as well. I was thinking:

Gays/Lesbians

Bisexuals

Trans* people

Pansexuals

Asexuals/Aromantics

These identities can be teens and staff, and the options aren't limited to this list at all! I just need to know if I'll have enough people on board, so let me know if you're interested and if so, what kind of character you're interested in (Teen/Staff, sexuality, etc)

I'd be interested in this xD I identify as gay myself, so I'd likely end up as a gay teen xD

@PenBlade1326 Thank you, I appreciate the support! I identify as asexual myself so I'd like to play at least one teen but I'll probably also play staff member because I don't foresee much interest in the staff.

If you'd like, I'd gladly take on a second character as part of the staff :) Call me cliche, but I feel as though a sassy, motherly, and fab drag queen is needed. lol

I've always wanted to know one in real life, though die to my...conservative parents, I live a complete lie in my own house xDD So my knowledge of such things is limited and only strengthened on the internet, though I've been watching Miss Coco Peru a lot lately and I think she'll be my basis for the DQ xD

I dont believe you guys understand how excited i am for this xD

I dont know if i want to make a Butch lesbian, Femme lesbian, or lipstick lesbian.

oh the options.

Oh and my Genderfluid camper is so cute~

Once again, way too excited

I've never actually come forth about my sexuality, so this is like a coming out scenario for me xDD lol

The creator will most likely let everyone in xDD I can't speak for them, but I think they'll love how many people are showing interest xD I already love you people so much lol

Awe really?

Well although i dont know you much i still support you in all your decisions and when you do come out i'm sure you'll have other people who support you as well.

My camper is going to be me, basically xD A shy gay teenager with a nerdy side and overall "derp"-ness xD

And my staff member, if I make one, is going to be the sassy, loving, and fierce drag queen, inspired by Coco Peru xD

Omfg

i absolutely love Coco Peru.

I want to be male and be a drag queen just so i can have her be my drag mother xD

We so fab xD Y'all have a disease called fierce, please cough on me!

I swear I'm not this....energetic in real life, though you guys are just brightening my day xD

I'm literally so excited for this to begin cx

And just to keep your notifications spammed, I love you guys! :)

I'm a genderfluid drag king and I would love to do this, omg. I have some (trans woman) characters who could be staff members and maybe their adopted children that they have (twin gay teenage brothers and one agender kid) could help out at the camp too. Maybe like campers even though they didn't go there under the idea it was a conversion camp and instead came with their moms.

@Halcyon I am a very glittery magical boy. Please do pet me, I am one hundred percent open to being petted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back