• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Camp Halfblood: Civil War

Holo

The local outcast.
Zeus_punishment_by_JuanSan.jpg
when Zeus defeated Kronos the first time he was left with a realization. He'd done the same thing his father had done and now had to worry that one of his kids might do the same. He however had a few kids and slowly he's forgotten that fear as his father nearly had.

tumblr_n2e2thPPu61soff22o1_500.gif

However some times a child is born in terrible conditions and raised to have pure hatred in their hearts. One such child is Thomas Nirmal a son of Zeus who hates the olympians and had vowed to make them suffer. Some children are born to feel as if the whole world will never acknowledge they exist at all. One of these children is Anthony Garcia son of Hecate and bearer of suffering. Then their are children who fight for good because it's all they have even if they only fight for one another.

heroes_of_olympus_by_viria13-d646876.png

Now to current events. A war is brewing and the battles will be horrific and determine the fate of the gods and the world. There are never big quests only big heroes and bigger fights. One side will be led by Thomas and other furious demigods while their enemies will be the gods and both camps. Thomas and his allies are supported by a multitude of monsters and a few escaped titans.

39625_1351485079891_full.jpg

Quest giver: Chiron

Members: Tania London

saturnmed.gif

Quest giver: Thomas

Members:

Neutral:

Anthony Garcia

Last edited by a moderator:
Been a while, looks good. I'm in a couple plus I'm starting my own tomorrow, but once everything gets going I'll apply though I have a feeling it'll be full by then. Just save me some spots Kay?

I'm not gonna actually make the thread until I get 5 people. (Me not included.)

... I think I will sign up. But I won't be throwing the two usual. I'm to throw in Helena's roman twin Hector, and my d-son of Hermes Jamie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back