• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Camp Half Blood

That Weird girl

Reach Out to the Truth
"You can't hide yourself forever...the monsters will find you and try to murder you for being a demi god. Trust me and cross the border into camp half blood where you will be safe and protected but will get to interact with others like you."

Module_300_char_camp.jpg

Welcome to Camp Half Blood where you will be taken care of and trained to handle threats and go on quests. You are sorted into cabins depending on your godly parent and I will say even the big three will have cabins. This will take place after Percy Jackson so Kronos is defeated and back in the pit until another time...Percy and Annabeth get married and have kids and so does a lot of the cast. We can talk about hybrids in the OOC and how they should work. There is no main plot for the moment but I am willing to listen for ideas from you guys about what to do. Everyone is going to be important in the plot though and have a role in helping the world.

This is just a draft so idk if this will get bites.

iโ€™m interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back