• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
permanentjetlag said:
Hmm *strokes nonexistent beard* I remember being 14. Rough year, rough year. Hope yours is going better, whippersnapper!
(couldn't resist sorry lol)
And thank you too, oh wise elder. *bows*

bc7.png

Speaking of crutches, Alice definitely forgot about her concern for James' (lie of an) injury! (Go Alice.)

shhhhhhhhhhh

*smothers clem's face with a pillow*

shushushu everything's going to be okay...

i am riley

LOL when i was working yesterday my co-worker gave me and the other guy who's a year behind me an old man lecture about how he couldn't understand kids these days and how we don't have good music anymore and how one day i'll get tired of listening to all my angsty metal music etc. etc. and it was just hilarious

yEAH I NOTICED

gonna' have to add in +1 face palm for that, alice

thank god my like one paragraph progress in a reply was saved omg

oh myyyyy

i think i had just gotten done with reading one of your alice posts before i whipped out my laptop

need to get back to reading that ewe

LIKE THE THING IS I DON'T LISTEN TO IT BECAUSE I'M ANGSTY OR ANYTHING??

that was sort of junior year with marilyn manson

if i want to get angry i just go on tumblr now

i just like the instrumentation so? ? ? ? ? ???? ? ? ??

Name anything older and classic and he was with them lol

I know AC/DC & Motley Crue for sure off the top of my head but a looot more

THAT'S FUCKING COOL. Gosh it's always cool to talk to and hear about people like that.

omg I get that Pine! I get people that catch me listening to like... idk things like MCR calling me emo all the time but I'm like, "Nah bro it's good music, here listen Danger Days is the best"

they are still some of my favorites (Fall Out Boy is my first and one true love) but the truth is I listen to such a variety of music that I get really indignant when people are like "LOL WE HAVE AN EMO/HIPSTER/INDIE-WANNABE HERE" depending on what they hear me listening to?? like hey now, I listen to lots of music. just not country and rap like Eminem leave me be

ehehe i've been meaning to listen to mcr for years now

i never get around to it though but i know there's a 99% chance i know and like at least a FEW of their songs

and yeah it's like... the one thing i know i'll never listen to again is country

and that's because i only put up with it growing up because that's all i had available to me until i discovered queen's greatest hits album

i listened to the shit out of that and still will

but yeah like

there's a lot of modern pop that i'm not big on

but i listen to almost everything else...?

it's just that most of the time i prefer death/gloom/industrial metal

but i also have my moments where i want something more acoustic

i balance !

*nods in agreement*

Yep, same for me with country, that's just what everyone else listened to. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked when I discovered Fall Out Boy in 4th grade and I neever looked back.

I will also agree with your thoughts on modern pop. You should totally give MCR a listen though, they were a great band and I'm sure you know a couple of their songs.

Balance is key in the wonderful world of music = v =

there are literally only two country songs that i will still tolerate and that's because one of them has like some gospel church choir nonsense going on to make it bearable

*grabby hands*

riley gimme a good album to listen to as i write -w-

I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERYONE'S HATING ON NICKLEBACK OKAY

OR LINKIN PARK

OR EVANESCENCE

LIKE REALLY

THAT WAS A PART OF MY TWELVE-YEAR-OLD JAM OKAY

SOMEONE PLZ EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT THEM

USE SMALL WORDS

but okay okay shall give a listen

and try not to fall asleep

hmmmm... well, i see your point here...

IDK i probably just used to listen to like five songs which is a lot more than i can tolerate from most bands

i usually just ignore all the bad songs and drama with the actual band?

like as i mentioned before

love marilyn manson to death but god his first two albums were absolute shit lmao

two is the magic number, because i only REALLY like two of his albums

ANd one of the people i knew in high school really kind of repelled me from twenty-one pilots but this is enjoyable -w-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back