• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood RP?

KLamar123

Unlucky Member
As the title says, I’m looking for at least 5 people to join a CHB role play. There will be a prophecy, quests, evil guys, and all that fun stuff. Who’s interested?

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki CosmicBoii CosmicBoii SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful DatBoi DatBoi

Well, a series of kidnappings has been going on. It started small, with only one person at first, who the demigods quickly found. But, they’ve been going on more frequently. No one knows how it’s been going on. The only reasonable answer is that something is snatching them in the night. The prophecy includes 5 demigods who must find the missing demigods (most likely going to be about 20, 25) and put a stop to the kidnappings. I’d say it’s about a 50/50 split, with 50% outside of Camp and 50% inside of camp.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki CosmicBoii CosmicBoii SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful DatBoi DatBoi

Well, a series of kidnappings has been going on. It started small, with only one person at first, who the demigods quickly found. But, they’ve been going on more frequently. No one knows how it’s been going on. The only reasonable answer is that something is snatching them in the night. The prophecy includes 5 demigods who must find the missing demigods (most likely going to be about 20, 25) and put a stop to the kidnappings. I’d say it’s about a 50/50 split, with 50% outside of Camp and 50% inside of camp.

Well, yeah, I’d totally be up for it, in that case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back