• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Camp Daybreak

dwale

drownin
camp daybreak
pu3kv9I.png
dX4bQMz.png
VZx7xKS.png
MKJIq3q.png

╳ the evil within has. (plot) ╳

misfits of more than one type are allowed at this camp. children of gods and monsters alike. it's a safe haven created by the gods to protect their children against the very monsters that have sired their very own. it's been safe for years and they've never had any incident that ended in the massacre of several individuals. however, it seems that that peaceful is over.

ten demi-gods and eleven hybrids have been found dead over the course of two weeks. there are no signs of a physical attack on them, nor did the autopsies show anything magical affecting them. the only thing the healers can decided on is that it's an old poison that is impossible to trace, no matter how good you are.

a well-known, feared camper has had a vision, something that hasn't happened in a long time, of a quest and has spoken a prophecy that sounds incredibly dangerous. he's seen the death of campers, counselors, but won't reveal any information on who dies and how. the quest is going to be difficult, probably impossible, and the few who are going on it must steel themselves for the trying task before them.
╳ never been greater. (ooc) ╳
the summary is literally trash but mine always are sooooooo. basically, think of PJO except with roman/greek/aztec demi-gods and the children of dangerous ass monsters. the plot/quest is entirely different, tho. multiple characters will be allowed, i don't really have any rules about posting as long as you do it semi-regularly, and i'm pretty lax when it comes to the plot, as i like for the rpers to have some sort of control n shit. it won't be a huge cs probably, but enough so that i can tell if ur gonna flake or not k.

tags:
eclipsa eclipsa L Lutalica chamomile chamomile @Kumari mon dieu. mon dieu. Aster Aster tsuneni tsuneni Unrlstic Unrlstic kalopsia kalopsia qwerty; qwerty; ambrosials ambrosials l y s s a l y s s a caramel caramel

i did not get the notif for this, but i found my way here anyway. i am pumped. yes please.

Jeez..I haven't done rps like this in a while. But I have been looking for something new around here. Maybe ill join??
(plz tag me to the rp when its made. That way i'll know if I can fit it in. Cause candy has two roleplays of her own as well)

okay but this is like, fucking gorgeous??? and im already in love with it?????? also why do the mentions never work omg

something's up with my notifications, so i didn't see this until now. and ya know, i'm ready for the tragedy and shit. i love this rp like a lot.

Question 1 - Would gods/demi-gods from other mythos be allowed (Egyptian, Norse, Polynesian, etc.) It's fine if the answer is no, I could commute my idea to an Aztec half god...

Question 2 - What's the age limit? As long as the minimum age is 15 or less, I should be able to join (I'm only 13, so playing older characters is kind of difficult for me)

Question 3 - Is it okay to join if I haven't read the Percy Jackson Series? I know the premise and the basic plot points, but I've never been able to get through a whole book because I found some of the characters annoying. (x - x)

Question 1 - Would gods/demi-gods from other mythos be allowed (Egyptian, Norse, Polynesian, etc.) It's fine if the answer is no, I could commute my idea to an Aztec half god...

Question 2 - What's the age limit? As long as the minimum age is 15 or less, I should be able to join (I'm only 13, so playing older characters is kind of difficult for me)

Question 3 - Is it okay to join if I haven't read the Percy Jackson Series? I know the premise and the basic plot points, but I've never been able to get through a whole book because I found some of the characters annoying. (x - x)
i'm not the gm but as for the first question, it's limited to the three listed. the second i'm not sure on, honestly. the third, ofc ! i've never read them either and i've been a proud member of each rendition of this beautiful roleplay < 3

whoOps i forgot i didn't actually post in this bc i was in the chat
but !!!! officially confirmed full interest in this beauty (':

1. what eclipsa eclipsa said
2. tbh make ur character whatever age u want !! just not like... a five year old or smthn
3. again coley got it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back