• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half Blood : Dawn of The New Heroes - OOC

I know you guys probably have this completely awful perception of me now,but I promise I'm nice except when I'm not. Then I'm s raging biatch,but I'm just trying to say sorry if I like scared you guys.

I know you guys probably have this completely awful perception of me now,but I promise I'm nice except when I'm not. Then I'm s raging biatch,but I'm just trying to say sorry if I like scared you guys.

I get how you feel, I once co-gmed an rp (which sadly never finished) and there were these really frustrating rpers that I just wanna chew out.

I
Oh nice!

I almost made a comic relief character that was the child of Hygieia, the Goddess of Hygiene xD

They would be a super germaphobe and would carry a bottle of disinfectant with them where ever they went lol
Can totally imagine that character in the battlefield using disinfectant like a pepper spray.

Oh nice!

I almost made a comic relief character that was the child of Hygieia, the Goddess of Hygiene xD

They would be a super germaphobe and would carry a bottle of disinfectant with them where ever they went lol

"UNCLEAN!!!" And then proceeds to smack the crap out of someone with uh, a mop?

Deer has a deep admiration for Kora, but probably would never pursue a relationship with her out of respect. She feels as though Kora would never be in a relationship because she's already so strong on her own. Just an unrequited crush. Besides, I don't want to force my characters on anyone.

Yes, we need more huntresses! Join us. I can't speak for all of us, but Deer is friendly.

(I wonder if there is a male version of the Hunters of Artemis, but for another god.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back