• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Titan Quest OoC

PixieDust

Ten Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
RULES

All RPN rules apply
No children of primordial gods allowed (e.g. Gaea, Ouranos, Nyx etc.)
No Overpowered characters. All godly powers come with a drawback or two
There will only be TWO children allowed of any of the Big Three gods: Zeus, Poseidon and Hades. They must be approved by me or a co-GM via PM. Please message me if you want to make a child of the Big Three.
Camp Jupiter characters COULD be allowed later down the line. This also applies to Hunters of Artemis
Players are allowed to play satyrs if they like

Hey! Most likely going to be getting the RP started tomorrow or Monday. Even if your CS is a work in progress, feel free to post if you’d like to in the IC :)

The first post is up!

Hallo! I'm interested just wondering if there's a character limit and if the list of open cabins is accurate? Don't want to accidentally step on people's toes if there's a super full cabin or anything like that, thanks! Obviously if you're not accepting ignore that and hope this goes well for all of you!

Hallo! I'm interested just wondering if there's a character limit and if the list of open cabins is accurate? Don't want to accidentally step on people's toes if there's a super full cabin or anything like that, thanks! Obviously if you're not accepting ignore that and hope this goes well for all of you!
Hi! The RP is still open to join but the info isn’t up to date. Every cabin is open except all the Big Three spots are filled :) there’s also no character limit

Hi! The RP is still open to join but the info isn’t up to date. Every cabin is open except all the Big Three spots are filled :) there’s also no character limit
Alright, thank you! Didn't expect such a quick response, only asked about the list as I was scrolling through and seemed far more Hecate than above but I don't blame people for picking her, she's pretty cool. I'll get started on my sheets asap then!

Genuinely think choosing which God has to be the hardest part, I'll try to get her finished tonight and then if accepted I'll hop in the discord!

She's finished! Please let me know if her power is alright, didn't want to step on anyone's toes with light manipulation or healing but what I read seems to imply anything disease related is somewhat rare so I went with the seemingly weaker option but if that's too much happy to change to a more music centric ability! Or just if there's anything else that needs to change

Users who are viewing this thread

Back