• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Camp Rainbow

*dropkicks Halcyon* ME PET! *pets glittery magical boy and sticks tounge out at Halcyon*

*sweet smile, offers cookies* Eh? Eeeeeeh? C'mon, you know apology cookies always work on people xD

I'm not a big sweets fan.

Got any rice?

Then i'll think about accepting your apology.

Although PM me th rice because i'm sure this spam is annoying others and it's not very nice.

Sorry other people!

Now this sounds like a perfect RP. I came out to my parents 1-2 years ago as bisexual but I've been leaning towards fiery lesbian as of late. ;P I'm sure I could make a very interesting character for this.

Oh my god you guys are so awesome thank you for showing so much interest. I want it to be really well put together so I'm going to work really hard on making it awesome! Everyone's open to join of course, I want as many people as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back