• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Camelot Divided OOC

Please excuse any grammatical errors or anything that may be a little messed up, it's late night and I'm not very sure of the story of King Arthur. (Wasn't the biggest history duderino)
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Something wrong, and jeez my spelling is horrid tonight
So picking up what Wikipedia is dropping down, is that Camelot is like a circle or some type of kingdom or realm type thing. Wikipedia told it as both and neither which confuses me more.

Still picking shit up, I guess it's the capital of Arthur's realm and stuff.

Basically Camelot is the city where the king rules....that's basically all you need to know. If there is more or if I add more I will be sure to tell you

Another question, what types of magic is there. I know like there's all those cool kid celestial and demonic stuff but how does it fare? For instance, is it just magic like casting it out of your hand or is there room for creativity?

There is room for creativity, I.e complicated hand motions, different languages and incantations.....as long as you don't pull out a magic wand I think I will be fine with it

So idk exactly what theme we're going for here so Idk quite what to do. So Idk what role my character would be in. Nor which idea to use. He might be a kind of a future seer type guy so idk what that would be called? Would his ability to see the future (he's very wise) give him a command type of role?, or would that give him a military role? Would he be known as the clan's diviner or what? Or he could be a sort of exorcist type character if there are demons involved with this rp.

Of course he could also be considered a scout or something due to his foresight and great senses, you know, warn of impending danger or attacks on the clans.

So, obviously you have an idea for how magic for druids works and all, but I was wondering if I could throw this idea out to you. I read a series called The Iron Druid, and how they were able to use magic were through magical tattoos that connect the druid to the earth itself. It worked so that while in contact with non-human terrain (no roads or indoors, etc.) they had virtually infinite power, but it came at a price because they were directly taking that power from the earth's life force. This made it so they could have immense amount of power, yet still be within reason to kill. Another thing to note is that they were able to find a way to pretty much be immune to aging via druidic powers infused into a special tea blend. In the end this meant that essentially a druid could live forever, however they would still be able to die from an instantly fatal wound or unhealed fatal wound, or magic that would otherwise render their life to an end.

If you're okay with this explanation I thought I would make my druid around this idea.
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Also I was wondering what the character limit is, because I have 3 characters in mind that I'd like to use, however if you're only allowing one or something like that than I'd like to reserve the lead healer in the druid clan if that's okay.

hey lovely! I was curious what your requirements for face claims are? I usually use realistic ones myself, but if you had something else in mind i can work with that! {I'll just admit that i'm not the best with anime face claims either}

Umm I think 2 would be the limit but I could change this in the future DVationz DVationz

Well seeing as prophecies and seeing into the future are usually common to the druids...it wouldnt exactly make him more special than others. And what exactly do you mean by theme? I mean I could work with the whole scout thing, sending him into Camelot disguised and stuff. I would be fine with that. xpstitch xpstitch

Well I was thinking of doing realistic(sorry to the people hat will have to change their cs) amxlia amxlia

DVationz DVationz as for the whole magic tattoo thing, I think that would be cool, I want it to be like every Druid as his or her own way if preforming magic. But keep in mind that if some one was to put an arrow in your heart or something that would normal be fatal. You cannot weasle out if death...now I would be fine with reincarnation and stuff or druids bringing you back from the dead

DVationz DVationz as for the whole magic tattoo thing, I think that would be cool, I want it to be like every Druid as his or her own way if preforming magic. But keep in mind that if some one was to put an arrow in your heart or something that would normal be fatal. You cannot weasle out if death...now I would be fine with reincarnation and stuff or druids bringing you back from the dead
oh no, of course. Perhaps I didn't explain that detail properly, he is immune to death from natural things such as old age or disease, however if he were to be shot, stabbed, gutted, or otherwise fatally maimed, he would very much die. Magic could also kill him.

oh no, of course. Perhaps I didn't explain that detail properly, he is immune to death from natural things such as old age or disease, however if he were to be shot, stabbed, gutted, or otherwise fatally maimed, he would very much die. Magic could also kill him.
Oh okay well that is perfectly fine then

I'll work on my character sheets later tonight since I won't be online today

{wip}
tumblr_oozxonmbWp1vcg4mvo1_500.jpg
635967556161890058-Felicia-Day-credit-Christina-Ganolfo-.jpg
tumblr_oozxonmbWp1vcg4mvo7_500.jpg
→ the angel queen. ←
→ stats. ←

full name/title.......Queen Katherine Irene of Camelot
nickname/s.......Katherine
age.......43
gender.......female