• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey there friends!

I'm looking for someone to play Daryl for my female OC. I've only seen seasons 1-3 but I'm still working through the show. I can double as anyone from seasons 1-4. I've had the most experience with Rick and Shane, but I'm open to trying new characters. Since there are a lot of characters I would ask that we each play multiple side characters to keep things interesting! I can RP either here or over discord.

I usually write between 1-4 paragraphs per character, depending on my partner's preferences. I just usually ask for no one-liners/text talk. I can usually respond daily, though recently, I've had a bit more free time so I can reply a few times per day. I love to plot together so we can have an OOC chat going during the RP as well :)

Leave a comment or PM if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back