• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Camelot Divided OOC

And they pay for it! Well... I gotta pay, but I can ask for all that money back ^_^
The job itself doesn't earn me an awful lot... I calculated and I make €28 per day. So it's mostly just to pass time in summer. But it's lovely. I got a lot of songs stuck in my head now though. Complete with dances... like people being secretly in love, songs about crocodiles, a lion with a tail that's too large, a lion that's a kung fu warrior, and how someone is all kitchen utensils... "Cup... teapot... spoon... and a bowl. Deep plate. Flat plate. Knife, and a fork."

It's a lovely job. But it does mean I won't be on for full days starting Wednesday. Halfway in August I'll have a week and a half to myself. And then another full week of work. Then... time to get back to internship. Until that moment I'm jut gonna enjoy my job and free time.

Yup! And knowing the amount of days I'll be working... well... then I still make a nice sum of money out of the job.
And I honestly doubt you understand Dutch... but this is the kitchen utensil song

Lyrics:
Cup. Teapot. Spoon, and a bowl.
Deep plate. Flat plate. Knife, and a fork.
Saltshaker, sugarbowl. Mixer. Pressure cooker.

Cup, teapot, spoon, and a bowl.
Look a deep platre and a flat plate with a knife and a fork.
A saltshaker, sugarbowl, mixer. Pressure cooker!

I am a cup. I am a teapot. I am a spoon. I am a bowl
I am a deep plate. I am a flat plate. I am a sharp knife. I am a fork. I am a saltshaker, a bowl with sugar. A mixer, a pressure cooker.
*cue repeat from the beginning*

And this, ladies, gentlemen, and anyone else... is what I'll have to listen to for the largest part of my summer vacation XD

Ain't even gonna wait for the others in the RP to post, just straight in to your own dialogues hey?

That's the thing with timezones, eh? And larger RPs with more people who got to post... I woke up to quite some new replies and responded to the stuff directed at me.

Hey guys! Just giving a small heads-up that I'll be traveling to another end of the land to a camping for my job. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning around 10, and I'll be home again sometime on the 26th. Only to leave again on the 27th... that time across the border for a few days. I'll have internet/data in both locations, so I can be online. Just not too much. Maybe a little while in the evening and a short moment in the afternoons (I live in GMT +1 as timezone)
So probably I can reply, but they might be shorter.
There'll also be a moment when I probably won't be online at all... Or just VERY briefly in the evenings.

To give an overview:
19-26 July: limited access to the internet/free time. Might be able to reply, might not be able to reply. Depends on how busy I am on which day.
27 July - 1 August: limited access to the internet/free time. Might be able to reply, might not be able to reply. Depends on how busy I am on which day.
3-6 August: possibly not online at all, or just to read messages in the evening. I'll be volunteering at a festival and have no access to a computer. Just my phone.
7-19 August: full access to internet and computer, plenty of time to reply and hang out
20-27 August: working full time that week. No free days at all. But... limited access to the internet/free time. Might be able to reply, might not be able to reply. Depends on how busy I am on which day.

Will you still be able to post semi-frequently or is it random like the overview would suggest?

I hope I'm able to post at least semi-frequently. I'll have free time on my job, but it's still working from the mornings until the evenings, so my free time is really limited. Which means I can't make any promises to my activity starting today until the 25th. I have one free day in this period though, on Monday. And I won't be home too late on the 26th, so that's two moments I can post for sure. For those other days... I can't make any promises. But I'll try my best :)

For those other moments... I'm going to have to see there.

Not as long as I'd hopes on Adrians part... But I literally only just have time to respond. My official first day is to borrow, but the colleague I'm temporarily replacing had to leave today already. So I still kinda had to work today (and I'll probably won't be paid for it since it's not an official day)

I'm bloody exhausted! Traveling, heat, being outside the whole day and being active... the perfect combination to reduce my energy to absolute zero.

I will reply when I have the time. Which means probably this evening. Nyara can respond to Natus and Adrian to Leon :)
But Nathan has yet to respond if there should be more for Nyara to react to. Not that I can't reply without that xD

xpstitch xpstitch
No idea if it actually existed back then, but let's not forget it's a fantasy to and not an actual historic thing. Nyara communicates through signs and this has been approved.

If Natus speaks it... that's up to FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

For the bit of Prince Adrian I'm waiting on the person who plays as Alexander. For Nyara's bit... I didn't really get to posting so much yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back