• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The name Clementine reminds me of Clementine from The Walking Dead Telltale game c:

2013-12-19_000241.jpg

Clementine said:
I'm not so sure about my character Cyra anymore. I'm having a hard time with inspo to write for her. (<_<)
//pats

Haha really? I've actually never seen the Walking Dead except for like 2 episodes that an ex of mine had me watch xD

Oh dear, I'm so sorry I should of made it more clear D: Derrick was speaking to Caspian!

I'm super sorry, how dumb of me! I could add in some interaction with your character. It was super late at night and I must of skipped over you when I was replying (since everrryone decided to talk to Derrick xD )

Honestly, everyone is great here. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, but I hope you understand the sincerity in my words.

It's refreshing, no revitalizing to have everyone excited, friendly, and without a doubt enjoyable. I really like it here. Right here in this little world we get to create together.

So thanks!

@Pine

@Nico

@Clementine

I will second Flare, though I have yet to be officially accepted lol. You guys are all completely awesome. (That means you too, Flare! ^^)

O///O Thanks Clem

haha I suppose Perm, I just hope you get accepted posthaste!

It is in the hands of the almighty Pine now lol! We shall see if I am deemed worthy of entry. c: Also you can call me Riley or Jetlag if you like~ ^^

Guys, what would be the worst name (or the last name you'd ever choose) for a character? xD

I'm curious lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back