• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Camp Marritt

Satan

hell-bent

tumblr_n5c5j86xsb1rsxk15o6_250.gif
Welcome to Camp Marritt
You came to this place to get away from your troubles at home, to get a break from work or school or to simply give yourself some sort of vacation.
Welcome to Camp Marritt, where all of your dreams... die! There is something lurking in these woods that your cabin rests in, where you sleep at night, swim, do all of your favorite activities! No one knows this, not until Luke Hammings was found 2 days into their camping trip, hung from a tall tree.

The story will start a day before Luke's death. Then, as the story progresses, his death will take place... so angst, fear and so forth should/will occur. Death, dispair, hopelessness.

Your characters will have to fight their way through and persevere to survive. Characters WILL die not all... but there will be death. Discussions will be made. But the point of this is to discover, and survive!!

tumblr_mz8zws38KM1qbnfi2o1_500.gif

noose.gif
Possible co-moderator(s): R.I.P R.I.P dwale dwale Mot Mot
Mentions:

1415949309982550_animate.gif

Code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
It looks cool. Tag me when the description is up and I'll make my decision about joining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back