Other Calling all Mystic Messenger players!!!

Moonshadow

Roaming The Universe and Stars
(Not sure where to put this or categories this.) So, calling all Mystic Messenger fans and players! I had recently gotten the game and it has consumed my life, therefore I need to feel rejuvenated by talking to people who understand everything I'm going through! 

This is basically a place to talk about anything Mystic Messenger related from the app itself to the characters. From your favorite route to the route you are pulling your hair out. Also, for all your Elizabeth the 3rd needs. 

So, let's discuss about this horrifying beauty that has consumed most people's life's, Mystic Messenger.  

I can't wait to get to his story. I'm just really starting the Yoosung route image.png

I'm equally excited and terrified. 

Why is everyone suddenly talking about this Kitten Jumin found?! I'm trying to make Yoosung fall in love with me! Also, Zen needs to chill with phone calls, though I can't wait to hear them when I get to his route. 

OMG I LOVE MYSTIC MESSENGER i finished yoosungs and jaehee's good routes and now im gonna do jumin and zen's at the same time BECAUSE I WANT TO HURRY and do 707's good route last. im saving his because he's my absolute favorite <3

Cool! (I love that photo too. 707 is life.) @Ghost have you been able to do the deep story? I've been confused on how to unlock it. I want to do it so bad!!!

Cool! (I love that photo too. 707 is life.) @Ghost have you been able to do the deep story? I've been confused on how to unlock it. I want to do it so bad!!!

I'm doing zen and jumin's routes at the same time now because im so impatient.

To unlock the deep story you need 80 hourglasses. when you start the game over you should have the option to pick "common story" and "deep story"

if you have 80 hg you just click on the "deep story" option and itll ask if you wanna pay the hg, just say yeah. and then whenever you begin the game again you can choose between the common and deep story. youll only ever have to pay for it once.

@GhostI see. How are you able to do two at once? I'm going to wait for when I complete the 11th day to start over. But I'm also confused how to start over xD . 

@GhostI see. How are you able to do two at once? I'm going to wait for when I complete the 11th day to start over. But I'm also confused how to start over xD . 

you have to save your first game in a save slot, and then save it in another save slot. load the second save, go to settings, account, and then choose "start over." itll ask if you want to start over from the beginning, say yes. you can start a new route and save to the second slot. so, you'll have 2 save slots with different routes.

every time you want to load the other game, make sure you save the one you're in first or you'll lose the progress you made.

hearts and hourglasses are independent of save states and will be the same on both. so you can't cheat to get more.

you only get phone notifications for save you were last using, so you have to check on the other.

you gotta b careful with when you save and load so you dont accidentally delete one or lose progress. but imo it doesnt make things too much harder if you just plan in advance.

right now is the best time to do two routes at once, because sometime in the future the loading feature will cost 5 hourglasses, which will make it rly expensive to have 2 (or more) routes going on at the same time.

also just in case anyone's worried doing 2 routes at once isn't considered cheating. So you won't get banned. ^^ as far as i know the only way to get banned is to mess with your phones internal clock to get past chatrooms for free, and loading the same chatroom at the same time on multiple devices to farm hearts/hourglasses.

Ah I see. So when you start over, do you start all the way to the moment you go to the apartment? And what happens to your hourglasses and hearts?

Ah I see. So when you start over, do you start all the way to the moment you go to the apartment? And what happens to your hourglasses and hearts?

yup, you do.

like i said your hourglasses and hearts stay the same across both save states, so you wont lose any. but you also cant cheat to get more.

oh, god.... that part of his route

Yeah. And I hate it! Then the story decided to do a backflip and now my MC is stuck in the apartment with a BOMB in the building. Like... I was just trying to get Yoosung to love me. 

I am too impatient for this game OTL but my babe is Jaehee! Arrggg i dont want to wait daaays and i messed up on my first round about and didn't knew about the save funtion QAQ

I am too impatient for this game OTL but my babe is Jaehee! Arrggg i dont want to wait daaays and i messed up on my first round about and didn't knew about the save funtion QAQ

I did that too! I was so confused about the save button and I didn't understand how to save. I do now, but I didn't understand it before. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back