• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half Blood : Dawn of The New Heroes - OOC

Well. Apparently children of Minor Gods get outcasted. Welp. And I'm also very confused in general. I've been trying my best to keep up with the action but... eeeehhhh... I guess the silence shall survive to see another day.

Well. Apparently children of Minor Gods get outcasted. Welp. And I'm also very confused in general. I've been trying my best to keep up with the action but... eeeehhhh... I guess the silence shall survive to see another day.

Aw, it's not that you're outcasted. The minor gods just weren't captured so they don't need to start panicking and running in circles/join a meeting. You'll still get your chance. :)

What are you talking about? Literally nothing has happened yet,what exactly are you confused about?

And the reason the children of the minor gods aren't present is because their parents weren't the ones kidnapped. How are we outcasting them if they're going on missions and shit? But hey if you wanna leave don't let the door hit you on the way out hun

Yeeeeeh, but Valier's Godly Parent is kinda related to one of the main antagonists. *Cough* *Nemesis is le Daughter of Nyx & Zeus* and if the children of Hypnos get a say... I think that grandchildren get to have a say. :P

Anyway, I'm offically moving out. May the silence see another day! Adieu! What a rather nice community. Not.
Hun, I am completely confused on what you are complaining about. What have we done to upset you? You don't even know is coming up for the children of the minor gods, because they are Key players in this just as much as the Olympians children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back