• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half Blood : Dawn of The New Heroes - OOC

My character for relationships! Where's your CS have you posted it yet?

Damnnn, it was about 12 when I went to bed! Its 6.50 am, I woke up at 6.30 ! :) dying inside....

Damnnn, it was about 12 when I went to bed! Its 6.50 am, I woke up at 6.30 ! :) dying inside....
If I were you I'd be sleepy and the I'll try to sleep again but I can't because my body knows it's freaking morning.
Been happening to me lately.

I have a suggestion for the rp. Is it possible to establish a post limit? I mean, we a have a lot of characters, more than 12 I think?, and it would probably be best if a person can only post after 4-5 person have already posted. Just a suggestion since some of the rp that I have been in devolved into a one x one since they post too often and with too few content.

I have a suggestion for the rp. Is it possible to establish a post limit? I mean, we a have a lot of characters, more than 12 I think?, and it would probably be best if a person can only post after 4-5 person have already posted. Just a suggestion since some of the rp that I have been in devolved into a one x one since they post too often and with too few content.
Well we haven't started yet, but I was planning on doing something like that.

I keep messing with my CS because I want to make it loo pretty with BBcoding ;-; I should stop but I'm having too much fun ;-; With that being said people who need help with basic BBcoding, feel free to hit me up! I would love the extra practice ^~^ (Though note I can't do anything fancier than what you see on my current CS)

GUYS! I just noticed the CS leaves age out but I added it in on my CS without even realising...

Ya'll might need to add that in! :)

ALSOOOO MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 interested in being friends with my character Lexi? Also how old is sheee?

I've listed 2 of natural Athenian demi-godz powers:
- the communication with owls
-ability to use any weapon well

The weaving one is also related to Athena but is more practiced which makes it 'better' then usual.

If your character has been there for so many years they should have more powers than say the ones who have just turned up or been there for about 1, makes sense because in the PJ Series, he couldn't do everything in the first book and could only really make quakes in the last one?

But this is just my opinion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back