• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Titan Quest IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

The Survivalist.

scroll

Graham

The Survivalist

ㅎㅎ

MOOD

Friendly!

OUTFIT

Red Flag

MENTIONS

Magus, Roman

Let's Fall in Love — FINNEAS.

scroll

Aster's Eulogy.

A star has died, the brightest burn the fastest, and all that remains is silence

Capture the Flag.

That guy just appeared out of the shadows.

Well! Nothing more unusual than a weird shimmery banner or the fact that he had antlers earlier!

Graham grinned at Roman, and gestured to join them as they sat around and did absolutely nothing.

Arm thrown lazily around his shoulders, the son of Hades was treated to a warm smile, no thoughts up there, just vibing. All of the tugging and fussing, not a single change in the generally warm and friendly expression that he had.

Yep, he would definitely be eaten alive if he even tried fighting anybody. He’d never been trained once in swordplay, nor in how to put on armor. Why would he know how to do that now?

“Name’s Graham, nice t’ meet ya love. We’re just talkin’ I guess.” Hand out, firm handshake, not weak, but not overly strong like he was trying to show dominance. His words smushed together a little bit with a fairly strong Irish accent. “Good to meet another friendly, reliable face.”

Was he calling himself reliable, or was he calling Magus reliable. Either way that seemed… incorrect.

“I’m just getting to know the ins and outs of everything. Apparently I’m officially the son of the god Pan - not the frying kind” Again, reused joke, but it seemed more like he’d asked that question immediately upon being told he was the son of Pan so he felt the need to clarify that. “Being claimed sounds territorial though. Not sure I really like that one, seems like something you need consent for.

A joke, light and airy in tone as he played with his sword very haphazardly, clearly not at all knowing how to handle it in the slightest.

“I dunno though, everything seems a little… vicious, doesn’t it?”

That one wasn’t a joke.

“Like, with the whole… this blade doesn’t seem very dulled. And there’s twelve year olds running about, y’know?”

♡coded by uxie♡

After strategies were planned and battle lines were drawn, the time for the much anticipated game of Capture the Flag was at hand. As soon as Chiron blew the horn to signal the start of the game, campers from both sides of the fray began charging at the other team’s direction like rabid soldier ants going to war.

And then there was Clover, who was leisurely taking a stroll towards the Blue team’s encampment. Honestly, she could have just stayed near the red team flag and be on guard duty. With her powers of luck and Brie’s Victory magic, winning would have been a certainty, or in the worst case scenario, she was confident that they could at least prevent anyone foolish enough to think they had a chance from swiping their flag.

But where’s the fun in winning a bit where the odds are a hundred percent in your favour? So against the wishes of a majority of her teammates, Clover chose to do her own thing. Make no mistake, however. Clover didn’t set out for the blue team’s camp to try to play the hero and win it all. Those children of the big 3 can play main protagonist for all she cares.

What she can do, however, is to cause as much chaos and confusion as possible while at the same time, avoiding encounters that she deemed would be too much of a hassle.

By this time, she had already defeated two Apollo kids, and a child of Athena who thought her wits could outmatch Clover’s luck. However, the “enemy” that stood in Clover’s path had even her second guessing if she could win this battle.

“I guess my luck’s not that great today for me to run into you of all people. Though I guess this is better than getting bulldozed by Aurelian.” Clover said to the red haired girl who had already taken a fighting stance.

As soon as she saw the signal for the start of capture the flag, Corona began her advance to the Red Team’s camp. She wasn’t planning on staying near the Blue Team’s flag to defend it primarily because she wanted to actively test both her skills and equipment. The other reason was Tartarus froze over and Laura decided to participate in this CTF. Though that decision must be contingent on Callie carrying her all the way to where the flag was. She felt sorry that Callie fell victim to her half-sister’s sadistic whims but she must have had a good reason for willingly subjecting herself to that humiliation.

As she shook off those thoughts, she realised that three enemy campers were rushing towards her. Two of them were children of Ares and one was a child of Nemesis. Their names escaped her, unfortunately, since she rarely had contact with practically a majority of people at camp.

“You guys sure you wanna do this?” Corona asked, nervousness evident in her voice.

“One of the Hephaestus hermits versus the three of us? It’s gonna be like taking candy from a baby harpy!” One of the Ares proclaimed in a mocking tone before charging towards her.

Corona sighed and activated her gloves before taking off her pendant and transforming it into Cliffbreaker, her axe-warhammer hybrid.

“Suit yourself.”

Just as the cocky Ares kid was closing the distance on her, she swung her weapon forcefully and willed the shaft to extend. All his teammates could do was watch in awe as he was sent flying to the nearby lake… and did she catch him screaming for his mommy?

“Oops. Looks like I need to calibrate Starsnatcher’s strength sensitivity.” Corona mused before glancing at the other two combatants before her.

“You’re gonna pay for that!” The child of Nemesis bellowed as she unsheathed her dagger and began running towards her.

Seeing as there are no changes needed for Cliffbreaker, she returned it back to its pendant form before unsheathing Sun and equipping Moon. Sparks flew as her Xiphos met her assailant’s dagger. Just as she managed to push off the child of Nemesis a couple of feet, the remaining child of Ares took the opportunity to close the distance and attempt to pummel her with his mace. Corona managed to raise Moon in time to deflect the blow before activating her Solar Threads and delivering a rocket-powered roundhouse kick to the back of the Ares kid’s neck, knocking him out instantly.

“Solar Threads Mk.15 operating at optimal conditions. Though there’s room for improvement when it comes to power consumption. Maybe I should install an auxiliary power source.” Corona said to herself casually, taking note of more improvements she noticed for her equipment.

The daughter of Nemesis was about to rush towards her once again when her weapon was shot off from her hand.Surprised, she looked at the redheaded smith who had just finished aiming a rifle she had not seen her carrying since the battle began. The last thing she saw was Corona throwing her shield at her before she blacked out.

Corona skillfully caught Moon which had ricocheted from the daughter of Nemesis’ head and continued her advance towards the red camp. For a few minutes, things were relatively peaceful. She had not encountered any other enemy campers aside from the three she defeated. But soon enough, she came across an enemy she was hoping she wouldn’t have to face.

“I guess my luck’s not that great today for me to run into you of all people. Though I guess this is better than getting bulldozed by Aurelian.”

Of all the people she had to fight, it was supposed to be the darn daughter of Tyche.

“Hey, I didn’t want to face the Ice Queen and that newly claimed Poseidon kid either, but my luck’s rotten enough that I have to face you. Any chance we can just pretend we don’t see each other?” Corona asked in a kind of pleading tone.

Clover chuckled, a sense of relief that the girl armed to the teeth would also consider her a foe she rather not have to fight.

“I’m sorry, Ro. I’m afraid the ratings would plummet if we don’t do this.” Clover said in an apologetic voice as she casually pointed at the drone flying above them.

“Well, I guess this thing’s gonna happen one way or another. I would say “Good Luck” but the sentiment is lost to you… erm you being Lady Luck’s daughter and all.” Corona said as she adopted a defensive stance.

Clover grinned enthusiastically at the sight of one of her friends eager to have a match with her. Truth be told, she wanted to test her skills against one of the most skilled weaponsmiths at camp. Plus, she was curious how FLYP would fare against the redhead’s plethora of weapons.

Since it felt like Corona was determined to wait for her move, Clover took the moment to activate FLYP. She tossed the cerulean dice in the air and caught the weapon that it transformed into as it fell…

A smile spread on Clover’s lips as she felt the spear that she now clutched firmly on her hands. She would have preferred rolling a 6 and keeping the fight at a distance, but 5 is just as good since it gives her options.

With a mischievous light in her eyes, the blonde hurled the spear at her opponent. However, as soon as the weapon left her hands, another spear materialised, giving the illusion that she had not let go of the weapon in the first place.

Corona deftly avoided the spear and was about to switch sun to its rifle form when she noticed Clover tap the spear she still held in her hand to the ground. Unfortunately, she was still relatively close to the spear when it suddenly exploded, sending her hurtling to a nearby tree.

The impact knocked the wind out of her lungs momentarily and it took some time for her to recover, which Clover capitalised on by closing the distance between them and. Corona managed to change Sun to its rifle form and block the downward thrust Clover performed with her spear using Moon.
Corona sighed in relief for a moment before she smiled devilishly and shot Clover’s midsection. The force of the shot, coupled by the fact that she shot her at point blank range, caused her opponent to be launched back several feet away.

Clover barely had time to activate her powers to ensure her armour would not break when she was shot at such close range. That did not give her nearly enough time to activate her luck powers again to guarantee she would land on her feet when she was propelled several feet away from the force of the shot. So with a sickening thud, she landed unceremoniously ass-first like a sack of potatoes.

There was no time to moan about her injuries whatsoever as the damn redhead was still shooting at her even when she was down. She clutched her spear on one hand and used the other to support her weight so as she got on her right knee, she simultaneously threw another spear towards Corona, then she used the motion of the throw to twist her body and continue to stand up, throwing another spear at her enemy as she completed a rotation.

Corona knew better than to let Clover’s spears get close to her again. So as the blonde kept throwing them, she shot them to alter their trajectory and miss her completely. She had the advantage too as she can shoot them down faster than she could launch them. Confident that she could deflect another spear from the air, she transformed Sun to its Javelin form and launched the weapon at Clover. With Sun propelled by both Corona’s strengthened throw and the force generated by the gunshot that originated from the end of the shaft, where the barrel was now located, it flew faster than Clover could let go of her spear, shattering the weapon in her hand, before lodging itself to a nearby tree.

Clover was surprised by Corona’s move. Nobody has ever destroyed her weapon like that and forced her to revert FLYP to dice form. Fortunately, it seems that she could still generate a new weapon. The bad news is that she needed a new weapon in the first place.

She quickly rolled FLYP… and the darn thing landed at four as she felt the blade in her hand when she caught it. Still it wasn’t so bad. Corona’s sword/javelin/gun whatever it was is still lodged deep into a tree several feet behind her so she technically does not have a melee weapon yet. She doesn’t know if she could remotely recall that spear and she wasn’t keen on finding out.

She rushed towards Corona and performed a series of heavy swings, concentrating each strike into a specific spot as the redhead tried to block it with her shield. Her constant barrage, combined with her powers of bad luck, managed to hit a critical point of the shield that Corona wasn’t able to strengthen properly during the forging process. As soon as Corona saw the cracks start to form, she knew that she made a critical error during Moon’s production process.

While she was a bit disappointed that she had yet again made another failure, Corona was glad it happened during this type of environment and not on some quest when lives were on the line. She made a mental note to thank Clover later when CTF was done, but now she had to make sure she could salvage Moon. So when Clover came for another heavy downward strike, Corona caught the blade with her hands and channelled her flame into it, slowly melting the sword in the process. She capitalised on Clover’s moment of disbelief to kick her away and get some much needed space.

Clover was shocked at how Corona kept surprising her today. Shattering her spear AND melting her sword? She knew her favourite redhead at camp was one tough cookie but at this rate, she really felt like she was going to lose.

At the very least, Corona felt like having some personal space, rather than burning her face off when she was at grabbing distance. FLYP returned to her hand and she rolled the dice again… and she was appalled by how bad her RNG was. Normally, she would be happy getting number 2 any day, but when your opponent is fireproof, it doesn’t make any damn sense to use a fire scythe against her.

She decided that she needed to end things fast. In a battle of attrition, she would definitely lose if she drains her good karma and fills up her bad karma too much. She needed to make a decisive move, and right now there was one thing she’s confident that would turn the tide of this battle.

Willing FLYP to return to dice form, she threw the dice again in the air. But unlike the last three natural throws, this was merely a formality as she had already decided which number she wanted in her head. The look of shock on her opponent’s face when she saw the weapon FLYP transform into made her decision all the more worth it.

“As the great Tony Montana once said, ‘Say hello to my little friend’.” Clover screamed excitedly before pulling the trigger of her Thompson Submachine gun, raining down a hail of celestial bronze bullets at the redhead.

“Oh for fuck’s sake!” Corona instinctively cursed as she raised her shield while making a mad dash for cover. Of all the weapons Lady Luck Jr. has, the damn Chicago Typewriter was the most annoying to deal with. Right then and there, she wished she still had Sun so she could at least return fire at the madwoman that was practically cackling as she unleashed a flurry of bullets at the tree she was using for cover.

She couldn’t stay behind the tree forever either as it was steadily being reduced to tinder. After taking a deep breath and thinking up of possible strategies, she settled on something risky but would have the best chance of beating the maniacal gunwoman.

Using Starnatcher as a grappling hook, she launched the twin talons on her right hand, which latched onto a tree before willing it to pull her towards it. She swung from tree to tree, narrowly avoiding the gunfire whizzing past her until she found the proper angle for the manoeuvre she was about to attempt. As soon as her foot met the tree’s trunk, she used her full power to activate her Solar Threads and kick herself off the tree and launch herself at Clover. At the same time, she raised her shield and transformed Cliffbreaker into the length of a normal hammer all while ensuring her body was straight as an arrow as she zoomed towards her target like a human arrow. This ensured that her shield could cover as much of her body while at the same time reducing air resistance, increasing her speed even further.

A loud crash could be heard as Corona collided with Clover with enough force to create a miniature crater. With barely enough time to catch her breath, Corona, used Cliffbreaker to chop the submachine in two, before collapsing due to fatigue and the shock her body received from the impact.

Clover groaned as she rolled over in an attempt to get up. “Bloody hell… you… ughh…crazy bitch.” she complained as she got on her feet practically at the same time as Corona. The redhead had already returned her weapon to its original length and seeing how close she still was to her, there was no way she could activate FLYP before being pummeled by that hammer of hers.

With difficulty, she raised her arms in surrender, ensuring her fists were clinched, and smiled. “Sorry for calling you a bitch… but ya really got a few loose screws in that noggin of yours.” Clover chagrined.

“I… I guess I’ll take that as a compliment.” Corona replied with a victorious smile as she tried to catch her breath.

Clover extended her a handshake which she was just about to accept, when she was suddenly blinded by… that bitch, did she just throw dirt in her eyes!!!

The redhead growled and cursed furiously as she desperately tried to get the dirt out of her eyes and by the time she had regained her vision, the Blonde had already hobbled her way back to safety, heading surely back to the Red team’s encampment.

Despite getting her ass handed to her, Clover had a satisfied grin on her face. She had successfully tested her skills and her weapons against Corona, and got the results she was looking for. She never expected her friend to be that fierce in combat but she was glad that she now had a better idea of where her skills are at the moment.

“I’m sure I’d have done better if I fought a “normal” camper, but you really gave me a run for my money, ‘Ro.” Clover mused as she arrived at the red team’s Camp. She immediately called over Brie as soon as she saw her as a plan formed in her head.

“Hey there, Brie! My favourite Nike kid! Your bestie just kicked my butt, however I softened her quite a bit for you. You wanted to go spar with her right? Go and get her!” Clover said as she gave Brie an encouraging nudge towards the direction where she left Corona.

She made a mental note to apologise to Corona later and treat her to something she likes before collapsing once again in the dirt and groaning from how sore her body was now.

“Oh Bryce.. Can you be a dear and princess carry me to a nearby cot? I’m afraid I can’t move any of my muscles anymore.” Clover said in a pleading voice. Hopefully, she scored enough brownie points with the son of Hecate with their past interactions to make him consider her request. Otherwise, she’s sure she’s gonna spend the next half an hour laying on the ground.

the high roller

Clover.

♡coded by uxie♡

JUSTICE.

scroll

Percy

Justice

ㅎㅎ

MOOD

This mfer

OUTFIT

No <3

Mid-line range

MENTIONS

Auguste, Matteo

INTERACTS

Ship in a Bottle — fin.

scroll

Solar Soliloquy.

There is no fate more satisfying than Icarus' fall. For in that moment, you touched him. Warm and loving. Embraced, as wax clung to his form.

CAPTURE THE FLAG.

The absolute second Auguste agreed to try (all the way to twenty percent wow)- Percy hit the ground running. “Thankyou- Gottago-” Called out as he raced between the trees. Progress was able to be made well, having taken off later than the others, people were in their scuffles already. The movement was deceiving though, because while there was progress made across the map, it was just to catch up. Where he should’ve been anyways.

In the thick of it finally, Percy was working to slink off alone for a surprise strike towards the flag. Sneaking alone, he was able to work his way past the mid-line of aggressive fighters trying to push back and make ground on each other. It’s where there was the most action, but it wasn’t the real star of the show. Initiative would win this, and Percy loved winning.

But as the Athena camper worked around the mass of bodies- There was a familar face keeping to the edge.

Matteo Wright.

You know. Percy would rather go deal with the greater battle than this. Was it too late to go back?-

But Percy, in fact, did not go back. Instead, he barreled forward with shield raised right and ready for Matt. To give him a good smack with it. How satisfying the sound would be, the Athena camper would relish it.

But then the Hecate camper just… Rolled over. No fight in him. Percy slipped out of fighting form so he wouldn’t injure an unwilling opponent- Though unable to stop completely from the speed. The two were comically sent tumbling to the ground, a mess of orange and black mops. As the bodies settled in the dirt, a hand ‘plapped’ straight onto Matt’s face. Petty, unnecessary. It was no shield but, still satisying. “You could have at least tried a little Using that leverage with his hand to shove and detangle himself.

There was no time to waste, he needed to get a move on- No distractions, no fuckery he told himself.

♡coded by uxie♡

The Doctor.

scroll

Ilya

The Doctor

ㅎㅎ

MOOD

... Okay!

OUTFIT

He has 0 style sorry

Apollo's Cabin

MENTIONS

Nikolai

INTERACTS

Dead Sea — The Lumineers.

scroll

Humanist's Folly.

Extend the self, till all that remains is scattered to the winds

"Capture the Flag."

Ilya paused as Nikolai asked what Bluey was. Maybe they didn’t have a shitton of younger siblings they had to take care of.

“It’s a children’s show. Really popular with this generation. Rather cute actually, I like it.” Ilya said with a smile. Wow, what a dork.

“But I'm not surprised you don't know about it if you aren't like... five, I just know the latest trends in children because I’m around them a lot-” The med student seemed to hear it as soon as he said it “Notinthecreepywayit’sjustIhaveareallylargefamilyandIbabysitalotforthemandtheytellmewhatafanumtaxis-”

Ilya was now looking like he wanted to die. Who the fuck admits to knowing what fanum tax means. Clearly, he did not talk to a peer very often.

Nikolai saved him from his social implosion and melting into a puddle on the ground with a very polite question ”What’s your favorite princess”

“Right. Yes.” Small squeak as redhead popped out from where he’d melted into his arms, face very red. “Um. I never really liked the princess scene but I did really like Nightmare Before Christmas.”

“... But yeah, I liked Rapunzel when I watched it with Sasha. It was fun.” Lips curled into a small smile. Pleasant. Trying to be so normal. So polite.

♡coded by uxie♡

The Philosopher.

scroll

Matt

The Poet

ㅎㅎ

MOOD

Finally something interesting

Percy

MENTIONS

Percy

INTERACTS

Indigo Night — Tamino.

scroll

Apathy's Epiphany.

Hazy smoke filled emptiness, what does it mean to be alive?

Capture the Flag.

What is the primary force for evil in this world?

Many would say the greed of man, and yes. If Matt thought about it long and hard, greed was the reason for many of the ills of the world. Imperialism, capitalism, the plundering of the planet’s resources and the continual boot pressed upon the neck of those who lived under the oligarchical rule of lower classes.

Matt took a long drag of a cigarette, watching the ashes flutter, down, down to the ground. A small cloud of smoke exhaled from his lips with a sigh as the chemical smell of marker filled the air. Verb - noun, tense, position in relation to the stars and the planets. Order of spiritual purity. Makeup of elements.

If asked, Matt would simply take a drag of his cigarette and say that boredom, instead, was the first cause of many of the world’s problems… Like how bored he currently was of this conversation.

Dark disinterested gaze thrown towards the flashes of metal, the bites of steel, of children fighting each other in an ongoing quest for glory. You've seen it once, you've seen it a hundred times. Miniature games of war to be fought over something so silly as keeping the boredom at bay.

He saw a bright figure burst through, sunlight filtering through his hair like something divine eyes alight with the same type of fury, shield pulled back ready to smite the smudgy darkness with a bash to the face.

He knew what was to come, the iron taste of blood in his mouth as the son of Athena stood glorious over his enemy.

Matt could read the holy script scrawled upon the wall and simply fell over.

“Oh no. I’ve been conquered.” A flat and uninterested tone that he could never quite shake as divinity plapped a hand upon his cheek. “What a shame.”

“You could’ve at least tried a little”

“And rob you of the immense joy it is to see you standing victorious? Never.” He sat up with a long heavy sigh, even in his fall having made sure that his cigarette hadn’t been snuffed out by the tumble.

He took a deep inhale and then blew the smoke in Percy’s face, clouding the angelic grace. The fucker.

“Where are you going in such a rush.” Like they weren’t obviously fighting on the opposite sides of a war game as he stood and followed behind the trailblazer. A follower of a paladin, or a saint. Who would ever know the difference?

“HEY STOP HIM-” Dave from the Ares Cabin shouted at them running over.

There was a sigh, the jackass was greatly impeding the most interesting thing that was happening to Matt this entire game.

“Hold this for me.” He tossed the dagger at Dave… who was immediately treated to a spontaneous combustion. “Hm. Must’ve gotten the subject-verb tense agreement wrong. My bad.”

He did not sound sorry in the slightest, in fact, somehow sounded even more uninterested in his teammate’s explosion as he kept even pace with Percy. “... Sorry, I forgot that it’s completely necessary to shout something really awesome after I vanquish someone. It’s a rule in the Hecate cabin.”

It was not a rule in the Hecate Cabin.

“BEGONE THOT.” Matt shouted, as if banishing someone from this plane of existence. He then turned back to Percy, his voice suddenly becoming a lot more animated even if his impassive face never faltered. “Aaaaaanyways. So where are you going off to in such a hurry.”

A slow predatory grin that didn’t quite reach his eyes, painted on like the dripping poisoned honey to his words. Finally, some entertainment.

♡coded by uxie♡

──────── Aiden Seaver
[] | Athena Head Counselor | 15 | Male | ➡ Cabin 6 | Tags: Talathel Talathel (Celaena), PixieDust PixieDust (Thalassa)

Aiden didn't do too much following the Capture the Flag announcement from Chrion and Mr. D. He gathered by the forest with all the other campers as the demigods were divided into teams. Athena was on Blue Team, while Ares, Nike, and Nemesis were all on Red Team. The son of Athena hadn't been too pumped for CTF before, but he certainly was now. It'll be a tough fight, though. Blue Team had Hermes and Hephaestus for support, but the Hypnos kids were typically unreliable.

He wasn't surprised when his older brother, Percy, was chosen as the team's captain, and Percy gave Aiden the go-ahead to plan his own course of action. Aiden did well in a team or with autonomy, but tonight the Blue team had plenty of numbers to work with. He knew Percy had it handled, so Aiden struck out on his own.

Put simply, Aiden was a small fry. He hated it, but being short had its uses - namely, sneaking around. As soon as the signal rang out for the game to begin, both sides clashed in scattered skirmishes. Aiden could hear the clang of metal on metal and the vulgar battle cries of the Ares cabin (really, they should wash their mouths out with soap). On his own, there were options: he could go after the red flag, but he knew plenty of people would be doing the same thing. A part of him thought that Percy might take the stab personally, so Aiden considered running defense instead. He wasn't one of the assigned guards, so he couldn't stay too close to his team's flag, of course... but he could stay close enough.

And so, he waited. Aiden plopped himself down by the creek, downstream from where the blue flag was posted. It was far enough that he didn't have a line of sight, but Aiden nearly knew these woods like the back of his hand. Gods knew he'd trained in here enough outside of camp events. He didn't have to wait very long before the aggressive clanking of metal and shouting closed in, and then Celaena came barreling past his hiding spot with her hellhound close behind. Aiden didn't think a demigod with a divine monster was very fair, but he couldn't say too much, considering he had Zachariah on their team (Hermes' resident necromancer, because that totally made sense).

Aiden knew when not to pick a fight, so he let them pass, jumping out instead when the third intruder stumbled into view: a new camper whose name he recalled as Thalassa. "Hold it right there, sugar lump." He rolled into action, blocking her path. He was armed with a gladius and his Hoplon, and he was lightly armored in favor of mobility. "You're not going anywhere."

1704741016855-png.1136982

Capture the Flag--Unexpected Arrivals
jorge-lendeborg-peter-devito.jpg
"Nice to meet you Graham." He said walking forward and accepting his hand shake. His grip was rather firm, yet inviting. It wasn't too force full or to show any dominance. It was rather friendly. He turns his attention briefly to Magus, as he releases his grip. "Yeah, I had to take break from this place. Not sure if it got what I wanted from my time apart though. But I'm glad to be back. Especially knowing we got more friendly people in the mix." He says glance over at Graham. He chuckled a bit with a nod, as Magus spoke about Graham being thrown into this game on his first day. "If you ever need some advice, or some training. Come find me at Cabin 13, and don't let it's outside appearance scare you off. It's not that bad, or haunted. Despite what other's might say." He mumbled that last bit, as he glanced off to the side.

Was the cabin's appearance his style of choice? No, not really, but it gets the job done. He did add his own flare to his side of the cabin though. Unlike other cabins, where their cabin is full of kids, his is rather empty, and leave room for his creative mind to grow. Well that was the case, until he realized he has a sister now.

"Child of Pan huh? I think you're the first I've actually had the chance to meet." He said squatting down next to the two. "The claiming thing can be a bit territorial, I agree with you on that. sadly, that's just how the gods are." He says glance up into the sky, for a second. "Though, a few are better than most." He brings his attention back down the Graham, as he lets out a brief sigh. "Yeah, this is all pretty viscous. The reality is, demigods are always haunted, no matter how young. So this camp prepares them for that, so they can manage to survive on their own." As he speaks his expression seems to darken for a moment. "Not sure, if anyone else has told you this, but you won't survive long in this new reality without learning how to truly survive in it. Some of these twelve year old's have killed before...I suggest learning from them. Whether it's how to fight, how to properly wear your armor-" He say pointing at Graham's wrongly donned armor. "Or even just their experience. Learn whatever you can. I'll hate see another fresh face roaming around like a lost spirit." His spoke as if, it was a reality for him like he was speaking from experience.

Breaking his concentration on the conversation, Roman turned his attention towards the forest where he felt something coming. He stood up straight as, the presence got closer, it reminded him deeply of the Underworld. So you can be sure, he was taken by suprised when not only did a camper come running through, but also a hellhound bursting out the bushes. He watched as the hellhound skids to a stop, and started pacing around him. "Well hello there girl." He said as he remained relaxed, and spoke calmly. This was far from his first encounter with a hellhound; however, it was his first encountering one inside camp. "You two just remain calm." He said speaking to Magus and Graham as he kept his attention to the hellhound. He ended, took it a step forward to squat down, and hold out his free hand, so she can approach. He obviously wanted to pet her. "Where did you come from girl?" He questioned, because there's no way a random hellhound is just roaming around camp. It had to belong to a child of the underworld. Did she belong to his sister? And that's when he heard it. A voice calling out to the hellhound, pulling her attention. He stood up once again, looking in the direction of the voice. He remained stoic as he watched as a girl with ebony hair, and mercury dipped blue eyes, stepping out of the shadows. Not many demigods could do that by the way. She wore armor similar to his own, silver and ebony black, a color scheme that is related to Hades. He remained silent and kept his eyes on her, as she spoke and left, just the same way she appeared. "Interesting." He said to himself.

Did the sister he never knew he had, just appear before him. He figured he would meet her out here, just not like that or that quick. He turned towards Magus, and spun his spear in his hand thinking. "That was Celaena right?" He asked looking in the direction of the blue team's flag. He was contemplating whether or not, he should go after her, or just wait it out. Decisions. Decisions.

Celaena Saria

Daughter of Hades - Camper

Mood:

Protective, Excited, and Alert

Camp Half-Blood: Capture The Flag

Outfit:

Tags:

Thalassa PixieDust PixieDust
Roman The Elder The Elder
Aiden Kveykva Kveykva

Celaena carefully tried to remember the location of Thalassa, her worry causing the girl to follow her crush. Sareil followed her mistress cautiously, her eyes returning towards the location they had just appeared from as curiosity ate at her mind. Celaena had managed a quick enough glimpse of the male to find the similarities between them. "Just what I needed...family attachment." A huff of slight annoyance left her mouth as the Australian girl focused back on the task at hand - ignoring the pain shooting through her arm with every movement. Blood stained her clothing, and luckily, her ebony-colored armor and clothing hid the stains perfectly. Cel glanced down at the wound on her arm, and she grasped the arrow, yanking it out and gritting her teeth as a fresh wave of pain shot through her.

Sareil snarled as she caught the metallic scent of blood coming from her mistress, her red orbs softening slightly in concern. A hand rested on her head fondly. "Sareil, I will be fine." A soothing voice came from Cel as she glanced down at her friend and partner. Her eyes softened from their icy glare, which seemed to be a common look on her face. As soon as Sareil felt the hand, her body relaxed slightly, and she gave a lick to the hand fondly. "Let's go find Thalassa." Celaena murmured gently. Returning her focus to the game at hand. Cel could feel the sticky feeling of blood against her skin as she moved, knowing once the game was over, she would need to go find (not that she was fond of asking for help, period) an Apollo kid for ambrosia.

A new voice caused Celaena's guard to rise, and her eyes narrowed at the supposed nickname that Aiden had given the girl she was already protective of. And that was still new to Cel, being so protective of someone who she didn't know well yet... but oh well. The ebony-haired 'Ice Queen' came into view beside the creek. Her eyes bounced between Aiden and Thalassa before focusing on the threat. Her sword was held loosely in her hand as she approached Thalassa's side. Her icy orbs scanned the Daughter of Poseidon to make sure she wasn't hurt. "Thalassa, are you alright?" Her voice was quiet and barely legible as she focused her orbs back on Aiden. Celaena, ever observant, documented the threat. Aiden was lightly armored and had more maneuverability - however, the duo could take him if they worked together. "Sareil, stand guard. Do not Attack." Celaena was not having her partner join in... Sareil was only there because her mistress was there.

Sareil gave a low growl of annoyance. Her haunches settled on the ground before she flopped down. Resting her head on large paws as she studied the two girls facing off with an 'enemy' from the other side. The only reason she had attacked earlier on was because Cel had been injured. The hellhound was fiercely protective of her mistress, and the scent of blood had caused her to go into attack mode. To be fair, Celaena would have done the same should Sareil have taken the arrow instead. However, both girls were already protective of Thalassa. Sareil knew immediately that Cel was falling hard, and her mischievous side couldn't help but try to encourage the connection between the two. Celaena preferred not to have her enter the fray. Sareil personally disagreed, but she wouldn't argue with her mistress.

The hellhound already could tell the male she had approached earlier was not harmful. However, Roman would have a long way to go before she allowed him anywhere near Celaena. She already knew how Cel felt about family. Celaena's past wasn't kind to her. Having to travel at a young age definitely wasn't a fun way to find safety. Especially traveling halfway across the world. Australia wasn't exactly close. Cel knew immediately that Roman was a sibling - the color scheme was a dead giveaway, considering his armor seemed to match her own aesthetic. However, Cel wasn't a fan of meetings, and she did have social anxiety. There was a reason she preferred her books and solitude, mind you. Sareil would determine when Roman would be able to meet her mistress. The son of Hades already had wanted to touch her - which was amusing to the hound. She was tempted but, at the same time, unsure about the new person she would find in their life. Sareil and Celaena both led hard lives (what demigod didn't?), but both were far more wary of anyone and anything than you would think.

♡design by stardust galaxy, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Thalassa could see the blue flag in the near distance just over the creek. If she could just make it a few more feet she could use the water to her advantage, but she was beginning to tire, her breathing ragged but her stance and expression still wildly determined. In a flash, Celaena and Sariel were no longer at her side, but she couldn't think about that now, nor the burning in her legs as she kept pace toward the creek.

Something silver glinted out of the corner of her eye, then...THUD. Something heavy hit her directly in the side and she yelped in alarm at the sight of an injured member of red team that had apparently been thrown at her.
'Σκατά!' she swore in Greek as the bleeding body made contact with her and she lost her footing, landing backwards on the grass.

Her trident had fallen from her grip and the ground seemed to suddenly shake beneath her. An earthquake?

Thud, thud, thud. It soon became apparent what or rather who the cause of the occurrence was. Seemingly out of the darkness of the trees loomed a figure so monstrous that the daughter of Poseidon could not help but feel every muscle in her body tense. A hellish male hulked over her using his spear as a cane. She gulped deeply, her green eyes transfixed on the warrior.

“... Would you believe me if I say he charged me first?” The male's voice was surprisingly soft. Tal did not respond. “I have... a lot riding on this so it would be... great if we pretend to fight and not bother with the flag anymore and go... cloud gazing instead.”

What? He had just thrown a guy at her and he didn't want to fight? No way! The absurdity of the situation gave her fresh courage and she began clambering to her feet, standing up and summoning the Abyssal Trident to her hand.

'We aren't here to cloud gaze. Maybe later.' She looked up at the giant of a guy with as much intimidation as she could muster, but she wasn't sure what advantage she could have against him.
'Shall we dance instead?' A cocky hint of a grin graced her features as she readied to launch herself at him using her trident as something of a pole vault with all the grace of an acrobat.

But just as she was about to make her move when yet another person from blue team jumped down from a tree in front of her looking determined. "Hold it right there, sugar lump. You're not going anywhere."

It was a kid....a kid.

'What? You're so young, I can't fight you!' she said automatically. He looked about the same age as her own little brother, Ioannis. 'Wait, did you just call me sugar lump?'

"Thalassa, are you alright?"
Celeanea and Sariel had reappeared beside her. Thalassa glanced over in surprise and relief. 'I'm ok, but this Scrappy-Doo wants to fight me. Can we even do that?'

The situation would have been comical if the boy did not look so fierce and they didn't also have a giant wanting to take them out.

Thalassa could see the blue flag in the near distance just over the creek. If she could just make it a few more feet she could use the water to her advantage, but she was beginning to tire, her breathing ragged but her stance and expression still wildly determined. In a flash, Celaena and Sariel were no longer at her side, but she couldn't think about that now, nor the burning in her legs as she kept pace toward the creek.

Something silver glinted out of the corner of her eye, then...THUD. Something heavy hit her directly in the side and she yelped in alarm at the sight of an injured member of red team that had apparently been thrown at her.
'Σκατά!' she swore in Greek as the bleeding body made contact with her and she lost her footing, landing backwards on the grass.

Her trident had fallen from her grip and the ground seemed to suddenly shake beneath her. An earthquake?

Thud, thud, thud. It soon became apparent what or rather who the cause of the occurrence was. Seemingly out of the darkness of the trees loomed a figure so monstrous that the daughter of Poseidon could not help but feel every muscle in her body tense. A hellish male hulked over her using his spear as a cane. She gulped deeply, her green eyes transfixed on the warrior.

“... Would you believe me if I say he charged me first?” The male's voice was surprisingly soft. Tal did not respond. “I have... a lot riding on this so it would be... great if we pretend to fight and not bother with the flag anymore and go... cloud gazing instead.”

What? He had just thrown a guy at her and he didn't want to fight? No way! The absurdity of the situation gave her fresh courage and she began clambering to her feet, standing up and summoning the Abyssal Trident to her hand.

'We aren't here to cloud gaze. Maybe later.' She looked up at the giant of a guy with as much intimidation as she could muster, but she wasn't sure what advantage she could have against him.
'Shall we dance instead?' A cocky hint of a grin graced her features as she readied to launch herself at him using her trident as something of a pole vault with all the grace of an acrobat.

But just as she was about to make her move when yet another person from blue team jumped down from a tree in front of her looking determined. "Hold it right there, sugar lump. You're not going anywhere."

It was a kid....a kid.

'What? You're so young, I can't fight you!' she said automatically. He looked about the same age as her own little brother, Ioannis. 'Wait, did you just call me sugar lump?'

"Thalassa, are you alright?"
Celeanea and Sariel had reappeared beside her. Thalassa glanced over in surprise and relief. 'I'm ok, but this Scrappy-Doo wants to fight me. Can we even do that?'

The situation would have been comical if the boy did not look so fierce and they didn't also have a giant wanting to take them out.

Daughter of Poseidon

Thàlassa.

♡coded by uxie♡

The Prodigy.

scroll

Auguste

The Prodigy

ㅎㅎ

MOOD

ok now i REALLY want to go home

Capture the Flag :c

MENTIONS

Tal, Cel, Aidan

Eat Your Young — Hozier.

scroll

Metamorphosis.

Continual cycling, never ending, the same things rise and fall and repeat

Capture The Flag.

Auguste seemed to be tensed ready to try something before Aiden and Cel came crashing into the fight. Eyes tilting back and forth, he worked best alone. His style of fighting was mostly build around utilizing his limbs to confuse an enemy and build up momentum to unleash devastating kicks by taking advantage of his flexibility.

Now that there was a kid he’d actually have to limit how much damage he could do. It was probably best that he set the kid up for success rather than take them out himself, that way he could make sure Aiden wouldn't get in the way of his attacks.

What was that.

There was not so much a warning, but suddenly Auguste was throwing something, and there was a flash of silver between the two girls, a loud clang, he had struck another red team member who’d been approaching in the chest, as she fell over like a gasping fish, with Brandon’s spear.

He turned, attention moving back to the group.

“... Sugar lump, really?” Auguste looked at Tal, and then at Cel. And then at his new companion. He cleared his throat and then in his best American accent

“You hobgoblins are going fucking down.”

Blink. Whispered back in his strange French hybrid.

“Was this a good insult, I was never really good at the trash talking bit. The silence was always more intimidating.”

And then he lunged, one second on the ground mumbling to Aiden, the next he upon Cel in the air, staring down at her like a god about to smite someone. He was mid twisting, his entire torso moving in the air, bringing all of the power and momentum into a kick that slammed into her injured side.

To observers, he’d basically launched himself in a leap, so quickly that it seemed he floated and defied gravity itself. Using the split second of air time to twist and deliver the blow.

He smoothly went back up onto his feet, again a feat of seeming to defy gravity but when looked at closely it was just straight core and leg muscle strength, grabbing Tal and then throwing her at a recovering Cel from the back of her armor.

Both moves looked beautiful despite their destructive nature… almost tranquil up until he’d actually struck. Mesmerizing. Like watching clouds in the sky-

Auguste was quite literally dancing around his opponents.

There had also been a very deliberate decision to avoid Sariel as much as possible.

“... Please don't make me hurt the nice dog… this has to be animal abuse.” He mumbled as he waited for Aiden to strike now that he’d lined up their enemies for him.

♡coded by uxie♡

drea.

Aurelian's sudden burst of laughter took him by surprise, adding to his confusion as he observed the demigod's impassive expression.

He was laughing, likely thinking he was merely showing off, which is a common reaction he receives. However, his new armor was designed for practicality, not just for display. He needed armor that was both easily transportable and genuinely protective. While he could store his armor in a pocket dimension, the issue was the time it took to don it when necessary. Hence, he created a unique dark obsidian armor that could be activated either through a simple spell or, with more practice, a mere thought. Today, the process of putting it on was somewhat slow as it was his first time, but with practice, he anticipated being able to equip it almost instantly in the future.

His rationale was different, but Aurelian had a different idea. The notion of jeopardizing fellow campers caught him off guard, as he had never considered Aurelian to be someone grounded in morals. He had always perceived him as living impulsively through emotional outbursts and resentment.

The realization made Dreavyn tilt his head in curiosity.

"A short seismic activity isnt going to kill anyone Aurelian, take it down a notch. And besides, its a makeshift armor so you don't pluder me to death."

Realizing his efforts might be futile, he held his gaze steady, observing the subtle movements indicating an imminent attack. It seemed as though instinctual predatory behavior had taken over him. A weird comparison but that's all he could think of at that moment.

As Aurlien lunged towards his throat, Dreavyn swiftly sidestepped, creating space for himself. He employed the spear's pole to block the attack, skillfully redirecting it away from his face.

"To be quite frank, Im thinking of you right now, which is why I havent cast a single spell on you"

He swiftly dodged another incoming attack from the rage filled demigod.

"Sucking my own cock, really, I'm I that narcissistic to you? I sometimes leave my dorm without looking at the mirror."

Aurelian's powerful collision nearly toppled him, prompting an initial struggle to resist. Yet, as Aurelian struck again, he opted to embrace the force. Rather than resisting, he gracefully allowed his body to drop to the floor, executing a back roll and seamlessly flipping back onto his feet.

"Your more of an annoyance than a threat for me to fear you, example being."

He indicated the challenging circumstance they faced, skillfully dodging and deflecting every incoming strike. Occasionally, he turned Aurelian's own attacks against him, maintaining this dynamic for an extended period.

Magic dependent? Dreavyn gave Aurelian an "are you being serious" look as Aurelian stabbed a dagger in the eye socket of his obsidian helmet. Startled, Dreavyn shoved Aurelian aside, drove the spear into the ground, and simply stared at him, already having enough of this.

"I dont even want to know anymore."

His armor's emerald glyphs glowed more intensely with the dagger lodged in his helmet.

"If you wanted someone to be your stress dummy, you had everyone else but you chose me. Thats really insulting."

Adding to his annoyance, Aurlien requested his dagger, which remained lodged in his helmet. Out of all possible requests, this was the one he chose. It was mind boggling how he endured staying in the camp for such an long time. Regardless, he extracted the dagger from his helmet and tossed it toward him, indifferent to whether he caught it or not.

"Are you done now?"

To respond to his inquiry, Aurelian produced a segmented chain whip and started twirling it in circles, gradually intensifying the momentum.

"For fuck's sake."

He retrieved his spear from the earth, swiftly hurling it towards his adversary. In a breathtaking moment mid-air, the spear ignited into mesmerizing Greek flames, gracefully swirling as it traversed the airspace, heading directly for Aurelian.

cry for love

백현

♡coded by uxie♡

──────── Aiden Seaver
[] | Athena Head Counselor | 15 | Male | ➡ Cabin 6 | Tags: Talathel Talathel (Celaena), PixieDust PixieDust (Thalassa), qunqun qunqun (Auguste)

It was a good distraction to wedge himself between Celaena and the newer camper. Thalassa was cornered with little combat experience, and Aiden knew he could take her on one to one without an issue. Plans changed when Celaena doubled back, which felt out of character. The son of Athena let a slight scowl twist his expression, but he didn't dwell on it.

"I'm fifteen," Aiden snapped in reply, refusing to let the comment shake him. "That's old enough. You're new here, so I'll make you a deal. You haven't taken any of my training courses yet, but I'll treat you to a private doubles lesson with Ice Queen over there." His confidence dropped a few notches when facing two of them (one daughter of Hades with enough experience to kill a manticore, and one new camper whose heritage he didn't know yet), but he could at least hold them off for longer than a few minutes.

Aiden gritted his teeth at Thalassa's reluctance to fight more than the Scrappy Doo comment. "Bark like a dog why don't ya? You're below me, numnuts." Thankfully, it wasn't long before help arrived in the form of Auguste. One of Apollo's heaviest hitters, some days Aiden wasn't convinced that blob of black was a child of the sun god. They were on a team together, so Aiden wasn't about to complain. He raised his sword. "Doing great, Augs," Aiden's face split into a grin at his teammate's feeble attempt at trash talking. "Now knock 'em dead!"

Battle begin.

Auguste flew into graceful motion unfitting for his size, but Aiden didn't need to pay too close attention to his teammate. The son of Athena had battle awareness to keep him on his toes, so he unconsciously registered where Auguste was in regards to the Red team. He darted forward, stopping only a moment when Thalassa was tossed into the grounded Celaena, knocking the pair over like a set of bowling pins. When Aiden's turn came, he swatted first with his shield, catching the side of Thalassa's face with a definitive clang. He jabbed Celaena with his sword, colliding with her armor before retreating. Surely it would be a fair fight, but a battle against any of the Big Three was anything but fair.

Celaena Saria

Daughter of Hades - Camper

Mood:

Protective, Alert, and Focused

Camp Half-Blood: Capture The Flag

Outfit:

Tags:

Thalassa PixieDust PixieDust
Aiden Kveykva Kveykva
Auguste qunqun qunqun

Celaena was focused on Thalassa for a split second before the giant was in the air, and suddenly, all she felt was pain erupt from her wounded shoulder. Icy blue orbs widened as she skidded across the ground. The Ice Queen gasped as she felt her breath get knocked out of her lungs with the impact on the ground. Cel grit her teeth as she fought to get her breath back, slowly managing to get back to her feet. Her eyes flashed dangerously as she raised an elegant eyebrow towards the two males. Crimson stained the ground where she had landed, which the ebony-haired female ignored in favor of focusing on the duo before her.

At Aiden's comment, her teeth flashed as she narrowed her eyes toward the smaller camper. "I think I will pass. And stop calling me that!" She growled out icily, further indicating her nickname most campers knew her by was well deserved. "I am totally not an Ice Queen - geez. You don't like socializing one bit, and suddenly you get pinned with the WORST nickname ever." Celaena mumbled in annoyance before she had to roll to one side to avoid Thalassa hitting her and risk knocking her breath out of her lungs ... again.

Sareil immediately lifted her head as she heard a gasp come from Celaena, and the hellhound was on her paws. The large canine immediately rushed forward to stop as Cel raised a hand, wrapping her other arm around her ribs as she fell into a well-practiced stance. "Sareil, stay out of it." Cel's voice was calm, albeit winded, as she tried to focus on the task at hand. Aiden's sword hit her armor with a resounding clang before the Daughter of Hades brought her sword around. The blade gleamed brilliantly as she parried the blow with her own. A smirk danced across her lips as she tilted her head slightly as if curious. "What's wrong...scrappy doo? Too afraid to take on two girls?" The calm, cool tone seemed to ooze with mischievous intent as Cel taunted the smaller male.

She definitely enjoyed the nickname her crush had given the smaller male. So why not use it - right? However, her guard couldn't be lowered by much. They were up against two males, and Thalassa and her were disadvantaged by their size. However, maybe ... maybe she could see if Sareil could distract the duo for the two of them to keep their trajectory towards the flag? "Ionsaí Sareil." Her words were spoken confidently as she stole a glance at Thalassa out of the corner of her eye.

Sareil was waiting for that moment, and the hellhound bounded forward. Her red orbs gleamed dangerously as she gave a low growl at the two males, positioning herself in front of Celaena protectively, her head lowered, teeth bared as a low growl echoed through the area. Her fur bristled as she snapped her jaws dangerously. She wouldn't dare hurt any of the campers, but she would distract them if she could. That would be her job at the moment, and Cel wasn't opposed to allowing her companion the privilege of scaring the heck out of the two males who had caused her to lose her breath and gain new bruises across her skin.

♡design by stardust galaxy, coded by uxie♡

JUSTICE.

scroll

Percy

Justice

ㅎㅎ

MOOD

Competitive, bastard-y

Still moving on

MENTIONS

Matteo

INTERACTS

Ship in a Bottle — fin.

scroll

Solar Soliloquy.

There is no fate more satisfying than Icarus' fall. For in that moment, you touched him. Warm and loving. Embraced, as wax clung to his form.

CAPTURE THE FLAG.

The acrid sting that smoke brought, Percy felt it curl around his face in a hazy blanket. Eyes blinked away the offending screen and further shoved the offending man that had the audacity to blow it at him. “How considerate. I’ll give you the good graces and pretend like you put up a fight.” Honey dripped sarcasm as the Athena camper started off.

That wouldn’t be the end of it though. Why would it be? As Percy reached for his goal with outstretched fingers, how could he expect Matt to do anything else but devote every ounce of motivation towards keeping it out of his clutches?

It seemed he’d just have to put up with him though. Well, sticking around to cause trouble was probably enough to warrant a fight if Percy so chose to. Could just knock him down, wouldn’t take much to leave him on his ass and be free. Yet, the Athena camper let the pain in his ass follow him along like a little dog.

It wasn’t just Matt on his tail though, a voice calling out. Percy adjusted his spear in his grip, ready to throw, ready for an actual fight when-

BOOM.

That worked too, he supposed.

Stupid.

Perhaps his lips were pulling in a grin though… Looking away as he found amusement in the wrong subject-verb tense joke morphing into the ridiculousness that was ‘BEGONE THOT.’

“You know, you lose dessert privileges if you aren’t participating properly.” An airiness to his voice, taunting. “Friendly-fire is looked down upon.”

On the surface, it may have looked to most that Percy couldn’t stand Matt. He vocalized it as such after all. But the two’s dynamic was more complicated than that. Matt provided a rare commodity for Percy: A challenge. Often in the most ridiculous ways of hypothetical arguments and nonsensical bastarding. So, despite all the insistence otherwise, Matt’s presence was one he thoroughly delighted in.

I’m going to get your flag.” Speaking the obvious anyways. So much for no distractions, no fuckery. “If you’re going to betray me before then, better make it good.” Baiting. Because just as much as Matt got under Percy’s skin, Percy too would instigate.

After all, that was a complete invitation to follow him. If the Athena camper truly had a problem with Matt, he would handle him differently. With all the problems he caused, giving him a little smack wouldn’t be out of the question during Capture the Flag. Ignoring him completely was also an option, be boring and then you weren’t worth Matt’s effort. There was also just- Genuinely asking him to stop if it was that much of an issue.

Yet Percy didn’t do any of that. He spared Matt and accepted his unreliable allyship shown through exploding his own team, even if it was for amusement reasons. Reactions were freely expressed, digging his own grave of keeping Matt’s interest. And most important- Never once expressing a serious qualm regarding their bickering.

So come on, asshole. He had a flag to go after.

♡coded by uxie♡

Larua Eldrige
Mentions: PixieDust PixieDust Talathel Talathel Kveykva Kveykva qunqun qunqun
3333f914d95ed80bcfd0536366fc12e1d0c47c65.png

Laura had been lounging around " guarding" the flag. She hadn't really planned to do more than sit around and wait for someone else to win the stupid game. Well she also was putting on sunscreen and she burned far to easy thanks to one of her genetic fuck ups. her chalk white skin old burned it never darkened and so even trying to tan was useless for her. She could only try to avoid an annoying sun burn that no one else in camp ever seemed to get. She even had gotten some shades as the cursed sun always blinded her thanks to her eyes not acting the same as normal ones, another issues caused by her godly father. Well it could be from her bother but she would rather blame the god for all her problems.

So when several people same out of the fucking woodwork towards the flag each seemingly to completely ignore her existence, well she wasn't surprised about that. She was the tiny camp grump that everyone knew was harmless outside of her bark. Though she had brought her bite with her she wasn't completely defenseless, just not able to do much in close combat. Well she might just cripple all of them right now she had enough bullets and one of them had brought a pet, the rules said no maiming or killing campers, but pets had no such protections. Would the girl fly into a rage or crumble up crying and sobbing? Maybe she would would get mad that her pat had been so weak as to be sent back to the underworld by Laura. Laura did hope the girl would break from that.

Laura drew Star's fall and aimed more in her mind than physically as the magic of the gun and the bullets meant she just needed an idea of who she wanted shot over actually pointing at them. Then she pulled the trigger and it was like a crack of thunder Celaena she thought as the fired once Auguste she thought as there was another thunder crack and she fired again Aiden another crack and another bullet flew from her barrel and lastly Thalassa four shots so two left in the cylinder. The bullets flew out streaks of silver and to defy all the laws of physics that turned each turning 90 degrees and the turning again and again. The bullets weaved and odd dance around their targets seeking out a weak point. The weak point didn't have to be vital it was just where their defenses were their lowest, some place hard to block, or an old wound that would act up if agitated.

Then there was the hound, there were no rules against it's death so Laura brought the black and red Hell's scream out and took aim though not exceptionally carefully. Then that was what sounded like an explosion as Laura fired the pistol. Despite its size the bullet of hell's scream was pretty much an anti tank round and was made to take down monsters. The magic of it's etchings made the bullet glow read as it sped towards the hound, though the problem with hell's scream was it was subject to all the normal rules of bullets and Laura really hadn't practiced shooting.

Last edited:

THE CHEF.

scroll

Aurelian

The Chef

ㅎㅎ

MOOD

RAGE

Wherever Drea is

MENTIONS

Drea

INTERACTS

... And Justice For All — Metallica

scroll

The Tertiary Sin.

Boiling deep within, a bubbling heat of wrath. Venom seeping through bladed lexicon

Capture the Flag.

Aurelian had very little practice with the chain whip beforehand. It was a foreign weapon that he was forcing to make work on the fly; and for the amount of preparation he’d made, he was actually doing shockingly well.

With a roar, there was loud crackling and popping noises as the chain whip wrapped itself around the spear and he brought it down to the ground.
And then the greek fire and the lightning he sent down his new weapon collided and exploded in both of their faces.

Aurelian was sent backwards and smashed into a tree where all the air was knocked out of his lungs. Sucking in air again, he slowly got back up to his feet with a remarkable recovery rate for what had just happened. “That fucking sucked.”

His voice was a bit more wheezy than before as he cracked his shoulder and his jaw. At least Drea was disarmed now.

He began approaching as he whirled his chain whip again, bleeding from a cut on his forehead as he grinned like this was Christmas and his birthday all rolled into one. “I like this thing.”

He lashed Drea’s leg around with the whip and then yanked. The chain whip came loose and immediately whacked Aurelian in the face as he recoiled.

The unclaimed demigod then cracked his neck as he took a deep breath.

“Y’know, I didn’t want to use powers, I wanted to get the hang of this, but-” And then he ran up and gave Drea a push kick, attempting to replicate the same move he’d done earlier.

Drea was flung back at a much higher speed deeper into the red territory, crashing through bushes and bramble and whatnot.

Meanwhile, Aurelian was flung back as well, as the chain whip suddenly became way more of a liability when it came to the wind powers as the weighted end seemed to find every soft body part to hit repeatedly as he tumbled.

He ended up on the ground, a comical amount of debris in his wake as he groaned, wanting a little bit to curl up in the fetal position but pushing through to stand back up. He managed to get into a kneeling position before he saw the Ares kid he'd knocked backwards.

“You want to go a round 3 motherf-”

Aurelian's knocked out body had boot marks from where the kid had stomped and kicked him.

♡coded by uxie♡

The Philosopher.

scroll

Matt

The Poet

ㅎㅎ

MOOD

Finally something interesting

Percy

MENTIONS

Percy, Drea, Antonio, Laura

INTERACTS

Indigo Night — Tamino.

scroll

Apathy's Epiphany.

Hazy smoke filled emptiness, what does it mean to be alive?

Capture the Flag.

For an angelic being of holy grace, the great Percy Ebling apparently did not appreciate Matt’s very intensive help. Perhaps not, for one from the shadows was never truly able to see the light, now was he?

Shadows filtered in and out, mottled sunshine scattered upon forest floor, crunched bits of life under their feet.

Matt rolled his eyes at the light tutting “Whaaat I was going to give him an enchanted weapon, and I made a little syntaxical error. Oopsie.”

Lips curled back into a sneer as he moved with the blue team leader. “This game is soooo boring, you know. Everyone’s fighting like their fucking lives depend on it. Yawn.”

He did not actually yawn. He literally just said yawn, though the fake cheer had completely drained from his voice, dead eyed stare as his lips continued to have the fake expression of glee at playing the villain to Percy’s hero.

“Bam. Banished to the Netherworld.” Matt said dryly as he smacked Percy lightly in the arm. “Betrayed. Shock. Horror.”

He’d smacked Percy’s armor with his hand. This did very little at all.

A very long sigh, the dramatics of a child who’d been in the car for far too long and was beginning to feel incredibly restless, just about to give petulant questions of are we there yet.

“Percyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy” The whine was equally juvenile as they walked, fake glumness spreading as quickly as the innocent smile “I’m booooooooored. Gooood isn’t there literally any other game they’ve ever thought of playing in this fucking camp.”

More petulant whinging, though the dark gaze remained as apathetic as ever. The truly destructive force of his demeanor kicking in.

“Fuck marry kill” Oh gods the actual boredom was starting to kick in. Crimes against humanity imminent as Matt was willing to sacrifice anyone and everyone for just a shred of entertainment in this dull existence. “Antonio, Mr. Sullivan, or the weird Hephaestus girl with the guns.”

♡coded by uxie♡

Antonio Reyes

• Ilh_PIdVaFvsFNvCIjnVOY6ZNq2Ks4e802aW4uwY3yvgI9W8Pzv68IGZgTXnGCTK7IxvEd5ok2WQqbRQb54PQMSJh091w9osmicVcI6PLRg6zI3F-RhEOC1tKjtH9QVKtg32QK-AG_L1nVlrG1GfAvw

Capture The Flag, one of the days Ant has where he can fight without any repercussions to his image, provided that he hides his face. When the horns blare, Ant races off into the woods, everyone else completely losing sight of him. As Ant makes his way deeper into woods he finds the place where he hid it, in a tree hollow. Ant reaches into the tree hollow and pulls out a red wolf mask, red and black hoodie, black sweats, and black sneakers. He places his black combat boots in the tree hollow in their place. He quickly put on his attire to become "the masked vigilante”, as people call him, getting ready to fight. He takes up the alias given to him by the campers: “The Red Wolf.” (Which is ironic considering it’s the same name that brought fear into the hearts of those who dared challenge him back in his hometown. Except that this time, it’s said in English).

Ant stayed hidden in the trees, holding his own body weight as he jumped and swung from tree to tree. Ant would drop down from time-to-time, beating down every blue team member he came across, gently, and taking a piece of their armor, padding, sometimes even their weapon from them and hiding them in the trees to get later when CTF is over.

Ant then came across two people: the daughter of Apollo; Callie, and the son of Euphrosyne; Isaac. This was going to be an easy win for the most part. Ant takes out a dagger he took from one of his previous slaughters, victims, wins. He throws it, weakly enough, at a tree behind them so it would make a loud thud instead of going all the way through the tree or taking it down. As it pierced the tree, a small trickle of smoke rose from the blade. When both were distracted, Ant hops down from the tree towards Callie to smash her head, as gently as he can into the dirt.

Capture the Flag was always a bit of a sensory overload for Bryce, who hardly ever interacted with other campers. One moment you're chilling out in the forest alone other than sleeping monsters everyday and the next....well, this. He had barely registered anything that had been discussed before the horn blew, but he had summoned a mist like armour that was surpassingly strong given it's appearance. He remained close to the red flag and had been about to summon a mist form card when he heard someone familiar calling him.

“Oh Bryce.. Can you be a dear and princess carry me to a nearby cot? I’m afraid I can’t move any of my muscles anymore.” It was Clover McDowell from Tyche cabin, who always seemed to be hanging around his cabin for gods know what reason. The girl was curled up in pain on the ground. Looks like she'd gotten her ass handed to her. She wanted him to 'princess' carry her to a cot? Well, Bryce had no idea what that was and didn't particularly want to find out, but he might as well help her out.

He strode over, expression fathomless, picked her up in one fell swoop and hoisted her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

'You don't usually play. Maybe that's a good thing. Your commentaries are more entertaining.' His words could definitely be taken as an insult, but to him it was a compliment. He hardly ever played himself, and he enjoyed listening to what she had to say about it all.

Once he'd reached a cot, he set her down, a little more gently, nodded curtly at her and gave her a brief once over to make sure she was not too worse for wear. After that he simply disappeared into darkness and made his way back to his place near the flag.

He summoned a misinform card and muttered in Greek, summoning a convincing mist minotaur to distract enemies. All he had to do was keep watch on it now. It would stick around for a while.

Capture the Flag was always a bit of a sensory overload for Bryce, who hardly ever interacted with other campers. One moment you're chilling out in the forest alone other than sleeping monsters everyday and the next....well, this. He had barely registered anything that had been discussed before the horn blew, but he had summoned a mist like armour that was surpassingly strong given it's appearance. He remained close to the red flag and had been about to summon a mist form card when he heard someone familiar calling him.

“Oh Bryce.. Can you be a dear and princess carry me to a nearby cot? I’m afraid I can’t move any of my muscles anymore.” It was Clover McDowell from Tyche cabin, who always seemed to be hanging around his cabin for gods know what reason. The girl was curled up in pain on the ground. Looks like she'd gotten her ass handed to her. She wanted him to 'princess' carry her to a cot? Well, Bryce had no idea what that was and didn't particularly want to find out, but he might as well help her out.

He strode over, expression fathomless, picked her up in one fell swoop and hoisted her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

'You don't usually play. Maybe that's a good thing. Your commentaries are more entertaining.' His words could definitely be taken as an insult, but to him it was a compliment. He hardly ever played himself, and he enjoyed listening to what she had to say about it all.

Once he'd reached a cot, he set her down, a little more gently, nodded curtly at her and gave her a brief once over to make sure she was not too worse for wear. After that he simply disappeared into darkness and made his way back to his place near the flag.

He summoned a misinform card and muttered in Greek, summoning a convincing mist minotaur to distract enemies. All he had to do was keep watch on it now. It would stick around for a while.

Son of Hecate

Bryce.

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Lets win this...

Coming to Camp Half Blood always felt like a large weight off Cyrus’s shoulders. No more monsters, no more paperwork, and no more school. Harvard may have been on the horizon, but for now he could relax. Which, relaxing to Cyrus was simply not spending every waking moment thinking about who could be a monster and fearing for his life at every turn. Summer fun!

Capture the flag was a better use of his mind. While he didn’t participate in discussions of team strategy, he had his own game plan. Sword and shield in hand, Cyrus hid in a dense section of trees near the centerline. Once their defense was occupied, he’d go in for the flag, much better suited for stamina than strength.

In a dense grove, the sunlight barely touched the edge of Cyrus’s shoe. Here, all he had to do was watch vigilantly. This only grew harder by the moment, but thankfully the action got started, captivating him more than watching others stand around. Determining his route, he was ready to take off at the precise moment the enemy was on the ground-

But it was Cyrus who found himself in the dirt, rolling towards the edge of the grove. Once coming to a stop, lying face up, he managed to get his shield between himself and the attacker. With the sun in his eyes, he was stunned for a moment, unable to see who jumped him.

“Hey! I was still on my side, you can’t-“
A familiar voice.
“Forge boy?”

Julian Price was Cyrus Korey’s metaphorical light at the end of the tunnel. If he ever would like to leave the tunnel, that is. In some universe, they were friends, maybe even closer. Some could even claim they were in this one. Cyrus would call them acquaintances, more out of circumstance than effort, because as much as Cyrus tried to keep people at a distance, the two of them always seemed to end up like this.

“Be careful, you could’ve gotten hurt.”
What if he had already raised his sword? He didn’t need to make a kebab out of his preferred blacksmith. Julian had made practically every piece of armor or weapon Cyrus had used in the past two summers, and he was somehow less intimidating than Laura. Tiny Hephaestus kids always had a temper.

Looking over his shoulder, Cyrus sighed. He’d already missed his window of opportunity. To pull it off now, he’d need to reassess and likely get in much closer. Looking back up at Julian, it was clear he wouldn’t be doing it solo either.
“I was trying not to be caught.”

“And to actually win the game.”
Something Julian should be trying instead of being a fool and sitting on top of him.

Sitting on top of him… Right.

Cyrus pushed Julian back, not hard enough to get him off, but hard enough to deliver the point.
“Get off me before my legs go numb.”

The Well

♡coded by uxie♡

Gym class ew...

Summer was the time Jackson looked forward to the most. Not just for the sake of being himself or whatever, but every summer he got to see Magus again. Much better than sending them several tiktoks a day and never getting an answer back. For the next three months, they couldn’t ignore him.

Out here in the woods, Jack felt a lot more in his element. Like Peeta in the Hunger Games, but with way less cake decorating, and more actually being a plant. But he wasn’t worried about winning or even playing. Capture the flag was boring. He couldn’t even maim or kill. What were they supposed to do? Play rock paper scissors? Boring!

Julian must’ve been too busy to cause trouble with him yet, but that didn’t mean he had to be lonely. Magus still should’ve been here, the only problem being that they were on the other team. But that never stopped Jackson before. If the red team tried to stop him, he’d just say he wasn’t playing. Genius.

Making half an effort to blend in with the foliage, Jax passed fight after fight, and as tempted as he was to join, some things were more important than punching. Where was his silly lil guy?

Jackson was about to give up, he was almost to the flag, and there was no way he was going to get serious about this game. Until he heard a familiar voice… And a dog. He’d prefer not to get anywhere near the beast, but that would mean he came all this way for nothing.

Fuck it, he’d approach from behind. While the clearing might give him away, these campers weren’t actually focused on the game anyway. As long as the dog didn’t get him, all was well.

With a sprint, Jackson came up behind Magus, instantly throwing his arms around them.
“Maggie!”
So began another summer, and this time, he’d make it count.

Stupid For You

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
The blonde rolled her eyes as she heard isaac's footsteps and him insisting that she was stuck with him for the rest of the game. Her temper was still running pretty high, but she had noticed a few of her teammates in the distance just over the creek seemingly about to take out Celaena and Thalassa. She hoped Aiden and Auguste managed it alright and it seemed blue team was doing well. This mollified her ever so slightly so that when she didn't rip Isaac's head off when she said,

"This is a bad I-" She heard a thud behind her. She whipped around to see a dagger embedded in a tree trunk and fresh smoke billowing from it. Callie gasped and recoiled. Before she had a chance to react something enormous and red was coming crashing down from a tree. In a state of shock and panic, Callie just narrowly dodged out of the way, grabbing Isaac and pulling him out of the way with her. Unfortunately she managed to tumble over a tree root as she did so and landed heavily on her back. The person now looming over them was a terrifying sight, clad in a devilish red and giving off the vibe of absolute blood lust.

Callie barely had a moment to process it; but they were incredibly tall, like giant tall! Who were they? Never mind that. She'd probably be dead soon....

The blonde rolled her eyes as she heard isaac's footsteps and him insisting that she was stuck with him for the rest of the game. Her temper was still running pretty high, but she had noticed a few of her teammates in the distance just over the creek seemingly about to take out Celaena and Thalassa. She hoped Aiden and Auguste managed it alright and it seemed blue team was doing well. This mollified her ever so slightly so that when she didn't rip Isaac's head off when she said,

"This is a bad I-" She heard a thud behind her. She whipped around to see a dagger embedded in a tree trunk and fresh smoke billowing from it. Callie gasped and recoiled. Before she had a chance to react something enormous and red was coming crashing down from a tree. In a state of shock and panic, Callie just narrowly dodged out of the way, grabbing Isaac and pulling him out of the way with her. Unfortunately she managed to tumble over a tree root as she did so and landed heavily on her back. The person now looming over them was a terrifying sight, clad in a devilish red and giving off the vibe of absolute blood lust.

Callie barely had a moment to process it; but they were incredibly tall, like giant tall! Who were they? Never mind that. She'd probably be dead soon....

Daughter of Apollo

Callie.

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

"Bark like a dog why don't ya? You're below me, numnuts."
Scrappy-Doo seemed not to like his new nickname. It also seemed like she was not going to get out of a fight with him and the giant guy, so she readied herself. ignoring the weird insults the pair were hurling at them. She trained her focus back to her original target, Auguste when all of a sudden he was airborne. It was almost painfully beautiful watching him as he vaulted toward them both, until Celaena was slammed into the ground with an elegant kick and then the daughter of Poseidon felt herself being lifted by the back of her armour and propelled through the air which whipped past her face with the speed of the movement. Her weapon had gone spinning through the air like a baton and Thalassa barely had time to register anything. Her eyes watered at the impact as she crashed to the ground with a sickening thud, her head making first impact. Luckily her trident had lodged itself prongs down into the ground beside her. She groaned as a warm pool of crimson began forming around her and her vision blurred. The younger kid was above her and she felt his shield make impact with her face before he made a jab with his sword at Celaena.

With all the strength she could muster, Tal grabbed the hilt of her trident and hoisted herself back onto her feet, practically ripping the prongs out of the grass. Her eyes were ablaze with determination now, even though she felt as though she would faint and she she could barely see.

She could see enough to pelt at full speed toward her opponents. She could see enough to know the creek was incredibly close now. If she could just focus on it for a few seconds....

She visualised the water rising up and rushing forward as though to attack and engulfing the giant and the kid. She stretched out the arm with her trident and in a moment a rush of creek water was heading full speed toward the two blue team members. Whilst they were distracted she kicked out at the nearest: Aiden and kicked his feet from under with as much force as possible.

"You know you are really not my favourite person right now, but you are good at what you do."

Whoosh! Something was whizzing toward her. A bullet. She had been so focused on the water and her attack that she had no time to act and it pelted her in the shoulder.

The girl cried out in pain, but did not let it faze her because it was then that she spotted another red bullet flying straight towards innocent Sariel.

"NO!" She cried and threw herself between the bullet and the hound, the bullet making impact with her leg. Thalassa fell to the ground in agony and fuming.

"Bark like a dog why don't ya? You're below me, numnuts."
Scrappy-Doo seemed not to like his new nickname. It also seemed like she was not going to get out of a fight with him and the giant guy, so she readied herself. ignoring the weird insults the pair were hurling at them. She trained her focus back to her original target, Auguste when all of a sudden he was airborne. It was almost painfully beautiful watching him as he vaulted toward them both, until Celaena was slammed into the ground with an elegant kick and then the daughter of Poseidon felt herself being lifted by the back of her armour and propelled through the air which whipped past her face with the speed of the movement. Her weapon had gone spinning through the air like a baton and Thalassa barely had time to register anything. Her eyes watered at the impact as she crashed to the ground with a sickening thud, her head making first impact. Luckily her trident had lodged itself prongs down into the ground beside her. She groaned as a warm pool of crimson began forming around her and her vision blurred. The younger kid was above her and she felt his shield make impact with her face before he made a jab with his sword at Celaena.

With all the strength she could muster, Tal grabbed the hilt of her trident and hoisted herself back onto her feet, practically ripping the prongs out of the grass. Her eyes were ablaze with determination now, even though she felt as though she would faint and she she could barely see.

She could see enough to pelt at full speed toward her opponents. She could see enough to know the creek was incredibly close now. If she could just focus on it for a few seconds....

She visualised the water rising up and rushing forward as though to attack and engulfing the giant and the kid. She stretched out the arm with her trident and in a moment a rush of creek water was heading full speed toward the two blue team members. Whilst they were distracted she kicked out at the nearest: Aiden and kicked his feet from under with as much force as possible.

"You know you are really not my favourite person right now, but you are good at what you do."

Whoosh! Something was whizzing toward her. A bullet. She had been so focused on the water and her attack that she had no time to act and it pelted her in the shoulder.

The girl cried out in pain, but did not let it faze her because it was then that she spotted another red bullet flying straight towards innocent Sariel.

"NO!" She cried and threw herself between the bullet and the hound, the bullet making impact with her leg. Thalassa fell to the ground in agony and fuming.

Daughter of Poseidon

Thàlassa.

♡coded by uxie♡

The Prodigy.

scroll

Auguste

The Prodigy

ㅎㅎ

MOOD

ok now i REALLY want to go home

Capture the Flag :c

MENTIONS

Tal, Cel, Aidan

Eat Your Young — Hozier.

scroll

Metamorphosis.

Continual cycling, never ending, the same things rise and fall and repeat

Capture The Flag.

The son of Apollo watched the two’s teamwork immediately disintegrate upon being thrown at each other. Blink of confusion as Cel ordered her hellhound to… stand there. And growl.

Auguste stared at the pet, then at Cel, and then quietly:

“Please stop hiding behind your dog.” Auguste, it’s a hellhound. “It’s not very nice, it's just a little puppy.”

The puppy in question had glowing red eyes and was snarling at him. Unfortunately for Cel, Auguste had a very strange understanding of danger. He was the type of person to rock lion cubs to bed and insist that they were just little kittens.

That was strike two, as far as Auguste was concerned with keeping the nice puppy out of the fighting ring.

Ears pricked, sounded like water-

Jump.

The Apollo kid flew over the wave in a backflip, eyes locked directly onto Tal as he landed. He began to suddenly rush forwards to slam Tal with his shoulder.

Bullet-

He dove downwards and forwards, and the bullet embedded itself into the ground, passing where it would’ve lodged itself into his shoulder a moment ago. He landed in a roll, springing back up in a crouch.

Huh.

“... ehm. Time out?” Auguste asked. This seemed like an opportune moment to time out. That had taken more than Percy’s allotted 20%. He was going to charge him extra for that. Had to go all the way up to 45% for one second. “Is everyone…” Not shot… dead… disfigured? “... ehm… good?”

Good seemed like the right word. Who the fuck gave teenagers guns anyways?

Auguste stared at the ground where the new girl was crawling around in pain and anger. He wrenched the trident from her and immediately flung it as far away as possible, completely into a tree. “Aidan, please handle the other one.”

He then grabbed her by the back of her armor and began dragging her through the woods. It was a very rough ride, especially for someone who had just been shot twice. “I appreciate you saving the dog, which is the only reason why I do this for you. It was either this or the chance of you bleeding to death, please forgive me.”

And then he threw Tal out of bounds and towards where the healers had started setting up emergency first aid.

And then he began rushing back towards the blue flag just in time to see the Red Wolf standing over Callie. There was a deep sigh as he raced over and jumped up to put gravity behind a punch to the head.

♡coded by uxie♡

JUSTICE.

scroll

Percy

Justice

ㅎㅎ

MOOD

Competitive

OUTFIT

Deep Red Territory

MENTIONS

Matteo, Jackson, Magus, Graham, Roman

Ship in a Bottle — fin.

scroll

Solar Soliloquy.

CAPTURE THE FLAG.

A never ending cycle of torment.

“You know, some people just enjoy playing the game.” There were a couple campers Percy could think of that fit the actual bill, but Percy suspected that was more about just the excitable energy put in, than the actual risky players…. Though Percy could really be both at times so it wasn’t that important.

Rolling his eyes at the betrayal, the red-head gave an elbow back and just kept going, picking up speed a little because they were on a time crunch. If letting Matt stay along led to the downfall he was going to be very annoyed with himself.

“If you’re so concerned with the state of activities, why don’t you submit some suggestions to Chiron.” Ha. A night of Matt-devised games. The camp would not survive. Completely disregarding that it would never happen in the first place, the hypothetical was amusing to his imagination.

Oh god. The worst started.

“That’s a little rude to do with real people.” Chastised…. “My first thought was marry Laura and we’ll have a loveless marriage of convenience… But then I get stuck with the other options.” The real reason. He did not get to go further with the other thoughts before carried voices caught his attention and then-

FWOOM.

Jackson Bellrose, child of Persephone. The unusual demigod came flying towards them, Percy dropped his weapons and providing a brace with an ‘oof.’ Heels digging in, keeping his weight low as to not topple over with the magical force.

A beat.

“Magus?” A reasonable guess. There was no terrifying source of entertainment for him more obviously around, they were one of the least destructive outputs. Thinking… “Go get her.” Giving Jackson a little pat to run right back off.

A little look shot to Matt, innocent smile and a shrug. Would keep Magus busy, there were probably others around too though. They’d just have to check out the damage. Was about to get a lot more interesting.

Trailing after Jackson, like trying to help an excited dog find its way home in a neighborhood, the groups collided. Magus indeed, Percy also noted a new camper that he recalled being on at the blue team side so- Assumedly those two were sitting out right now. A shame.

Seemed Roman was the main trouble.

“You traitorous bitch.”

Readying his spear at the group, trying to size up whether Magus planned to fight or not with such a claim. “If you point that thing at me I will break it.”[/COLOR][/B] Question answered then.

“Nice to see you back, Roman.” Percy offered since he didn’t spot him around earlier. Huh, must’ve gotten in pretty recently. “Hope beating each other won’t be too rowdy of a welcome.”

“If you’re going to go at it could you just-”
Came Magus’ voice again, eager to shoo them away. They’d see how well that could be provided based on… Well… Everything else going on around.

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back