• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Camp Metahuman (Superhero-ish roleplay interest check)

FoolsErin

when you at the when you you when the
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The government is desperate to keep superpowers and metahumans under wraps and hidden. While they are mostly suceeding, there are some cities with superpowered villains and heroes who have escaped the attempts at containing them. For these kinds, they can only plot out new methods of capture and hush the local media. For the majority that didn't quite escape however, they hide the gifted individuals elsewhere, for older metas and ones with a history of caped villany, it means a special jail and a serious amount of reformatory. But for children, teenage, and young adult metas, they are sent to an academy and taught to learn about, control, and hide their powers, basically a place to learn how to be "normal." But they don't run the school year long however, and during the summer they get the punks to gather up their stuff, and they are bussed to a camp where they can kayak, make potholders, and do average summer camp things. While it is mostly hidden, it is still a short car ride to the nearest city, and this public place happens to have some targeted jewels and banks. This roleplay is the shenanigans of the camp's inhabitants.

Awesome idea, would be delighted if you allowed me to join.

I already have a character concept forming in my head
:)

FoolsErin FoolsErin I love this idea. I already have a character that would be perfect for this. Two if you'll let me.

Oh. My. God.

I wasn't expecting this to blow up so fast.

I think I pretty much have to make a sign-up sheet now.

Gimme about a half-hour and I'll have one out.

I'm not the person to care about how long someone writes. As long as It's not ten paragraphs and not a single sentence, I'm chill with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back