• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom camp half blood

Tolkien-fics

old post edited: 06/09/2020

Searching for Percy Jackson roleplays

About me:

- I’m an active roleplayer
- I’m 21 years old and so prefer to roleplay with people closer to my age
- I’ve read the books and watched the two movies. I’m currently on Trials of Apollo
- I prefer quality over quantity, but saying that I do prefer you meet my length.
- No age gap romances
- Spelling and grammar is important to me - just my opinion
- I’m not keen on canon x canon, but will do it if we’re doubling up. Saying that, I’m used to doing oc x canon and most of the plots will centre around that.
- LGBTQ friendly roleplays

Plots:

Quest for Ambrosia.
Looking for someone to play: Apollo and their OC (or chosen canon)
I can play: Hermes, Athena, Artemis, Aphrodite, Ares
Plot: Muse A (and or B or both) become sick. The camp begins to ration the Ambrosia, as Hermes hasn’t delivered the weeks bunch. He has gone missing. On the way to save the god Hermes from whatever fate he is facing, they need to find some ambrosia. It might just save their lives. (Includes meeting their parents in Olympus).

The goddess and the demigod
Looking for someone to play: Apollo and their muse
I can play: Hermes, Athena, Artemis, Ares, Aphrodite
Plot: Muse A is a minor goddess, daughter of (insert god/goddess) and Muse B is a demigod daughter of (insert god/goddess). Each want the life of the other, and switch places for a day

Trials of Apollo

Meeting dad CANON X OC, NO DOUBLING
Looking for someone to play:
Lester/Apollo
Plot: Muse meets their dad: Apollo. Only thing is he’s turned human.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back